剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
他们是谁的重要线索
as to who they are.
他们在此次审讯中有着既得利益 所以我们需要知道
They have a vested interest in this trial, so we need to know
你所做的一切事
everything you do.
审讯今天早上开始
Trial started this morning.
欧文·里德 被指控谋杀
Owen Reed stands accused of murdering
他的商业伙伴 肯德尔·帕森斯
his business partner Kendall Parsons.
这场谋杀案 让所有认识他们的人都感到震惊
The murder came as a shock to everyone who knew them.
里德与帕森斯还有他的妻子安娜
Reed had been friends with Parsons
从大学开始就是朋友了
and his wife Anna since college.
五年前 他们俩人就开始
Five years ago, the two men started
一起创办了一家小型的对冲基金
a small hedge fund together.
鲨鱼湾资金
Sharks Cove Capital.
帕森斯管理客户
Parsons managed the clients,
不过 里德可是个摇钱树
but Reed was the golden goose.
他是一位有着惊人收益的定量分♥析♥大♥师♥
He's a quant analyst delivering killer returns.
那么凶案当晚发生了什么事?
So what happened the night of the murder?
里德声称他们在办公室工作到很晚
Reed claims they were working late at the office.
他出门去吃晚餐 他回到办公室后
He goes out to dinner, he comes back to the office.
他发现帕森斯正流着血
He found Parsons bleeding out,
是被他办公桌上的雕像给击中头部的
struck in the head with a statue from his desk.
里德声称他立刻就拨♥打♥了911
Reed claims he immediately called 911
并试图挽救帕森斯的生命
and tried to save Parsons' life.
不过当警♥察♥赶到时 他们发现他浑身是血
But when police arrived, they found him covered in blood
而凶器就在他的身边
with the murder weapon right next to him.
没有强行入侵的迹象
There's no sign of forced entry.
里德是唯一有着另一把钥匙的人
Reed's the only one with the other key,
还有当警探发现他们两人
and when the detectives discovered that the two of them
正在交流彼此愤怒的电子邮件
are exchanging angry emails
是关于里德的赔偿方案
about Reed's compensation package,
一切都已经结束了
it's all over.
那么 那些是勒索者
So those are the emails that the blackmailer
想要你丢弃的电子邮件吗?
wants you to throw out?
嗯 还有他的律师
Yes. And his attorney
试图将其扔到法律细则上
tried to toss it out on a technicality.
我把它放上了章程
I ruled it in.
不过 在法庭上一旦以作为证据提出后
But soon as it's presented in court as evidence,
他绝对会再次尝试反对
he will absolutely try to object again
以便他用以上诉的的基础
so that he can lay the groundwork for an appeal.
发送讯息的人
And whoever sent the text
要你确认反对意见
wants you to sustain the objection
并且排除电子邮件
and exclude the emails.
要是没有动机证据 要让
And without evidence of motive, it's gonna be
陪审团将其定罪 将会非常困难
extremely hard to get a conviction from the jury.
的确如此
Exactly.
检方会在明天
Prosecution is going to enter them
将其作为证据
into evidence tomorrow.
我会尽可能替你们争取时间
I can buy you guys as much time as I can,
不过 下午3:00将会是我的极限了
but 3:00 p.m. is my limit.
嗯 至少我们现在有两个嫌疑人了
Well, at least we now have two suspects.
我的意思是 里德与他的律师
I mean, both Reed and his attorney
都将从勒索中受益
stand to benefit from the blackmail.
还有就是从赫莉亚·黑卡姆
And the woman who acquired the video
取得影片的女人
from Halia Hickam.
她很可能是一名防护措施的修复者
She's probably a fixer for the defense.
你确实有收到我传给你的描述,对吗?
You did get the description I sent you, right?
脖子上的刺青吗? 听来很熟悉啊
The neck tattoo? It sounds familiar.
我想我在法♥院♥有见过她
I think I've seen her at the courthouse.
听着 伙伴们 我得回去了 审讯即将继续了
Look, guys, I gotta get back. Trial's about to resume.
好的 那么 保持冷静 做你该做的 我们会做好我们的
All right, well, just stay calm, do your job. We'll do ours.
那么 如果脖子刺青在法♥院♥出现过
So if neck tattoo was in the courthouse,
她就得通过安检
she had to have passed through security.
昨天被保安带走
Taken by courthouse security yesterday
要求出示访问的识别证
for a visitor ID badge.
那一定是她了
That's got to be her.
名字与地址都是假的
Name and address are both fake.
夏威夷监理所的数据库内 没有照片
(DMV 监理所)
No photo in the Hawaii DMV database,
不过我可以告诉你 她是玛雅
but I can tell you she goes by Maya.
