剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Previously on Medium.
《灵媒缉凶》前情提要
These are still frames from a video.
这里有些录像的截图
The man wearing the mask is, is raping the girl.
那个蒙面人正在强♥奸♥那个女孩
I'm almost certain that's your brother.
我几乎可以肯定那就是你哥哥
You raped her, didn't you, you fat weasel?
你强♥奸♥了她对吧 你这狡猾的胖子
I didn't do it!
我没有
Admit what you did, I will stand by you.
承认你做的事 我会帮你
I'll get you help.
我会给你帮助
I don't need help.
我不需要帮助
I don't want help.
我不想要帮助
You deserve this.
你罪有应得
You know that.
你心里明白
She's going after your brother.
她在跟踪你哥哥
I just saw it, Lee.
我刚看到了 李
Okay, we've got it covered, Allison.
好的 都在我们的掌控中 艾莉森
If Kira goes after Paul,
如果奇拉跟踪了保罗
we'll pick her up.
我们会抓住她的
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
Please just tell me everything's all right with you.
告诉我你没事
Paul's dead, Allison.
保罗死了 艾莉森
She got to him before we could stop her.
她在我们到达前就得手了
Dad's gonna kill me.
老爸会杀了我的
Why? What'd you do now, Mr. Good?
为什么 你又做了什么 正义先生
I was in the garage playing with Dad's tools,
我在车♥库♥里玩老爸的工具
just looking at them, you know.
只是看看而已
And I picked up the new ball-peen hammer.
然后我捡起那个新的圆头锤
Well, it kind of hit the Buick
不知怎么的碰到了别克车
and made a big scratch.
划伤了一大块
Where the hell did this scratch come from?!
这车到底是谁划伤的
You kids hear me?!
你们这帮小崽子听到了没有
I know it must have been one of ya!
我知道肯定是你们中的一个
Who did this?!
谁干的
I did.
是我♥干♥的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It was me.
是我
I did it.
我♥干♥的
I was the one who ruined our car.
是我把我们的车划伤了
All right, get in here.
好吧 进来
Take what's coming to you.
进来接受惩罚吧
Stop.
别去
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
Why not?
为什么不呢
I'm better at taking a smack than you are.
我比你经打
Pauly Scanlon, when I say get your ass in here,
保罗·斯坎隆 我说让你滚进来
I mean now!
赶紧的
You don't listen!
你就是不听
You don't listen, damn it!
你就是不听 该死的
This is why he doesn't listen!
这就是为什么他不听话
Get up here.
给我站到这里来
I've had it with you, Eric!
我受够你了 艾里克
Nice dream, Huh?
做了个好梦吧
Nice memory.
美好的记忆
You understand me? ! Get up here!
你听懂没有 站到这里来
How you doing? You holding up okay?
你还好吗 还沉得住吧
Get up here! Stand up!
站到这里来 站起来
I know I haven't let you sleep much
我知道在过去的几周里
the past week or so.
我让你夜不能寐
What can I tell you? You know what I ought to do?!
怎么跟你说呢 你知道我应该做什么
Sleep is for pansies.
心怀愧疚睡不着
Get out of the way!
给我滚远点
Don't grab him!
别抓他
Don't grab him!
别抓他
Shut your mouth!
你给我闭嘴
Stay down!
不准起来
Wait a second, Mr. Good.
等一下 正义先生
You sure you want to go in there?
你确定真的要进去吗
You haven't had enough sleep.
你可睡眠不足哦
Your judgment's not what it should be.
判断力也欠佳哦
What do you want?
你要干嘛
Remember me?
记得我吗
I was here last week.
上周我来过
Yeah, I know. My wife called the cops.
是啊 我记得 我老婆报♥警♥了
But that was last week.
但是那是上周
Some reason you're here tonight?
今晚你又是凭什么来了
I don't like you.
我讨厌你
You guys okay?
你们还好吧
Nobody invited you in here.
没人让你进屋
This is America, man.
这可是美国 伙计
Cops can't just bust into your house for no reason.
警♥察♥也不能毫无理由的冲进你家
I got a reason.
我倒是有个理由
How about I know the second I turn my back,
我知道只要我一走
I know you're going to beat him and torture her?!
你就会打你儿子折磨你老婆
How about that?!
这个理由怎么样
You okay?
你还好吗
You all right?
没事吧
Yeah. Just had a dream. Just...
没事 就是做了个梦
A crazy dream.
一个疯狂的梦
What are you doing now?
你现在又要做什么
Nothing. It's crazy.
没什么 有点发疯
There, see? I'm done.
看 没事了
Hello, stranger.
你好 陌生人
Lee, you got a text.
李 你收到一条短♥信♥
It's Allison.
是艾莉森的
She wants to know if you're okay.
她想知道你还好吗
Yeah, sure. Text her I'm fine.
是的 当然 回短♥信♥说我很好
Hello.
你好
Is this Ariel Dubois?
是艾丽尔·迪布瓦吗
Oh, Did I wake you?
哦 我是不是吵醒你了
Oh, I'm sorry.
真抱歉
I knew I should have waited another hour before I called.
我就知道我应该等等再打给你的
Who is this?
你是谁
Guess who just called?
你们猜刚才谁打电♥话♥来了
You're still not dressed.
你还没换衣服呢
I thought I told you--
我想我告诉过你
if you wanted to drive daddy's car today,
如果今天你想用爸爸的车
that you had to be up and
你必须早起准备好
ready to take daddy and the girls at 7:45.
7点45开车送爸爸和妹妹
I just talked to my roommate.
我刚刚和我的室友通电♥话♥了
My college roommate.
我的大学室友
She just called me.
她刚给我打了电♥话♥
She's from Texas. Her name is Melissa,
她住在德克萨斯 叫梅丽莎
and she sounds really nice.
她的声音可好听了
Your college roommate?
你的大学室友
This is really happening, isn't it?
这真的发生了 不是吗
Well, congratulations, honey.
恭喜啊 亲爱的
I didn't even know that
我都不知道
they'd already assigned rooms and roommates.
他们已经指定了房♥间和室友
I know. Me neither.
是啊 我也是
But she got a letter yesterday
但她昨天收到
with my name and phone number.
有我姓名和电♥话♥的邮件
So I should be getting one today.
所以我今天也应该收到邮件
And she had this really great idea
她还有个棒极了的主意
that maybe instead of us flying out to New Hampshire
我们不准备两周后坐飞机去
in two weeks, we could take the money and use it
新罕布♥什♥尔了 我们会拿这个钱
to buy a car and drive it out there.
去买♥♥台车 然后开车过去
I mean a used car.
我是说买♥♥辆二手车
This is my favorite part,
这就是我最喜欢的部分
where you say something so dumb
你的话蠢得
that no one knows what to say.
让人都不知道怎么接下去了
Gonna miss this.
我会想念这些的
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表