剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
I had this friend, back in college.
我在大学时期有个朋友
She used to say there's someone for everyone.
她常说每个人都有命中注定的那个人
That no matter who you are,
不论你是谁
there's one person out there who can make you happy.
那个人都能让你幸福
One person who can make you whole.
那个人能让你变得完整
I don't know if that's true or not,
我不知道这是否是真的
but it is a comforting idea.
但是这是个令人欣慰的想法
Comforting, that is, until you start to think about
直到你开始想到
all the people who never find "The one."
那些未能找到真命天子的人
I mean, it's a big world.
我是说这是一个很大的世界
You could spend your whole life looking
你可以花一生的时间去寻找
and never find that person.
但却从未找到
Or worse,
或者更糟
you could cross paths with your soul mate
你可能与你的灵魂伴侣不期而遇
and never even know it.
却永远都不知道
But what if there was a way
但是假如有办法
to prevent these missed connections?
防止这样的事情发生
What if you could look at the person who's right for you
假如你能看到那个人就知道
and just know?
是你命中注定的人
Say you were born with something
有些与生俱来的东西
that only one other person in the world had.
世上只有你的真命天子有
Then you'd never walk away from your one true love.
你就永远不会错过真爱
Wouldn't it be nice?
那岂不是很美好
Wouldn't it be a whole lot better?
会美妙得多
Hello.
你好
Hey, it's Lee. Sorry to call so early,
我是李 对不起这么早吵醒你
but we just found another woman's body in Centennial Park.
但我们刚在世纪公园发现了另一具女尸
Oh, no.
哦 不
Strangled with a length of wire and left on a jogging path,
被电线勒死 倒在跑道上
same as the first two victims.
跟之前两个受害者一样
Manny's on his way, asked me to give you a call.
曼尼在路上 让我给你个电♥话♥
I'll be right there.
马上就到
Hey. Honey, I gotta go.
亲爱的 我得走了
Yeah, I heard.
恩 我听到了
Okay.
好的
Mm. What was that about?
唔 怎么回事
I'm so glad we found each other.
很高兴我们能相遇
Where's Mommy?
妈妈在哪里
Oh. Mommy had to go to work.
去工作了
Why? What's wrong?
怎么了 什么事
I had a bad dream.
我做了一个噩梦
A really bad dream.
很恐怖的梦
The kind where somebody gets murdered.
有人被谋杀了
Sweetie, I understand you're scared,
甜心 我知道你很害怕
but you really have to tell me what you saw.
但是你真的要告诉我你看到的东西
Honey, listen,
宝贝 听着
if somebody got hurt, or-or somebody's going to get hurt,
如果有人受伤 或者将受到伤害
we want to be able to help them.
我们希望能帮他们
Right? Right? Yeah?
对吗 对吗 是吧
Okay. Hey, Marie,
好的 玛丽
how many, um, how many people were in your dream?
在你梦里有几个人
Two.
2个
Okay. And, uh, and do you know where they were?
好 你知道他们在哪里吗
They were in a hotel.
他们在一个酒店里
I know 'cause there was a towel on the floor that said
因为地上有条浴巾上面写着
Shan... Shan-gri-la.
香 香格里拉
Okay, the-the Shangri-La Hotel.
好的 香格里拉酒店
See? That was easy.
看到没有 很容易的
And these people, they were...
这些人 他们在
There was a lady, and a really angry man,
一个女士和一个很生气的男人
and they were in their underpants.
他们穿着内衣
Their underpants?
内衣
And the really
那个很生气的男人
angry man and the lady were wrestling on the bed.
和那个女的在床上扭成一团
Wait. This... this happened on a bed?
等一下 发生在床上
He was biting her neck,
男人咬那个女人的脖子
and she was scratching his back,
女人在抓男人的背
and she kept screaming, "Yes, yes, yes!"
女人在不停的尖叫 是的 是的
But it didn't matter.
但是这不重要
Even though he got his answer,
尽管男人得到了他的答案
he kept wrestling her.
还是不停的扭打她
Ah-ha.
啊哈
You want to tell her, or should I?
你们告诉她还是让我来
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Hey, Marie, I, uh...
啊 玛丽 我
We don't think that you saw somebody getting murdered.
我们不认为有人被谋杀
No?
不是吗
Far from it. I mean, those people, they were...
绝对不是 这些人 他们在
Hey!
嘿
What?
干嘛
I want to know.
我想要知道
They were... they were playing.
他们在 他们在玩
They... they liked each other.
他们 他们喜欢对方
So they were playing.
所以他们在玩
But why didn't they have any clothes on?
但是为什么他们穿的很少
I'm thinking that they were washing them.
我觉得是他们把衣服洗了
Yeah. They were probably just waiting for the clothes
是啊 他们可能正在等衣服
to come out... of the dryer.
从干衣机里出来
You think that's what it was?
你认为是这样吗
I think that's a very distinct possibility.
我认为这非常有可能
Their clothes were in the hotel dryer,
他们的衣服在酒店的烘干机里
and they had to wait for them.
他们不得不等
So they played.
所以他们玩
On the bed.
在床上玩
Yep.
是的
Yep.
是的
Makes sense.
有道理
Okay.
好的
I'm really hoping you got something to tell me.
我希望你能告诉我一些东西
I just got done interviewing the park rangers,
刚刚和公园管♥理♥员♥谈了一下
and none of them saw anything.
他们什么都没看见
Something wrong? Have I got something on my forehead?
怎么了 我的额头上有什么吗
No... No, I just, uh...
不 不 我只是
Lee, uh... these people over here,
李 这里的这些人
you don't notice anything strange about them, do you?
你没注意到他们有任何奇怪吧
I don't know.
不知道
The reporters, I get. The rest of them,
有些记者 我知道 剩下的那些人
I always wonder what they do for a living,
我一直很好奇他们以什么为生
that they can just stand around watching us...
他们就站着周围看热闹
stand around.
消磨时间
Yeah. I always wondered about that, too.
是啊 我也一直很好奇
Name's Melinda Sully.
她的名字是梅林达·萨利
According to her roommate, she commuted to work on her bike.
她的室友说 她骑车上下班
Used to cut through the park if she was running late.
如果快迟到了就会抄公园的近路
Roommate begged Melinda to stop using the park
自从这些凶案发生之后
after the killings started, but, uh,
室友求梅琳达不要再走公园 但是
Melinda figured all the murders
梅琳达却认为所有的谋杀案
seemed to be happening first thing in the morning.
似乎都发生在早上
Our best guess is that, uh,
我们的猜测是
the Strangler assaulted her last night, on her way home.
杀手昨晚袭击了她 在她回家的路上
The forensic team find any evidence we can use?
法医小组有发现任何有用的证据吗
No, not a thing.
没有 什么也没有
Just like the first two victims.
跟之前的两个受害者一样
Guy's a clean freak.
那家伙处理的超干净
Okay, great.
好的 太好了
Okay.
好的
Just got off the phone with the mayor.
刚和市长通完话
He wants you to know that you have
他要你们知道
whatever you need to catch this guy.
无论如何都必须抓住这家伙
You both have suns.
你们两都有太阳
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表