剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
The district attorney is a card player.
地方检察官也成为玩家了
Fine.
好吧
I'm gonna call your bluff
你这样虚张声势是吓不倒我的
and raise you four months of falsified prescriptions
你妻子可是伪造了四个月的假处方
and six months at Betty Ford.
还在戒毒所待了六个月
And I'm not even going to mention your daughter.
我这可还没提到你女儿的事呢
Very well.
很好
And I'll see you with $25,000 of municipal funds
你挪用了两万五千美金的市政基金
that paid for an abortion and hush money for --
作为堕胎费和封口费
what did you call her -- a campaign aide?
支付给你那个所谓"竞选助手"
Spoke with her last night.
我昨晚和她通过电♥话♥了
Lovely young lady.
真是讨人喜欢的姑娘
Very articulate.
能说会道
Anyway...
不管怎样
I'm due in court.
我该上庭了
Just wanted to share the good news with you.
只是想跟你分享一下好消息而已
What the hell you think you're doing?!
你在干嘛
Mr. Foley, sorry. I didn't think you were home.
福利先生 对不起 我不知道你在家
Frank Davenport, Engine Company 55.
我是弗兰克·达文波特 55消防支队的
You want to tell me why you're in my basement?
你在我的地下室干吗
We got a call there might be a gas leak in this house.
我们接到报修电♥话♥ 你家可能有天然气泄漏
I mean, I knocked, and no one answered,
我敲过门 但是没人应门
so I figured, under the circumstances,
所以我想 在这种情况下
I should get inside, have a look.
我应该进来看看
You guys do that?
你们都这样做事的吗
Just break into someone's home?
随便闯进别人家里
Well, when we smell gas.
如果我们闻到天然气的话就会
What's in the container?
你那桶里装的是什么
Oh, it's, uh...it's just water.
这 这只是水而已
You know, run it along the pipes.
我们把水灌进管道里
If it bubbles, we know there's a leak.
如果冒泡的话 就说明是有泄露
Doesn't smell like water.
闻起来可不像是水
Here. See for yourself.
给 你自己看看
Allison. Can I help you?
艾莉森 有什么事吗
Sorry, sir. I didn't realize
对不起 长官 我不知道
you were in the middle of something.
你正在忙
No, it's all right.
不 没事的
We might be in here for a while, though.
我们可能还要一会儿呢
Is it urgent?
你有急事吗
I think it might be.
我想可能是的
His name is Aaron Foley.
他名叫艾伦·福利
He was about to be indicted
被控犯有
on corruption and embezzlement charges.
贪污和盗用公♥款♥罪
He was killed
他被闯入
when he came upon an intruder in his basement.
他家地下室的歹徒杀害
Somebody was trying to burn down his house.
有人正蓄意纵火烧了他的房♥子
I think that somebody was Frank Davenport.
我认为那个人正是弗兰克·达文波特
But Allison, we can't prove that.
但是艾莉森 我们无法证实这一点
Well, actually, I think we can.
事实上 我认为我们可以
When the police showed up at Foley's basement,
当警♥察♥赶到福利家的地下室时
they found the killer's DNA.
他们发现了凶手的DNA
There was blood on the floor.
地板上有血迹
Foley had skin
福利的指甲里
under his fingernails.
也有凶手的皮肤
Of course, nobody connected it with Davenport.
当然当时没人把这个案子跟达文波特联♥系♥起来
He's a fireman, he's a hero.
他是消防员 是救火英雄
But when he realized
但是当他意识到
that his daughter had been caught on tape robbing that man,
他女儿被拍到打劫那个大学生以后
he knew it was just a matter of time before the police arrested her.
他知道警♥察♥迟早会逮到她
And when they did,
一旦警♥察♥抓到她
her DNA would go into the system.
她的DNA就会进入资料库
And it would be compared to all the DNA samples
然后就会被用来跟所有
that we find in all the unsolved crimes in our file.
未破获的谋杀案中的DNA进行比对
And the Foley murder would come up.
