剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
芝加哥 1996
-我要上罗 -我要上罗
-I'm going. -I'm going.
♪ 商人 摇摆吧...
♪ Businessman, come shake...
-太棒了 -不错
-Nice one. -Nice.
♪ 给我看我能懂的数字... ♪
♪ Show me numbers that I understand... ♪
♪ 我是你燃烧的导火线...
♪ I'm your burning wick...
侧面 绕过去
This side, going around.
♪ 当你看到我的签名就说再见吧 ♪
♪ Say goodbye when you see me sign ♪
♪ 现在我被钉在十字架上
♪ Now I'm crucified
♪ 钉-死-我
♪ Crucify-y-y me
♪ 钉-死-我
♪ Crucify-y-y me
♪ 是啊...
♪ Yeah...
你知道我想的是什么吗?
You thinking what I'm thinking?
♪ 钉-死-我
♪ Crucify-y-y me
♪ 钉-死-我
♪ Crucify-y-y me
♪ 钉-死-我...
♪ Crucify-y-y me...
我们回到哪里要做什么呢?
What do we got back there?
软糖冰棒、爆竹冰棒、樱桃熔岩
Fudge Pops, Firecrackers, Cherry Bombs.
想要什么?
Want anything?
给我一支软糖冰棒
Give me a Fudge Pop.
老兄!
Dude!
小心啊!
Look out!
这辈子我从未这么害怕过
I've never been more scared in my life.
小♥弟♥弟♥几乎要尿湿了
Kid practically wet himself.
是啊 因为没看到单向的交通标志
Yeah, because somebody didn't see the one-way traffic sign.
-啊 -那发生了什么事呢?
-Eh. -So what happened?
好吧 最后一秒
All right, so last second,
我转动方向盘 好罗 停好在路边了
I cranked the wheel, okay, put us right up on the curb.
-然后? -然后我撞倒了一个消防栓
-And? -And I hit a fire hydrant.
把整条街都淹了
Flooded the entire street.
不过那天我们学到了宝贵的一课
But we learned a valuable lesson that day.
是的 永远别让罗比当你的逃亡司机
Yeah, never make Robbie your getaway driver.
那个开着涡轮增压车的驾驶
Says the guy that once drove
经过警局时曾这么说过
a boosted car past the police station.
什么? 我怎么从来没听过这个故事?
What? How have I never heard this story?
我总忘记你曾是那个无赖的人
I always forget you used to be such a miscreant.
没错
Yeah.
那时候的他 真是极端令人讨厌的
He was a real menace back then.
但是看看现在的他
But look at him now.
战争英雄 大企业家呢
War hero, big business owner.
为你感到骄傲啊 好友
Proud of you, man.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, buddy.
哦~~
Aw.
哦 我不想打断这个
Oh, I hate to cut this short,
但我想我们的客户来了
but I think our client's arrived.
喔 很高兴认识你们
Oh, it was a pleasure meeting you guys.
-祝你旅途愉快啊 -嗯
-Enjoy your trip. -Yeah.
嘿 瑞奇有没有跟你们说 我们在
Hey, Ricky ever tell you the time we stole mascot uniforms
-公牛队比赛时偷了制♥服♥到场边的事? -好吧...
-to get courtside at a Bulls game? -All right...
这是个故事 这是...
This is the story. This is...
-利欧塔先生? -希金斯女士?
-Mr. Leota? -Ms. Higgins?
嗨 这位是汤玛士
Hi. And this is Thomas.
嘿 你好吗?
Hey. How are you?
谢谢你们在这么短的时间内与我会面
Thank you for meeting me on such short notice.
当然罗 罗宾的朋友就是我们的朋友
Of course. A friend of Robin's is a friend of ours.
我们该怎么帮你呢?
How can we help you?
你只是碰巧使其浮出水面
You've only scratched the surface.
贺那妮的死只是更大事件的一部分
Hinani's death is part of something bigger.
更多的生命可能受到威胁
More lives could be at stake.
哪是谁?
Who was that?
昨天应该跟我会面的匿名消息人士
Anonymous source I was supposed to meet with yesterday.
在我写了一篇关于谋杀简·多欧的
She contacted me after an article I wrote
的文章后 她联♥系♥了我
about a murder of a Jane Doe.
-上周被冲上岸的尸体吗? -同一个人
-The body that washed up last week? -Same one.
檀香山警局什么都没有 直到录音上的声音打给我
HPD had nothing, till the voice on the tape called me.
