剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Apparently not. I was just in court
还有欧文·里德的律师 他声称
with Owen Reed's attorney who's claiming
有行为不当 因为两名
prosecutorial misconduct because two
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
private investigators
是与檀香山警局关系密切的 昨晚闯入了他的办公室
with close ties to HPD broke into his office last night.
嗯 是
Yeah, yeah.
-我可以解释 -别说了
-I can explain. -Please don't.
我知道的越少越好
The less I know the better.
我拒绝了他所提出的无效审判动议
I denied his motion for a mistrial,
-但不能再发生这样的事了 -是 不会再这样了
-but this can't happen again. -No, it won't.
听着 我们只是想要找出勒索者是谁
Look, we're just trying to find out who the blackmailer is,
而我们的时间不多了
and we are running out of time.
比我们想像的还要提前了 检察官刚刚重新排列
Sooner than we thought. The P.A. just rearranged
她的证人名单 那个电子邮件的证据 提前了一小时
her witness list, moving the email evidence up an hour.
我明白了
I understand.
我们必须在2:00前阻止那个影片发布
We have until 2:00 to stop that video from coming out.
好的 我已经进入了对冲基金的电脑
Okay, I'm already into the hedge fund's computers.
他们有数百名的投资者
They had several hundred investors,
包含一切最为接近的嫌疑人
including some immediate suspects,
像是"极道"的老大 欧希·虚玛
like Yakuza boss Osi Shima.
需要数个小时来筛选所有数据
It's gonna take hours to sift through all this data
-才能找出与玛雅的关联 -我们没什么时间了
-to find some connection to Maya. -It's time we don't have.
我们需要做的事 就是马上找到玛雅本人
What we need to do is find Maya herself, immediately.
完成了
Done.
什么?
What?
汤玛士 茱丽叶...
Thomas, Juliet...
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你确定不想要些什么吗? 算我的帐喔
Sure you don't want something? It's on me.
虚玛先生真是太慷慨了 不过 我就算了
That's very generous of Mr. Shima, but I'll pass.
想得倒好 不过呢 你没那么容易取得一个名字的
Nice try, but you're not gonna get a name that easy.
我很保护我的客户 就跟你一样
I protect my clients, same as you.
那为何我们会在这里呢?
Then why are we here?
那么我可以给你一点专业上的建议
So I can give you some professional advice.
你们两个根本比不上的 我很擅长我的工作
You two are out of your league. I'm very good at what I do.
我们不到24小时就追踪到了你
We did track you down in less than 24 hours.
真的吗? 你有这么强吗?
Really, how good are you?
你呢? 我最后的名字是什么呢?
Did you? What's my last name?
这真的没有那么难找
It's really not gonna be that hard to find out.
被取消律师资格是相当罕见的
Disbarred lawyers are pretty rare.
没错 不过美国州律师公会很容易骇入
True, but state bar associations are easy to hack,
并且纪录也容易去变更
and records are easy to change.
嗯
Mm.
既然你是在一种健谈的状态之下 何不告知我们
Since you're in a talkative mood, why don't you tell us
你是如何失去你的执照呢
how you lost your license.
怎么 作为律师的你尝试过某些见不得人的把戏
What, did you try to pull some shady tricks as an attorney,
被抓到了吗?
got caught?
你现在唯一该关心的把戏
The only tricks you should be concerned with right now
是你们的客户该如何翻转
are the ones your client was turning.
听着 她要做
Look, she either does
我们想要的事 或者是让真♥相♥呈现
what we want, or the truth comes out.
所以让我们实际点
So let's be real.
我可以向你保证
I can promise you
这个案子会让你付出比你赚到钱还来的更多
this case is gonna cost you more than you're gonna make.
不过呢 要是你现在闪开的话...
But if you walk away now...
那可是超出你通常的收费很多喔
That more than covers your usual fee.
再加上一点额外的保释金
Plus a little extra for bail.
你必须要做得比那个更好
You're gonna have to do better than that.
10,000美元 最后的报价
$10,000. Final offer.
抱歉 办不到
Sorry. Not gonna do it.
嗯 真有趣呢
Hmm. Interesting.
你真的认为会就这样结束吗?
You really think this is gonna end well?
威胁法官
Threatening a judge,
试图让凶手脱身?
trying to get a killer off?
你并不知道他是个凶手
You don't know he's a killer.
在被证明有罪之前是无辜的,对吗?
