剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
started working at Polaris
六周之久
six weeks ago,
就在冒用麦克尔·希斯科的身分不久后
shortly after assuming this Mikal Cisco's identity.
这是一家生物科技公♥司♥
It's a biotech firm
就在咖啡厅的转角处
that's right around the corner from the coffee shop.
但他为什么要谎报自己是谁呢?
But why would he lie about who he is?
好吧 我们能想到的是
Well, our best guess is
他是在捣弄某种骗局
that he's either pulling some kind of con,
或是商业间谍 在寻找某种有价值的秘密
or he's a corporate spy after valuable secrets.
Either way, you'd probably be best advised
无论是什么 建议你最好
停止去找寻他
to stop looking for him.
忘了你曾见过他吧
And forget you ever met him.
是啊 至少你能够继续前进了
Yeah, at least now you can move on
知道这不是命中注定的
knowing that wasn't meant to be.
你们没有遇见他 是我
You didn't meet him. I did.
而且我想我能够判断
And I think I would have been able to tell
他是否是那样的人
if he was that kind of person.
一定会有其他解释的
There's got to be some other explanation,
而我需要知道那是什么
and I need to know what it is.
呃 你是需要我们继续找他吗?
Uh, you want us to continue looking for him?
如果有什么的话 你们所说的只会让感到我更有兴趣
If anything, what you've said only makes me more intrigued.
还有 这是多年以来
Plus, this is the most exciting thing
发生在我身上 最令人兴奋的事呢
that's happened to me in years.
如果那是你想要的 好的
If that's what you want. Okay.
我的意思是
I mean,
除了知道他在哪里工作外
in addition to now knowing where he works,
我们有他的照片与人事档案
we have his photo from his personnel file
以及手♥机♥号♥码
and a cell phone number,
那么照理说 我们应该很快
so actually it shouldn't take us long
找到他的真实身分
to find out his real identity.
那太好了
That's great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是瑞克
It's Rick.
哦 对了 艾蜜莉 我送你出去
Oh, right. Emily, I'll walk you out.
-好的 -再见 艾蜜莉
-Okay. -See you, Emily.
别跟我说你已经把文件送到了
Don't tell me you already served those papers?
哦 我也希望如此 我现在
Oh, I wish. I'm outside
正在弗里德曼女友家的外面
the Friedman guy's girlfriend's house right now.
他的车停在车道上
His car is parked in the driveway.
我知道他在屋内 不过他还没出来
I know he's in the house, but he hasn't come out yet.
好的 嗯 我给你最好的建议就是 耐心等候
Okay, well, the best advice I can give you is to sit tight.
你要知道 递送传票是一场比耐心的游戏
You know, serving a summons is a game of patience.
是啊 但是现在最不能拥有的就是这东西
Yeah, but that is not something I have a whole lot of right now.
老实说 我来这里之前
I'm gonna be honest, I drank a bunch of
喝了一堆咖啡加红牛
coffee and Red Bull before I got here.
我要去厕所了
I got to go to the bathroom badly.
是喔
Yeah.
这可是菜鸟才做的事
It's a rookie move.
含咖♥啡♥因♥的饮料是你的大敌呢
Caffeinated drinks are your enemy.
"宽口瓶"是你的好友喔
Wide-mouth bottles are your friend.
好啦 我很很怕问原因为何
Okay, I'm afraid to ask the reason for that.
好吧 因为在紧要关头时
Well, because in a pinch,
你可以使用"宽口瓶"
you can use a wide-mouth bottle
用来当临时用的尿壶
as a makeshift urinal.
唉 我就知道你会这样说
Yeah, I thought you'd say that.
听着 我-我没太多时间搞这个
Look, I-I don't have time for this.
我得上去敲这个家伙的门
I got to go up and knock on this guy's door
-然后递送给他 -如果他不回应怎么办?
-and serve him. -What if he doesn't answer?
我就临场发挥啊
I'll just wing it.
好吧 但我觉得我必须警告你
Okay, but I feel like I have to warn you.
你仅有一次行动的机会
You only get one chance to shoot your shot.
一旦他知道你正在找他
'Cause once the defendant knows you're onto him,
就很难有机会将那些文件送达了
it's a lot harder to serve those papers.