她辨认出这名女子是贺那妮·黛安娜·塔普斯纳
She IDed the woman as Hinani Diana Tapsna,
出生于 1991年5月29日
born May 29, 1991.
很快我查完所有她给我的资讯后
As soon as all the information she gave me checked out,
我写了第二篇文章
I wrote a second article.
我只是希望有人能挺身而出
I was just hoping someone would come forward.
一位朋友 家人
A friend, family.
那他们有出来吗?
And have they?
目前来说 并没有
Not so far.
不过我的消息来源 她要求要亲自见面
But my source, she asked to meet in person.
她说还有更多资讯
Said she had more information.
但当时间到了
But when the time came,
她却没有出现
she never showed.
好吧 你怎么会知道
Well, how do you know
她不是简单地改变了主意呢?
that she didn't simply change her mind?
我是不知道
I don't.
但如果是第二篇文章将她曝光了呢?
But what if the second article exposed her?
如果我的消息来源有危险 那就是我的错
If my source is in danger, that's my fault.
所以你想让我们找到你的消息来源
So you want us to find your source,
一个你什么都不知道的人
someone you know nothing about.
我知道我要求你们做不可能的事
I know I'm asking you to do the impossible,
但她特地联♥系♥了我 就因为她
but she specifically contacted me because she wanted
想帮忙 她不想让警♥察♥介入其中
to help out, she didn't want to involve the cops.
我们会看看能做些什么 这并不容易
We'll see what we can do. It won't be easy,
但 呃 比这更少资讯的我们都调查过
but, um, we've started investigations with less.
我们接下这事有个先决条件
We do have one condition, though.
如果我们找到她
If we find her
并了解到她不想参与其中
and realize she doesn't want to be involved,
我们将不得不保护她的匿名
we're gonna have to protect her anonymity.
我明白
I get it.
我只是想确定她没事
I just want to make sure she's okay.
好的 嗯 我会看看我们能做些什么
Okay. Well, we'll see what we can do.
嗯 你能将那段录音分享给我吗?
Um, are you able to share that recording with me?
没问题
Sure thing.
你想这号♥码是她打来的吗?
And do you want the number that she called from?
你有那个号♥码吗?
You have the number?
未注册的
It's unlisted.
我认为这是支固网 因为每次
I think it's a landline, because every time
我打过去 就会响起铃♥声♥
I call it, it just rings.
对 没错
Right, yes.
我们会拿走你获取的一切东西
We'll take everything you've got.
我们会尽快开始 并保持联♥系♥
And we'll get started and be in touch
只要我们找到点什么
as soon as we have something.
我非常感谢
I appreciate it.
你只是碰巧使其浮出水面
You've only scratched the surface.
贺那妮的死只是更大事件的一部分
Hinani's death is part of something bigger.
更多的生命可能受到威胁
More lives could be at stake.
嗯 无论她是谁 她都不在檀香山警局的语♥音♥数据库中
Well, whoever she is, she isn't in HPD's voice database.
呃 你能放大背景杂音吗?
Uh, can you amplify the background noise?
-也许那里有某种线索 -嗯
-Maybe there's some kind of clue there. -Yeah.
你只是碰巧使其浮出水面
You've only scratched the surface.
贺那妮的死只是更大事件的一部分
Hinani's death is part of something bigger.
更多的生命可能受到威胁
More lives could be at stake.
再播放一次
Play it again.
你只是碰巧使其浮出水面
You've only scratched the surface.
贺那妮的死只是更大事件的一部分
Hinani's death is part of something bigger.
这-这是威基基叮当车
I-It's the Waikiki Trolley.
在每一站都会发出这种声音
It makes that sound at every stop.
好的 所以奥斯卡的消息来源必定是从
Okay, so Oscar's source must have called
叮当车路线的外部位置上打来的
from an outside location along the trolley's route.
呃 那如果电♥话♥来自于付费的
Uh, what if the phone rang nonstop
奥斯卡尝试打电♥话♥时 电♥话♥不停地响 是怎么回事?
when Oscar tried it because the call came from a pay phone?
嗯 这就是为什么它是未注册的
Well, that would make sense why it's unlisted.
你得透过特定的付费电♥话♥
You have to run the number
数据库来打这个电♥话♥
through a specific pay phone database.
我现在就试试 别挂断
I'll try it now. Hang on.
你想为何贺那妮的朋友或家人
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表