Innocent until proven guilty, right?
甚至别想去跟踪我
And don't even think about tailing me.
我再次在我的生意中捕捉到你
I catch you around my business again,
那影片会在网上流传的
that video hits the web.
她是个美女呢
She was lovely.
你没认真考虑要接受她的贿赂吗?
You weren't seriously considering taking her bribe?
没啊 我是想让她告诉我们
No, I'm trying to get her to tell us
她是赚了多少钱呢
how much money she's making.
你认为她向我们提供了她部分的收费罗
You think she was offering us a portion of her fee.
那么大的自负 你认为她会去找她的客户
With an ego that big, you think she's gonna go to her client
然后说 "你知道的 嘿 可以给我一些钱
and say, "You know, hey, can I have some money
付给搞砸我计划的那些人吗?"
for these people that are screwing up my plan?"
如果我要砍掉某人的收费
If I was cutting somebody in on my fee,
我可不会超过20%的 我可是个好人呢
I wouldn't do more than 20%, and I'm a nice guy.
那么 她-她不会超过10%的
All right? She-She's not going higher than ten.
所以玛雅至少赚到美金100,000
So Maya's making at least $100,000.
是啊 那样的支付
Yeah. That kind of payout,
无论是帮谁做事 都是财力雄厚
whoever she's working with has deep pockets.
所以也许我们所想是一名投资者是对的
So maybe we're right about it being one of the investors.
而我们现在
And we now have
只剩下不到三个小时的时间来确定是哪一个
less than three hours to figure out which one.
好了 我进入到汉斯·中村的电♥话♥纪录了
All right, I'm into Hans Nakamura's phone records.
现在我把连结发给你
I'm sending you the link now.
我要开始骇入
I'll start hacking
下一个投资者了
the next investor.
收到
Got it.
我在看是否有任何关联
I'm seeing if there's any connection
就汉斯与玛雅之间
between Hans and Maya.
嘿 法官 你在扩音上
Hey, Judge. You're on speaker.
这里是我跟希金斯
You got me and Higgins.
请告知我你有消息了
Please tell me you have news.
嗯 我们有了 不过我们希望能更好
Well, we do, but I wish it was better.
我们缩小了嫌疑人名单
We've narrowed the list of suspects down
14位有着见不得人的商业往来纪录
to 14 investors with a history of shady business dealings,
不过到目前为止 与玛雅没有任何关联
but so far, no connection with Maya.
好吧
Okay.
我会在20分钟后回到法庭
I'm due back in court in 20 minutes
让检方
for the prosecution
将电子邮件作为证据
to enter emails into evidence,
所以我怀疑我们是否能赶得及
so I doubt we're gonna make it in time.
呃 等等 呃 法官
Uh, hold on, uh, Judge.
瑞秋 听着 我们离解决这个已经非常接近了
Rachel, look, we are very close to cracking this.
有什么办法可以让我们有多点时间呢
Is there any way you can get us a little more time?
没有什么不会去违反到
Nothing that wouldn't violate
夏威夷法官的行为准则
the Hawaii Code of Judicial Conduct.
如果这个磁带放出来 就让它放出来吧
If this tape comes out, it comes out.
我必须做出正确的事
I have to do what's right.
感谢你们两个的帮忙
Thank you both for trying.
好了 我们还有20分钟 我们倒数计时吧
All right, we've got 20 minutes. Let's make them count.
再说一次 你叫这个是什么?
What did you call these again?
"45分钟的椅子"
"45-minute chairs."
-喔 -这些
-Oh. -These are
只是效率专家带来的
just samples that the efficiency expert
样本 我很肯定还有其他
brought by. I'm sure there's others
-让人更... -更舒服的吗?
-that are more... -More comfortable?
嗯 对啦 更舒服 但又不是那么地舒服
Well, yeah, comfy but not so comfortable.
好吧 那个最多是37分钟的椅子
Okay, that is a 37-minute chair at best.
那么 你不喜欢它们之中任何一个吗?
So, you don't like any of them?
绝对是
Hell no.
但我有个更大问题
But my bigger issue
就是你即将犯下一个大错 瑞克
is that you're about to make a huge mistake, Rick.
椅子太糟糕了
The chairs are horrible,
而承包商即将摧毁
and the contractors are about to gut
这个地方特殊的一切事物
everything that makes this place special.
不好意思
Excuse me.
这些蒂基 是来自喜来登 康提基号♥的客房♥
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表