剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
你在干嘛
Do you work here?
你是工作人员吗
Get your hand out of that casket.
把手拿开
Oh, my God.
天呐
I'm gonna have to ask both of you to leave now.
请你们离开
Now.
立刻
I-- please...
我...抱歉
Now. I'm so sorry.
马上 对不起
My condolences.
请节哀
Mine, too.
请节哀
That's okay, Bridgette. Good effort.
好啦 布里奇特 干的不错
Why don't you sub out, get yourself some water.
别拼命啦 来喝点水
We don't want to tire you out before the big game tomorrow.
明天比赛之前可不能劳累过度
Good job.
干的不错
Let's hustle.
跑起来
Come off the line and stay square to the ball.
两脚分开成一条直线 和球成直角
How many times do I have to say it?
我还得跟你说多少次啊
You think you're gonna get this team into the playoffs tomorrow
如果连最基本的都记不住的话
if you can't even remember the fundamentals?
明天球队怎么才能踢进季后赛
I'm sorry, Coach Swanson.
抱歉斯万森教练
"Sorry" Doesn't win championships, Bridgette.
抱歉没有用 布里奇特
Focus does.
集中注意力
And hard work.
尽全力
And listening to the people who are here to help you succeed.
听指挥才能赢
Like me.
听我指挥
I don't know.
我也不知道
I'm not so sure about that.
很矛盾
My dad thinks what we're doing is cheating.
我爸爸认为我们这样做属于作弊
What are you talking about?
你胡说什么呢
How can coaching be cheating?
指导也算作弊码
I'm just doing what I've done all my life:
这是我毕生的事业
helping kids like you do your best.
教像你一样的孩子踢好球
Yeah, it's just, I know a lot of people like you,
我明白 我认识很多像你一样的人
and... I know that they can see a lot from where they are.
你们能看到很多别人看不到的事
I guess I was just thinking that if, you know,
我想肯定是
you could see where all the shots are gonna go...
你可以看到足球运行的轨迹
Look, you don't want me here...
你不希望我帮你
I will happily find some other athlete who needs my help.
很容易找到别的希望我帮助的人
But I want you to be clear about something, young lady.
但希望你明白 孩子
I am not a cheater.
我没作弊
And you are not a cheater.
你也没作弊
Now, I don't know where you're getting your information,
不知道你听谁说的
but I cannot see where the ball is going to go.
我预测不了球的运行方向
What I can do is what I could always do:
我现在做的事和我生前做的一样
study the opposition, learn their habits,
研究对手 研究他们的习惯
identify their weaknesses, and then share those things
分♥析♥他们的弱点
with my players.
之后跟我的队员讨论
Hmm? Hmm.
嗯 嗯
Now, if that's not something you're interested in, that's fine.
如果你对此不感兴趣 那么好吧
Just say the word, I'll be on my way.
只要告诉我一声 我立刻离开
You think about it.
考虑一下吧
Just keep in mind,
好好想想
I won't be the only one you'll be disappointing.
你不只会辜负我一个人
This is you, right?
是你的吧
That's you doing that?
你做的吗
Yes, this is me.
是的 是我
And so is this.
看这个
And this. And this.
这样 这样
That's uncalled for.
不用这样
I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮帮你
You're the one who tried to take the pants off a corpse today.
你今天差点脱了尸体的裤子
Oh, thank you very much.
非常感谢
So you gonna see him again?
你没再见过他吗
Why, you jealous?
你嫉妒了吗
Touch.
摸
I still have one good hand left.
我还有右手可以用呢
Thank God for that.
谢天谢地
Better to kiss you with.
还是亲你比较好
Let's get her on the table.
把她放桌上
What the hell is going on?
这到底怎么了啊
Who is this woman?
这女人是谁
She's a resident at the hospital.
医院的实习医生
I'm afraid she's figured out what we've been up to.
我们的事被她发现了
What? How?
什么 怎么发现的
Everyone in the surgical department knows
外科有谁不知道
I'm in charge of the tissue bank
我在管理组织库
where the hospital gets most of its skin and bone.
医院大部分的皮肤和骨骼都从这来
She noticed
她发现
that some of the bone they'd acquired
从我这拿走的骨骼
from me had cancerous cells in it.
带有癌细胞
Now, there's no way someone with cancer is gonna make it
患癌症的人没办法通过
through the normal organ donation protocols.
正常的捐献协议
She figured something was up.
她发现了证据
She was gonna report it.
而且要把结果公之于众
She came to me as a courtesy.
还很好心的来找我
Thought there'd been some kind of oversight.
告诉我这里存在漏洞
You told me that this was all untraceable.
你跟我说没人会发现的
These people we're cutting up are not donors.
我们解剖的人并不是捐赠者
I faked the paperwork on all the tissue
我伪造了所有
that comes out of this place.
从这里来的捐献文书
How else am I gonna sell it?
要不然我怎么卖♥♥
So, yeah, Wayne, we're untraceable.
所以我们不会被发现的
As long as nobody conducts a probe into my tissue bank,
只要没人深入调查组织库
as long as you don't sell me
只要你不再把
any more bone from a guy with stage three cancer.
三♥期♥癌症病人的骨骼卖♥♥给我
What are you gonna do to her?
你要把她怎么样
Get rid of her, of course.
当然是除掉她
We're gonna get rid of her.
我们得除掉她
Go fire up your crematorium.
带去火葬场把她烧了
Soon as I'm done with Dr. Janeway, we can burn up
取下我们需要的东西之后
what's left of her.
立刻把她火化
"What's left of her"?
取什么东西
Don't be so queasy.
别傻了
This girl's tissue is gonna bring us a lot of money.
这个女人的组织可是很值钱的
If you were sick, wouldn't you want the bone
如果你是患者的话
of a healthy young woman?
你不想要这么健康的骨头吗
Wouldn't you love just a...
你不想要...
just a little bit of that flawless skin?
这么完美的皮肤吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
Monica, is that you?
莫妮卡 那个是你吗
I'm sorry... you believe you've been walking around
抱歉 你觉得莫妮卡·珍维的皮肤
with a piece of Monica Janeway's skin?
在支配你吗
Yes.
没错
That transplant surgeon, Dr. Timlin,
那个外科移植医生蒂姆利
he owns a tissue bank.
他经营了一家组织库
He sells bone and skin to hospitals all over the Southwest.
卖♥♥皮肤和骨骼给西南部的医院
He pays Wayne Lundgren
他收买♥♥了殡仪馆的韦宁·朗格恩
to take tissue from the corpses at his funeral home...
从尸体上取下组织
from people who aren't even organ donors.
不管死者有没有捐赠
Then Timlin fakes the donation paperwork
蒂姆利伪造了捐赠文书
and sells the organs on the open market.
公开卖♥♥掉这些组织
It's quite a story.
故事很精彩
Well, it gets better than that.
还不只呢
When Monica Janeway figured out what he was doing,
莫妮卡·珍维发现了他的所作所为之后
Timlin murdered her, then cut her up for parts.
蒂姆利杀了她 还割下了她的组织
I wound up with a piece of her skin on my arm.
我的胳膊上就移植了她的皮肤
Wait a second, Allison. The guy's a transplant surgeon.
等一下 他可是个移植外科医生
He's got to be making in the high six figures.
年薪已经是六位数了
Why would he be sneaking around dissecting people?
为什么他还要做这种事
What, rich people don't want to be richer?
富人就不想更富了吗
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表