剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
I mean, friends. Extracurricular activities.
女孩啊
Girls.
我有朋友了
I've got friends.
在这里工作遇到的女孩
And I meet more girls working here
可比学校还多呢
than I did in school.
而就活动而言 我真的不像
As far as activities, I'm not really
是个国际象棋俱乐部(西洋棋)的人
a chess club kind of guy.
是啊 我-我懂那意思
Yeah, I-I hear you.
但你知道 高中只是个开始
But you know, high school is just the beginning.
我的意思是说 你可以在你的一生内做任何的事
I mean, you could do anything with your life.
特别是你要拼命赚钱
Especially with your hustle.
小伙子 教育会打开大门的...
Man, education's gonna open up doors...
好了 好了 听着 我不会回去的
Okay, okay, look. I'm not going back.
放下它,好吗?
Just drop it, okay?
还真是聊的愉快啊
It was a good talk.
唉
Yeah.
你没事吧?
You all right?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
是莉亚吗?
Is it Lia?
只是说我没事而已
Just said I'm fine.
你是说了 但你在说谎呢
You did, but you were lying.
那么 她还在休假吗?
So, is she still on leave, then?
没啦 她已经回来几天了
No, she's been back for a few days now.
嗯 不错啊
Well, that's good.
我很高兴整个勒索软件的愚弄 没给她留下后患
I'm glad that whole nasty ransomware stuff is behind her.
那可不太确定 戈迪说自从她回来后
Not so sure about that. Gordie said since she's been back,
每个人都知道她是犯罪头目的女儿
and everyone knows she's the daughter of a crime boss,
她在警局里也不太受欢迎了
she's not been too popular at the precinct.
这可不容易啊 她是怎么处理的呢?
It can't be easy. How's she handling it?
确切来说 不知道 我没见过她
Not sure, exactly. I haven't seen her.
她一直都在忙着
She's been pretty busy
赶上进度 试图重新获得同事们的信任
catching up, trying to regain her co-workers' trust back.
那样的事之类的
That kind of thing.
那你的信任呢?
What about your trust?
我不知道
I don't know.
我明白她为何要保守秘密
I understand why she'd want to keep it a secret,
但是为了对我保密
but to keep that secret from me,
那对这段关系来说会有什么影响呢?
what does that say about the relationship?
你跟莉亚谈过这件事吗?
Have you talked to Lia about it?
没 还没 我想要进行那种谈话之前
No, no, I think before I have that conversation,
我需要弄清楚对此事的感受如何
I need to figure out exactly how I feel about it.
这就像大海捞针一样
This is gonna be like finding a needle in a haystack.
也许他们可以给我们指条路
Maybe they can direct us.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我是汤姆 这位是茱丽叶
I'm Tom, this is Juliet.
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We're private investigators.
我是梅姬 这是吉儿
I'm Maggie, that's Jill.
周遭这里没有很多私♥家♥侦♥探♥呢
Don't get many P.I.s around here.
有什么可以帮助你们的吗?
Is there something we can help you with?
我们正在寻找一位名叫达特的人
We're looking for a man named Dart.
我们认为他可能住在这里
We think he might live here.
你们碰巧认识他吗?
Do you happen to know him?
是的 我们认识他
Yeah, we know him.
没有很熟 但他看起来是个好人
Not well, but he seems like a nice guy.
今天没见过他 不过他的帐篷
Haven't seen him today, but his tent
就在那里
is right over there.
很高的那个 上面是蓝色的
It's the tall one with the blue top.
前方有美国国旗
American flag on the front.
太好了 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
感谢帮忙
Thanks for the help.
达特? 你在里面吗? 里面有人吗?
Dart? You in there? Anybody inside?
打扰了 你是达特吗?
Excuse me, are you Dart?
不是 我是凯姆
No. I'm Cam.
达特斯特不见了 我只是在守护他的东西
Dartster's been gone. I'm just watching his stuff.
你介意我们跟你谈谈吗?