-你知道她吗? -不完全是如此
-You know her? -Not exactly.
几个月前 我为一起双重谋杀案作证
A few months back, I was testifying on a double murder.
案子本该赢定了 然后她开始出现
Case was a slam dunk, then she starts showing up.
接下来的事 那证据不见了
Next thing I know, evidence goes missing,
证人变更了他们的说词
witnesses change their stories.
整件事情就化为乌有
The whole thing goes up in smoke.
看来你说她是一名修复者是对的
Seems you were right about her being a fixer.
你知道要怎么找到她吗?
Do you know how to find her?
审讯结束后 我尝试追踪她
After the trial, I tried to track her down.
据说她曾经在本土是一名律师
Word is she used to be a lawyer on the mainland
直到她被取消资格
till she got disbarred.
那就是我所能找到的了
But that's as far as I got.
像玛雅这样的人 是没有名片的
People like Maya, they don't have business cards.
这到底是怎么一回事呢?
What's this all about, anyway?
你知道的 我最终会查个明白
You know I'm gonna find out eventually.
老实说 戈迪 我真的希望你别这么做
To be honest, Gordie, I really hope you don't.
抱歉
Sorry.
-谢了 -嗯
-Thanks. -Yep.
♪ 无论我去到哪里...
♪ No matter where I go...
哇 上周我从未听说过
Wow, last week I had never even heard
餐厅的效率专家
of a restaurant efficiency expert.
现在 令人吃惊啊 非常感谢你前来呢
Now, mind blown. Thanks so much for coming in.
很高兴见到你 如果你对此计划
Great meeting you. Give me a buzz
有任何问题 请给我打个电♥话♥
if you have any questions about the plan.
我已准备好开始罗 就等你了
I'm ready to start whenever you are.
保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
是啊 我们什么都不用做呢
Yeah, we ain't doing any of that.
对此我不太确定耶 TC
I'm not so sure about that, TC.
这里面有一些好点子呢
There are some good ideas in here.
你是在跟我开玩笑吗? 这家伙说的那些
Are you kidding me? This guy's talking about
敲掉那面墙 丢掉撞球桌
knocking out walls, losing the pool table,
提高价格 缩减食物份量
raising prices, shrinking portions.
还有那个 什么是45分钟的椅子?
And what the hell is a 45-minute chair?
那可是最好的事项之一呢
That's one of the best things about it, okay.
那么现在我们有两个小时的椅子
So right now we have two-hour chairs, okay.
我们把它换成45分钟的椅子
We swap those out for 45-minute chairs,
我们的营业额就会增加一倍以上呢
we'll more than double our turnover.
透过让客人更不舒服来获取吗?
By making customers more uncomfortable?
-你现在就只听到自己的声音了吗? -他们只是建议啦
-Do you even hear yourself right now? -They're just suggestions.
我们不用在这里做每一件事的
We don't have to do everything in here.
好吧 那么你想要做这些坏点子中的哪个?
Okay, which one of these bad ideas do you want to do?
听着 这对你来说只是副业
Listen, this is your side hustle,
我可是把所有都投♥注♥到这里了
but I got all my eggs in this basket.
而现在我又有另一个需要投♥注♥的
And now I got another egg in another basket.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
我懂那个关于一切的事情
I knew that's what this was all about.
嘿 不只是我 我的意思是 你也要扶养凯德
Hey, it's not just me. I mean, you got Cade to support now.
你懂得啦 我们两个都需要考虑多赚点钱
You know, we both need to think about making real money.
那么顾客就不会在他们的桌子
So a customer doesn't get to park it at their table
停留过长的时间;对此我是可以接受的。
for quite as long; I guess I'm okay with that.
嗯
Yeah.
我打给瑞克、健,还有每一位律师,
I have called Rick, Jin and every lawyer
我所认识的街民,而到目前为止,
and street person I know, and still so far
没有一个人能让我们更为接近找到玛雅。
no one's been able to get us any closer to finding Maya.
嗯 恐怕我这里也是碰壁了
Yeah, I've also hit a wall, I'm afraid.
我对我们的修复者做了一番深入研究
I did a deep and thorough dive on our fixer,
但我在网上找不到任何关于玛雅的讯息
and I can't find anything about Maya online.
她的行事手法完全没有留下纪录
Her operation is completely off the books.
里德与律师那方面呢?
What about Reed and the attorney?
如果他们是在背后支持 也许我们可以利用他们
If they're behind this, maybe we can use them
来找到玛雅
to get to Maya.
不行 这条路行不通
No, no luck there either, I'm afraid.
里德被认为有弃保潜逃的风险
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表