剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
is how many hostages they have inside.
我们的侦查员看不到里面
Our spotters can't get a visual.
同时这也是一座旧建筑物 并带有
It's also an old building with
双层加固的墙 可以阻挡红外线扫瞄
double-reinforced walls that block infrared radiation.
所以热成像是不行了
So thermal imaging is out.
现在你说健在里面 那是怎么发生的呢?
Now you said Jin was inside. How'd that happen?
库姆说小伙子发生了点事情
Kumu said there was some incident with the lads.
看来它们没事 但根据《寻找我的朋友》
Apparently they're fine, but according to Find My Friends,
健是在里面 只是他没有接电♥话♥
Jin is inside, he's just not answering his phone.
夺取每个人的手♥机♥
Grabbing everyone's phone
很可能是他们所做的第一件事
is probably the first thing they did.
-警探? -抱歉
-Detective? -Excuse me.
哦 等等 戈迪 考虑到小伙子
Oh, wait, Gordie. Given that the lads
与健都在里面 如果
and Jin are inside, we'd like
可以的话 我们想要留下来
to stick around if that's all right.
当然可以 现在我需要去进行第一次的接触
Sure. I need to go make first contact now.
无法得知里面的情况下 我们是瞎子摸象啊
With no eyes or ears inside, we're flying blind.
怎么了?
What?
戈迪说无法得知里面的情况,对吧?
Gordy said they don't have eyes or ears inside there, right?
那可不完全正确的喔
That's not exactly true.
他们在后面也有
They're around back, too.
他们无所不在
They're everywhere.
我们该怎么办呢?
What are we gonna do?
嘿 你只需要复原就好
Hey, you just need to heal up.
好吗? 我会让我们摆脱这个的
Okay? I'm gonna get us out of this.
还要多久?
How much longer?
子弹拿出来了 只需要
The bullet's out. Just need
清理伤口 然后缝合
to clean the wound, then stitch it up.
好了 看到了吗? 一切都会没事的
Okay, see? Everything's all good.
好了 他们包围了我们 不过...
Okay, they have us surrounded, but...
我们有人♥质♥,好吗? 那可是给了我们筹码呢
we have hostages, okay? That gives us leverage.
里面怎么样了,瑞德?
How's it going in there, Red?
还算可以
It's not bad.
我可是动物爱好者
I'm an animal lover,
所以 你知道的 实际上还算不错
so, you know, it's actually kind of nice.
是谁呢?
Who is this?
卡斯摩托警探 檀香山警局 你可以叫我戈登
Detective Katsumoto, HPD. You can call me Gordon.
好的 警探 对你 我不会搞得太复杂的
All right, I'm gonna keep this simple for you, Detective.
我们仅需两件事:钱跟安全通路离开这里
We only need two things: money and safe passage out of here.
如果接下来12分钟内 我两样都没得到
If I don't get both within the next 12 minutes,
那15名人♥质♥就会先死一个
the first of my 15 hostages dies.
好的 我们就来谈谈
All right, let's talk specifics about
钱与安全通路的细节
the money and safe passage.
500000美元
500 grand.
还有我要一辆运钞车
And I want an armored truck backed up
后门没上锁的情况下 后退到前门处
to the front entrance with the rear doors unlocked.
然后你就让司机离开那里 保持发动
Then you can get the driver out of there and leave it running.
好的 我正在处理中 现在,这可需要点时间的--
Okay, I'm on it. Now, it may take a little time--
你有12分钟
You have 12 minutes.
好吧 我会尽快拿到钱跟运钞车的
All right, let's get the money and armored truck ASAP.
现在这只是拖延战术
Now this is just a stalling tactic.
但是要做好准备了
But be ready to make
对那栋建筑物做全面攻击
a full-scale assault on that building.
-我们上吧 -好的 我们上!
-Let's go. -All right, let's go!
戈登 你猛攻那两名心神不定的杀手
Gordon, you storm in on two unhinged killers,
那么 健、小伙子
and it'll be chaos with the Jin, the lads
与所有其他的人♥质♥ 夹在中间会混乱不堪的
and all the other hostages in the midst.
我懂 但我们需要做好准备
I know, but we need to be ready
因为我们可能会别无选择
because we might not have a choice, especially
尤其是这栋建筑物的概要图 还在了解当中
since the schematics on this building are still being dug up.
我们也许能提供帮助
We might be able to help with that.
你们有什么办法?
What do you got?
