剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
♪ You were in my hands
♪ 我们在岸上...
♪ We're on the shores...
♪ 另一片的大地上...
♪ Of a different land...
真是奇怪 你总是知道能在哪里找到我
It's weird how you always know exactly where to find me.
我也希望我能说我是个灵媒呢 不过喔...
I wish I could say I was a psychic, but...
我只是用了《寻找我的朋友》啦
I just used Find My Friends.
-总之 我很抱歉... -别这样
-Anyway, I'm sorry for... -No,
你不用感到抱歉的
you don't have to be sorry.
你为我做了那么多
You did so much for me.
从没人会...
Nobody ever...
你只是试着要帮忙
You were just trying to help.
听着 我不想给你添上任何麻烦
Look, I don't want to get you into any trouble.
我保证不会让那样的事情发生
I promise I won't let that happen.
我会想到办法的
I'll figure it out.
我想我已经有办法了
I think I already figured it out.
要是我能让你回到系统之中
What if I could get you back in the system
而你不用去另一个寄养家庭呢?
and you wouldn't have to go to another foster home?
要怎么做?
How?
我还没开始文书方面的工作
I didn't start the paperwork yet
因为我想确认你是否要参与进来
'cause I wanted to make sure you were on board.
你对我成为你的养父的看法如何呢?
What do you say to me becoming your foster dad?
你是认真的吗?
Seriously?
你不必为了修正你的过失而这么做的
You don't have to do this just to fix your mistake.
这可不是修正我的任何过失喔
This ain't about me fixing any mistake.
我想收养你是因为...
I want to foster you because...
我很关心着你
I care about you.
我懂被人抛下的感受
I know what it feels like to be left behind.
我不希望这样的事情 再次发生在你的身上
I don't want that to ever happen to you again.
听着 重要的是...
Look, bottom line is...
我想要这么做 因为我就是想这样做
I want to do this because I want to do it.
如果我不想 就不会这么做了
I wouldn't if I didn't.
但问题是 你愿意吗?
But the question is, do youwant this?
Let Me Dance On"-- Ron Artis II & Thunderstorm Artis]
♪ 海的那一边有个森林 ♪
♪ There's a forest beyond the sea ♪
♪ 当我需要宁静时 我会去那里 ♪
♪ And I go there when I need peace ♪
♪ 城市很大 人很多 ♪
♪ City is grand, lots of people ♪
♪ 去哪里吧
♪ Go there
♪ 但我不喜欢这个
♪ But I don't like it
♪ 因为所有人都不想让我这样 ♪
♪ 'Cause all the people don't let me be ♪
♪ 我站了起来
♪ And I stand up
♪ 成千上万的人只是尝试想办法坐下来 ♪
♪ And a thousand people try to find a way to just sit down ♪
♪ 我站起来并说着...
♪ I stand and say...
哦 是正式的 茱丽叶
Oh, it's official, Juliet.
马斯特先生已经签字了
Mr. Masters signed off.
你不再是罗宾之家的主人了
You're no longer the owner of Robin's Nest.
唷
Phew.
哦 嘿 各位
Oh. Hey, guys,
你们想看我孩子的照片吗?
do you want to see a picture of my kid?
要啊!
Yes!
你们怎么看呢? 我的意思是
What do you think? I mean,
我知道这个是超音波的 不过喔...
I know it's an ultrasound, but...
看起来就很像我,对吗? 去掉胡子呢?
looks a lot like me, right? Minus the beard?
对吗?
Right?
这个看来就像是"雷根糖"啊
It looks like a jelly bean.
不是吧 库姆
Come on, Kumu,
-一颗很帅的"雷根糖"吧 -没错!
-a very handsome jelly bean. -Yes!
-非常帅 -谢谢你
-Very handsome. -Thank you.
让我们看看 雷根糖吗?
Let's see. Jelly bean?
-嘿 莉亚来了 -真的吗? 我-我看不出来耶
-Hey. Lia's here. -Really? I-I'm not getting that.
我没吃过雷根糖耶 我知道了 呃...
I'm not getting jelly bean. I'm getting, uh...
我知道是个"种马"呢 那就是我所看到的
I'm getting a stud. That's what I'm seeing.
♪ 由此路...
♪ From the way...
准备来喝一杯吗?
Ready for a drink?
嗯 没啦 不能久留
Mm, nah. Can't stay long.
文书工作
Paperwork.
我只是想
I just wanted
让你们知道
to let you guys know
吉儿杀死纽曼而被逮捕了
that Jill copped to killing Newman.
还有达特 谢谢你们
And Dart. Thank you,
协助我破了此案
guys, for helping me crack the case.
嗯 我们真的很高兴能帮上忙
Well, we're really glad we could help.
♪ 一直梦想着...
♪ Always dreaming of...
呃 我要去告诉沙米此事
Uh, I'll go tell Shammy.
♪ 让我奔跑...
♪ Let me run...
你想到外面谈谈吗?
You want to talk outside?
嗯
Yeah.
那么 关于我们之前的谈话...
So, about our talk earlier...
我想我该做点自我反省
I think I've got some soul-searching to do.
看看我无法去信任
See if my inability to trust
是因为我的过去 还是因为...
is about my past or if it's about...
我们吗?
Us?
嗯
Yeah.
也许这样是最好的
Maybe it's for the best.
我的意思是 自从发生你♥爸♥这件事后
I mean, ever since this thing happened with your dad,
你和我 我们之间只是感觉上...很不同
you and I, we just feel... different.
还有我认为这不单是我
And I don't think it's just me.
不是这样的
It's not.
不过我真的很想有这份工作
But I really wanted this to work.
嗯 我也一样
Yeah, me, too.
有时候这只是...
Sometimes it's just...
不可能发生的
not in the cards.
这不是道别喔
It's not goodbye.
我的意思是 我还会在檀香山警局遇到你,对吗? 我们都知道的
I mean, I'm gonna run into you at HPD, right? We know that.
如果是你的请求 没错
If you're asking, yes,
我仍会偶尔帮你的
I will still do the occasional favor for you.
嗯 很好 那正是我想问的呢
Okay, good. That's exactly what I was asking.
过来吧
Come here.
有机会再见吧 汤玛士
See you around, Thomas.
有机会再见的
See you around.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
刚看到莉亚离开了
Just saw Lia leave.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
我们决定放松一下
We decided to take a break for a bit.
喔
Oh.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
不会啦 别担心了
Nah, don't worry about it.
好吧 呃...
Well, uh...
敬恢复单身
To being single.
敬恢复单身
To being single.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表