剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Just like I always been.
就像我以前一直做的那样
I mean, how could detective Scanlon do that?
斯坎隆警探怎能那样做
Doesn't he realize that he ruined everything?
他知不知道他毁了一切
I don't know, sweetie.
我不知道 宝贝
I don't have a good answer.
我也没有答案
If that man knows the police are following him,
如果那个人知道警♥察♥在跟踪他
he's never going to go to where he's keeping his niece.
他就永远也不会去他扣他侄女的地方了
I mean, he'll leave her there to rot.
他会让她在那里自生自灭
I realize that.
我明白
I'm sure that detective Scanlon realizes that, too.
我相信斯坎隆警探也知道这一点
So what now?
那现在怎么办
I don't know. Sleep, I guess.
我不知道 也许只能睡觉了
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
是的
Go back to sleep.
接着睡吧
Come on, Mr. Good.
快点啊 正义先生
It's going to make you feel so much better.
这会让你好受些
Come on, smoke it.
快 吸吧
Oh, man, what the hell is the matter with you?
老兄 你到底怎么回事
Are you sure we're even brothers?
你确定我们是兄弟吗
I spent the day today
我花了整整一天
leading police detectives through all of my properties
带着警探们检查了我在凤♥凰♥城所有的产业
here in Phoenix, assuring them that I have absolutely no idea
以确保他们相信
where she might be.
我确实不知道我妻子的去向
So now in order to get the investigation back on track,
所以现在为了让调查步上正轨
I am funding a $100,000 reward
我将悬赏十万美元
for any kind of information...
奖励给能够提供任何信息的人
Bad time?
日子不太好过啊
...that might lead
希望能够换回
to her safe return... Is there any other kind?
她平安归来 可能好过么
Come on in.
进来吧
We just want our Rebecca...
我们只希望我们的瑞贝卡...
Lynn's at work. Baby's at day care.
琳上班去了 孩子送托儿所了
So if anyone out there has any information,
所以 如果任何人有任何消息
please come forward.
请一定与我们联♥系♥
It's one of my many admirers.
是我众多崇拜者之一
Call the hot line. You can call anon...
拨♥打♥热♥线♥电♥话♥ 你也可以拨♥打♥另...
I had another dream about you.
我又做了个有关你的梦
Was it a happy dream?
美梦吗
Tell me it was a happy dream.
如果是美梦就告诉我
Well... I liked the ending.
我喜欢梦的结尾
You were staring temptation in the eye
你直视着诱惑
and you told it to go home.
然后你让它回家
You put it back in the trunk of your car.
你把它放回你车子的后备箱
Back under the wheel well.
让它安全地待在车里
I know this dream.
我知道这个梦
Was your brother in your version?
你知道的版本里有你哥哥么
Excuse me?
你说什么
Your dead brother Paul.
你死去的哥哥保罗
In my dream, he was egging you on.
在我的梦里 他在不停地怂恿你
He was pushing you
他在逼你
to fall off the wagon with all his might.
逼你在他的诱导之下复吸
No. My brother was not present in my version of the dream,
不 我哥哥没出现在我的梦里
but then again, I don't really need any help
还有 如果我要复吸
falling off wagons.
我不需要任何人怂恿我
I'm a BYOG,
我是男子汉
bring your own gravity kind of a guy.
那种从来都自己决定命运的男子汉
Be that as it may-- you know, he's haunting you.
然而 你知道 他一直缠着你不放
If anyone deserves to be haunted...
如果有谁会被缠住不放的话
You've done nothing to deserve this.
你不应该被这样对待
He's a bad guy, Lee.
他不是个好人 李
Bad in life, bad in death.
活的时候坏 死了也不安生
Which is why I came here to tell you,
所以我才到这儿来提醒你
he is working you hard.
他在让你的生活变得艰难
So if you feel like... like you're gonna fall,
如果你觉得 觉得自己快撑不住了
if you feel like you're going to hurt yourself, call me.