这是该建筑在商业地♥产♥网站
It's an old listing of this building off Loopnet,
《Loopnet》上面的旧列表 现在如果我要
a commercial real estate website. Now if I were
挟持人♥质♥ 就是这个房♥间
holding hostages, this is the only room
我唯一能用的了--它是完全封闭的
I would do it-- it's fully enclosed, it's got
有个铁窗 太高也太小
one barred window that's too high or small
任何人都无法通过的
for anybody to get through.
好吧 假设你是对的 健
Okay, let's say you're right and Jin
与其他的人♥质♥都在里面
and the hostages are in there.
这对我们有何帮助呢?
How does that help us?
这次最好是关于我们的钱
This better be about our money.
没错 已经在路上了
It is. It's on the way.
现在我只是想回顾一些事情
Now I just wanted to go over a few things.
哪是谁的呢?
Whose is that?
我朋友的
My friend's.
现在我们无法快速获得所有的百元钞
Now we couldn't get all hundreds
所以可能在里面的有一些是小额钞票
this fast, so there might be some smaller bills in there.
我不在乎,好吗?
I don't give a damn, okay?
只要它准时到达
Just as long as it's here on time.
好的 抱歉了
Okay, sorry.
我只是不想有任何意外
I just didn't want there to be any surprises.
到了以后
Just call me
只要打给我就好
when it's here.
他不在这里 虚玛先生
He's not here, Mr. Shima.
不过我知道钱可能在哪里
But I know where the money might be.
各位
Guys?
我从健在麦格农手♥机♥上头获取了新消息
I've got an update from Jin on Magnum's cell.
他说没有人♥质♥与动物受到伤害
He says that no hostages or animals have been hurt.
并且有5名人♥质♥ 而非15名
And there are five hostages, not 15.
他认为拥有更多的人♥质♥ 可以给他带来更多的筹码
He thought having more hostages would give him more leverage.
等等 "瑞德告知他的老板,里昂拥有他的钱。"
Wait, "Red told his boss that Leon has his money."
等等 要是虚玛找上里昂和那笔钱的话...
Wait, if Shima's going after Leon and the money...
他们找上教堂只不过是时间上的问题
It's only a matter of time before they get to the church.
我现在要去那里 确保阿迪纳修女的安全
I'm gonna head there now and make sure Sister Adina's safe.
嘿 我们这里可有檀香山警局一半以上的人呢
Hey, we have half of HPD standing by here.
我会安排几个单位与你会合
I'll have a couple of units meet you there.
我会跟健保持联♥系♥的
I'm gonna stay in contact with Jin,
并且我现在就打电♥话♥给阿迪纳修女
and I'll call Sister Adina now.
哈罗,你好。 我可以帮你什么吗?
Hello, there. Can I help you?
我当然希望如此呢
I certainly hope so.
我们一分钟后上去 按照我的命令 去吧
We're going in one minute, on my order, go.
-你们要进去吗? -我们别无选择
-You're going in? -We don't have a choice.
距离瑞德的时限 我们仅剩两分钟
We got two minutes till Red's deadline.
你需要去警告健
You need to warn Jin.
我们很快就会离开这里的 伊莉
We'll be out of here soon, Izz.
截止期限快到了 要是他们不付钱怎么办?
Deadline's almost up. What if they don't pay?
那就让他们看看 在我除掉一名
Then we see if they change their mind
人♥质♥后 是否会改变主意
after I take out a hostage.
别担心 医生 我最后才会对你开枪的
Don't worry, Doc, I'll shoot you last.
你是个真正的英雄吧,蛤?
You're a real hero, huh?
要不是我需要你的小命活着的话
I'd shoot you in the head
我会着你的头开枪的
if I didn't need to keep your ass alive.
知道了
All right.
时间快到了
Time's almost up.
-是他做的吗? -没错
-Did he do it? -Yeah.
他把麦格农的手♥机♥放在瑞德的身上 看吧
He's planted Magnum's cell on Red, look.
现在他正在等候区走来走去
He's pacing around the waiting area right now.
干得好啊 健
Nice going, Jin.
我们锁定了目标-1
We got a lock on Target-1.
在我下达命令前 不要进去
Do not go in until I give the order.
如何?
Yeah?
我们的钱到了
We have the money.
运钞车也快到了
The armored truck is almost here.
好的 慢慢把它退后
Okay, back it up slowly
到入口处的前面
to the front of the entrance.
他正在接近入口处
He's approaching the entrance.
等待我的命令
Move on my command.
他快到了
He's almost there.
就现在 上~上~上吧!
Now. Go, go, go!
向下 大家都蹲下
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表