You mind if we talk to you for a second?
没问题
All right.
嘿
Hey.
呃 达特有跟你说过他什么时候回来吗?
Uh, did Dart tell you when he was gonna be back?
为什么要问这个?
Why?
你们是跟"捷豹"那些人一起的吗?
Are y'all with the guy with the Jag?
那是谁?
Who's that?
听着 我们不会对达特有任何危害的
Look, we don't mean Dart any harm.
我们只是担心他而已
We're just concerned about him, that's all.
嗯
Okay.
我的意思是说 达特 他通常是不为所动的
I mean, Dart, he keeps to himself usually.
但在上周 那些家伙开着一辆金色捷豹
But last week, this guy in a golden Jaguar,
他-他把他逼到墙角 要逼他上车
he-he cornered him, tried to get him in his car.
就吵架了 情况变得火爆
Got arguing. It got heated.
突然间 达特 他-他推了那个家伙
Suddenly Dart, he-he shoved the guy.
我从未见过他那个样子
I've never seen him act like that.
那个情况 他只是 就像 失控了
You know, he just, like, lost it.
然后发生了什么事呢?
Then what happened?
然后他们又说了几句话后 那个家伙就离开了
You know, a couple more words were said, and the guy took off.
达特有说这个人是谁吗?
Did Dart say who this man was?
没有 不过他非常激动
No. He was pretty shooken up, though.
几天之后 达特 他就消失了
And a couple days later, Dart, he disappeared.
从那之后 我再也没见过他
And I haven't seen him back since.
嗯 谢了
Well, thanks.
嗯
Okay.
这真的引发了问题啊
It really begs the question,
达特是自己消失的吗?
did Dart disappear on his own?
还是有人让他消失的呢?
Or did somebody make him disappear?
有任何有帮助的吗?
Anything useful?
呃 这里有很多东西 要筛检一下
Uh, there's a lot of stuff to sift through in here.
真令人难过
Pretty sad.
他的一生都在这里了
His whole life is in here.
是啊
Yeah.
是婚戒吗?
Wedding band?
嗯 这个很重
Yeah, it's pretty heavy.
我想这是...白金的
I think it's... it's platinum.
应该值个几千元吧
It's got to be worth a couple thousand dollars.
如果他没拿去典当 那对他来说是意义重大的
It must mean something to him if he didn't pawn it.
里面有制♥造♥商的标记
It's got the maker's mark on the inside.
可能有助于追踪到珠宝商
Might help track down the jeweler.
嗯 不过他们会记得卖♥♥给谁
Yeah, but what are the odds they'd remember
的机率有多大呢?
who they sold it to?
好吧 这里面
Well, it does have
也有着一个雕刻
an engraving on the inside, too.
"双倍材料"
"Double Stuff."
圈内笑话吗?
Inside joke?
我不知道 不管是什么意思 我认为
I don't know. Whatever it means, I think
这让我们离只有一个名字而更近一步了
it's getting us that much closer to finding a name.
你知道 你不用请我吃午餐的
You know, you didn't have to buy me lunch.
这是至少我能做的事
It's the least I can do.
你是我在这里的常驻专家呢
You're my resident expert here.
也没错啦
Yeah.
我想你可能有方法
I thought you might know a way
我可以就这个来让凯德考虑
I can get through to Cade on this one.
好吧 这个如何?
Okay, how about this?
嗯
Okay.
让他尝试去学校看看
Ask him to just try school
就两周而已
for two weeks, that's all.
-嗯哼 -可以吗? 如果有个终点
-Mm-hmm. -All right? Easier to convince a teenager
会更容易说服青少年
if there's an end point.
在那之后他不想离开的话
He won't want to leave after that,
而如果他愿意 对此你也没问题
but if he does, you gotta be okay with it,
当然 养父母也是如此的
and so do the foster parents, of course.
怎么了?
What?
看吧 问题就是 凯德不想
See, the thing is, Cade didn't want
返回系统呢 所以...
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表