觉得自己就快抛弃自己了 给我电♥话♥
You know, I'll keep you steady.
我能让你平静下来
I'll help you.
我能帮你
Cause this isn't a fair fight.
因为这不是一场公平的斗争
I don't know, maybe it kind of is.
我不知道 也许还挺公平的
Why would you say that?
为什么这么说
Well, I always just kind of assumed you knew.
我总是某种程度上假设你已经知道
Knew what?
知道什么
You remember that night you dreamed
你记得你那天晚上做梦
that lady was going to kill my brother?
梦到那个女人要杀我哥哥吗
You called me to warn me.
你打电♥话♥提醒我
I told you that it was too late,
我告诉你 已经太晚了
it already happened?
事情已经发生了 你记得么
I lied.
我撒谎了
It hadn't happened yet,
当时事情还没发生
but it sure sounded like a good idea to me.
但有人要杀我哥哥这件事好像挺不错
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
My God.
上帝啊
You let him die.
你就这样让他死了
You-you let her kill him.
你 你就这样让她杀了你哥哥
Like I said, the end justifies the means.
正如我说的 结果会为手段正名的
You still going to be there to help me?
你还会帮我么
You still going to keep me steady?
还会帮我保持平静么
I don't know.
我不知道
Give my best to Lynn and the baby.
代我向琳和宝宝问好
I'm sorry, sir.
对不起 长官
I don't know if I can go through with it.
我不知道我自己能不能挺过来
I mean, I know that there are plenty of people
我是说 我知道有很多人
willing to testify on his behalf.
愿意为他作证
I think it will all be fine without me.
我觉得就算少我一个也不会有什么影响
I'm sorry, sir.
对不起 长官
Thank you.
谢谢你
Devalos?
是德弗洛斯么
How'd he take it?
他同意了么
He sounded,
他听上去
disappointed, puzzled.
失望 又迷惘
Well, it is, you know, puzzling.
这件事 你知道 就是挺让人迷惘的
Excuse me?
你说什么
Tell me again why you're mad at the guy.
再告诉我一次你为什么这么生他的气
Because I called him.
因为我给他打电♥话♥了
I told him, "Your brother is going to die tonight."
我告诉他说"你哥哥今天晚上就要死了"
He did nothing.
他什么都没做
He just let it happen.
他就那么让事情发生了
So?
所以呢
So a man died unnecessarily.
他哥哥本来不用死的
A man who rapes and tortures women.
他哥哥强♥奸♥折磨了很多女人
Young girls, actually.
事实上 都是些年轻姑娘
Who knows what else?
天知道他还干了些什么伤天害理的事情
I think that's beside the point.
我觉得那不是重点
Sorry, I disagree. That is the point.
不好意思 我不同意 那就是重点
I'm sorry. I dreamt it for a reason.
我很遗憾 但是我梦见这些是有原因的
I dreamt it so I could warn him.
我梦见这些 是为了我可以提醒他
Says you.
全是你说的
I mean, it looks like it was his destiny
我是说 看起来那天晚上他的死亡
to perish that night, Allison.
是他命中注定的 艾莉森
It sure looks like it was his fate.
我觉得这肯定是他的命运
Clearly it wasn't, or I wouldn't have had that dream.
明显不是 否则我不会梦到这一切的
I wouldn't have been able to warn him.
我就不能提醒他了
Okay, so let me get this straight.
好 那我现在把事情理一理
So if for some reason
所以说 如果那天晚上
we'd stayed up late that night,
我们因为什么原因整夜不睡
if we hadn't gone to bed,
如果我们没睡觉
one of the kids was sick or something,
或是我们有个孩子病了或出了什么事
you didn't have the dream,
你没做梦
so you didn't call Scanlon, and his brother still died,
你没能给斯坎隆打电♥话♥ 他哥哥还是死了
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表