好啦 好啦 你应该知道
Okay, well, you should know,
我现在车里可没有"宽口瓶"
I don't have any wide-mouth bottles in the car right now,
而且我也不想用"汽水罐"来碰碰运气
and I'm not about to try my luck with a soda can.
好了
Okay.
好吧 这一切应该不会很尴尬
All right, this won't be awkward at all.
"嗯 嗨 你的文件"
"Um, hi, you're served."
啊 "我可以使用洗手间吗?"
Ah. "Can I use the restroom?"
好了 我想 呃 应该可行 管他的呢
Okay, I think, uh, that should work. I don't care.
嗨
Hi.
哦 嗨 呃 杰瑞德·弗里德曼在家吗?
Oh, hi. Uh, is Jared Friedman home?
是谁找呢?
Who's asking?
欧尔沃·赖特先生
Orville Wright, esquire.
我是他远房♥叔叔的遗产代理人
I represent the estate of his distant uncle.
而且我们正在找杰瑞德
And we're trying to locate Jared
这样他就能有权利去继承遗产
so he can claim his inheritance.
编得不错呢
Nice try.
你要送什么给他呢?
What are you serving him for?
-离婚文件 -唷
-Divorce. -Ah.
-终于啊 进来吧 -好的
-About time. Come on in. -Yeah.
杰瑞德刚进去洗澡了
Jared's just in the shower.
呃 你要坐一下吗?
Uh, you want to have a seat?
呃...
Uh...
好 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
在你等待的时后 需要给你倒点水吗?
Can I get you some water while you wait?
哦 不 哦 不用了
Oh, no. Oh, no.
我水分很充足的 谢谢你
I am plenty hydrated, thank you.
那么...
So...
你与杰瑞德约会多久了呢?
How long have you and Jared been dating?
你的意思是问 他和我瞒着
You mean how long has he been
他老婆偷♥情♥有多久了吗?
sneaking around on his wife with me?
持续到现在已有两年之久了
Going on about two years now.
只是他一直都说着
Which is about as long as he's been saying
他要离开她很久了
he's gonna leave her.
但是...
But...
他太小气了 离婚太过于花钱呢
he's too cheap to spring for the divorce.
啊 好吧 看来有人
Ah, well, it does seem like
帮他完成了这份工作呢
somebody's done the work for him.
也许现在他得找份工作了
Maybe now he'll get a job.
是啊
Yeah.
他总是说着他是多么伟大的
He always going on about how he's
男女平权者 他有多么为我
this big feminist, how he's so proud of me
和我伟大的终身职而感到骄傲
and my really great career.
-嗯哼 -说真的 他只是在嘲笑我罢了
-Mm-hmm. -And really he's just sponging off me.
哦 更别提让我说起他的穿着方式了
Oh, and don't get me started about the way he dresses.
我的意思是 我明白的
I mean, I get it,
他有自我意识到自己的秃头
he's self-conscious about his bald spot.
但是那个软呢帽 即便是在时尚时
But the fedora, it was not cool
可一点都不酷啊
even when it was in style.
那都是100年前的事了
And that was 100 years ago.
别贬低软呢帽啦
Don't knock the fedora.
那你想他会在那里面待多-多久呢?
But h-how long do you think he's gonna be in there?
他根本没在里面啦
He was never in there.
他偷溜出去的时候 我正在分散你的注意力
I was distracting you while he snuck out.
真令人不敢置信
Unbelievable.
抱歉 他让我这样做的
Sorry. He put me up to it.
我真不懂为何我会跟他在一起
I really don't know why I stay with him.
嘿 那是洗手间耶!
Hey, that's the bathroom!
我知道!
I know!
瑞克在递送文件时出了点大混乱
Rick ran into a little snafu serving those papers.
大混乱吗?
Snafu?
他的原话
His words.
哈
Huh.
还真令人震惊
Shocking that that is not
这可不像你预测般的那么顺利呢
going as smoothly as you predicted.
有其他的新消息
In other news,
我刚刚骇入了城市交通的电子抓拍系统
I've just gained access to the city's traffic cam system.
那么 在庞奇包沃皇后街上有个闯红灯的摄影机
So, there's a red light camera on Punchbowl and Queen Street.
那也是咖啡厅所在的地方
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表