这样一来福利的谋杀案就会浮出水面
It would be a slightly imperfect match.
DNA结果不会完全吻合
It would be the kind of match you get
而是会发现
when you've got the right family,
她跟福利一案的凶手具有
but the wrong family member.
属于同个家族共有的DNA
Familial DNA.
家族性DNA
That's why he killed his daughter.
所以他才杀了自己的女儿
He had to.
他不得不这么做
With her out-of-control life,
她的生活一团乱
he knew it was only a matter of time
他知道迟早有一天
before she led us to him.
她会把我们引向他的
Now what do we do about it?
那我们现在怎么办呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
Davenport's a firefighter
达文波特是个有着
with a record of distinguished service.
赫赫功绩的消防员
I can't compel him to give us a DNA sample
我不能只凭你的推断
just on your say-so.
就强迫他提供DNA给我们
So can't you just have him followed?
你不能找人跟踪他吗
Come on.
拜托
He'll-he'll throw something away with his DNA on it.
他总会丢一些留有他DNA的东西
A soda can, a plastic utensil.
像是汽水罐 一次性饭盒
Allison, the Firefighter's Union would crucify me
艾莉森 消防员联盟要是知道
if they knew
我在没有合理证据的情况下
I was tailing one of their own without probable cause.
派人监视他们的消防员的话就惨了
Not to mention, that any decent defense attorney
更不用说 要是我们用这种捡来的证据
would have a field day in court
拿去法庭作证的话
if we tried to go to trial with a DNA sample that we snuck
任何一个辩护律师都会
onto the record.
在上面大做文章的
He killed his own daughter.
他杀了自己的女儿
I know. I know you believe that,
我知道 我知道你相信这一点
and I'm inclined to think you're right,
我也认为你是对的
but at the moment, we just can't prove it.
但是目前我们无法证实这一点
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hello?
你好
Mrs. Spencer?
是斯宾塞太太吗
Hello. My name is Allison Dubois.
你好 我叫艾莉森·迪布瓦
I'm with the District Attorney's office.
我在地方检察官办公室工作
I was hoping to speak with you about your daughter Charlotte.
我想跟你谈谈你女儿夏洛特的事
You're telling me you think my ex murdered my daughter?
你是说我的前夫杀了我的女儿
Our daughter?
我们的女儿吗
I'm telling you,
我是说
I think your ex-husband made himself available
我认为你的前夫收取别人钱财
to people with money who wanted someone done away with.
替别人干掉一些碍事的人
Yes.
这点毫无疑问
I don't think he did it often,
我认为他不常做这种事
but I think when he did it, he was very well-paid.
但是他每次做都会收一大笔钱
Does any of this make sense?
听上去合理吗
Does any of it ring any kind of bells?
你有想到什么吗
Is that a serious question?
你是认真的吗
This house.
这间房♥子
Is this the house the two of you shared?
这是你么俩一起买♥♥的吗
He gave it to me in the divorce. Why?
是我们离婚时他给我的 怎么了
Is this the house of a city worker?
这是一个普通工人
A fireman?
一个消防员能负担得起的房♥子吗
What is it you want?
你究竟想怎样
I need something of Charlotte's.
我想要一些夏洛特的东西
Maybe something that you saved.
也许你保存着她的某些东西
Some of her old clothing, or maybe an old toy,
像是旧衣服 或是旧玩具之类的
or anything that could possibly have her DNA left on it.
或是其它任何可能留有她的DNA的东西
It was from her first haircut.
这是她的胎毛
Frank Davenport was arrested today
弗兰克·达文波特今日由于
in connection with the unsolved murder of Aaron Foley,
被控贪污罪的工会领导人艾伦·福利的
a union leader accused of corruption.
谋杀一案被捕
In exchange for a plea bargain,
为获减刑
Davenport will testify that he was hired to kill
达文波特将作证他受雇于
Wilfredo Soto by accused drug trafficker
毒贩贾维尔·德拉维加
Javier De La Vega.
并谋杀威尔佛雷多·索托
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表