剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
总局-61 我们是10-2小队 在商业区241号♥
Central-61, we're 10-2 at 241 Merchant
发生非法入侵事件
on that B and E in progress.
他在那里 正追捕中!
There he is. In pursuit!
♪ 警♥察♥的声音
♪ Sound of the police
♪ 哇-哇 那是野兽的声音 ♪
♪ Whoop-whoop, that's the sound of the beast ♪
♪ 站远点 别乱说话 ♪
♪ Stand clear, Don man a-talk ♪
♪ 你不能站在我站过的地方 你不能走过我走过的地方 ♪
♪ You can't stand where I stand, you can't walk where I walk ♪
-♪ 小心点... -抓住他!
-♪ Watch out... -Get him!
-♪ 警♥察♥来了... -嘿!
-♪ Policeman come... -Hey!
♪ 我所知道的事实是 你不喜欢我的所作所为 ♪
♪ I know this for a fact, you don't like how I act ♪
♪ 你声称我在贩售快克 而那正是你在做的 ♪
♪ You claim I'm selling crack, but you be doing that ♪
♪ 我宁愿说“再见” 因为我永远不会是你 ♪
♪ I'd rather say "see ya" 'cause I would never be ya ♪
♪ 成为警官吗? 你这个邪恶的监督者... ♪
♪ Be an officer? You wicked overseer... ♪
檀香山警局!
HPD!
檀香山警局! 手举高,马上照做!
HPD! Hands in the air, now!
-马上! -逮到他了!
-Now! -Get on him!
别动!
Don't move!
站着别动
Stay where you are.
新夏威夷之虎(新夏威夷神探)
[Maoli's "Meet Me in Irie
♪ 嗯 又是美好的一天了 ♪
♪ Well, it's another beautiful day ♪
♪ 感受着无所不在的爱 ♪
♪ Feeling love all over the place ♪
♪ 这是一种氛围 这是一种氛围(12个小时前)
♪ It's a vibe, it's a vibe
♪ 哦 是啊...
♪ Oh, yeah...
汤玛士? 你准备好了吗?
Thomas? You ready?
我们的客户就快到了
Our client's gonna be here soon.
嘿 希吉
Hey, Higgy.
一切都还好吗?
Everything okay?
没事
Fine.
你的冰箱又空荡荡了
Your fridge is empty again.
哦 对了 我刚开始...
Oh, yeah, I just started...
比较多去外面吃啦
eating out more.
这里闻起来也不太一样了
It also smells different in here.
是新的香氛蜡烛吗?
Is that a new scented candle?
没啦
No.
没啦 那是莉亚会做的事
No, that was a Lia thing.
嗯...
Um...
我猜那个是 呃 “海洋喷雾”
I guess that's just, uh, ocean mist.
好吧 当然啦 虽然我尊重你
Well, whilst I, of course, respect your decision
对莉亚所做的决定
in regards to Lia,
我必须这样说 我会想念你与她在一起的
I must say, I am gonna miss some of the good habits
那段时间所养成的习惯呢
you acquired during her tenure.
那么 要是我这么快就放弃的话
Well, if I can give it up so quickly,
那真的会是一种习惯吗?
was it every really a habit?
当我们思考那"禅宗公案"时
And whilst we ponder that zen koan,
你会想要换掉哪些海滩裤吗?
do you want to change out of those board shorts?
我们说话的时候 库姆带着我们的新客户到书房♥了
Kumu's taking our new client to the study as we speak.
知道了
Got it.
嗨 抱歉让你久等了
Hi, sorry to keep you waiting.
-哈罗 -汤玛士 这位是...
-Hello. -Thomas, this is...
嗨 瑞秋·帕克法官
Hi, Judge Rachel Park.
我们有见过面
We've met.
去年夏天 在她的法庭上
Last summer, in her courtroom,
我藐视法庭被她抓了
when she held me in contempt.
-你那时在肯亚 -哦
-You were in Kenya. -Oh.
麦格农先生在庭审上作证
Mr. Magnum was testifying on trial,
而我要求他透露敏感讯息
and I asked him to disclose some sensitive information
是关于他的客户的 而他公然地拒绝了
about his client, and he patently refused.
她就把我关到监狱里几天
And she threw me in jail for a couple days.
哦 抱歉 这对我们来说会是个问题吗?
Uh, sorry, is this gonna be an issue for us?
不会 不会 不会的啦
No. No, no.
她那时正在做她该做的 我也是做我该做的
She was doing her job. I was doing mine.
不过 我有点好奇
But I am a little curious as to why
在那件事之后 你为何要雇用我
you would want to hire me after that.
事实上 这正是我要雇用你的原因
Actually, that's exactly why I want to hire you.
你已证明 你会在多大的程度上
You proved how far you'd go
来保护你客户的秘密
to protect your clients' secrets,
而我也需要一个我可以信任的人
and I need someone I can trust with mine.
好吧 呃 那就告知我们
Okay, uh, tell us
我们该如何来帮你
how we can help you.
上周 我被任命为
Last week, I was nominated for a seat
夏威夷最高法♥院♥的一个席次
on Hawaii's Supreme Court.
-恭喜啊 -那可真是一种荣耀啊
-Congratulations. -That's quite an honor.
谢谢你
Thank you.
遗憾的是...
Unfortunately...
有人试图勒索我
someone's trying to blackmail me.
"我知道关于你的真♥相♥。 保持安静,
"I know the truth about you. Keep quiet
我会与你联♥系♥的。"
and I'll be in touch."
那么 嗯 我的意思是
Right, well, I mean,
我们当然可以去调查这个号♥码
we can certainly look into this number,
但这个很可能是
but it is likely
抛弃式手♥机♥
a burner phone.
我很抱歉 我们不得不问一下
I'm sorry, we have to ask.
这是关于什么事呢?
What is this about?
我的成长过程中一直都很穷困
I grew up very poor.
我不得不为一切而努力奋斗
I had to scrape and fight for everything
就为了在我的人生中取得成就
I've achieved in my life.
就在我法学院的最后一个学期
In my last semester of law school,
我刚好失去了奖学金
my scholarship just fell through.
我身心交瘁
I was devastated.
不过我不会放弃的 尤其当我就在触手可得之际
But I wasn't gonna quit, not when I was that close.
当我的学生贷款用尽之时
When my student loans maxed out,
我仍无法赚到足够的钱
I just couldn't make that kind of money.
我就去做了伴♥游♥
I went to work as an escort.
那是在20年前 我做了三个月
It was three months, 20 years ago,
而我以为已将之抛诸脑后了
and I thought I'd left it behind me.
直到现在
Until now.
这看来像是从旧的录影带中所截取的
This appears to have been taken from an old videotape.
那么你是否知道有任何邂逅被记录下来的吗?
Do you know if any of your encounters were ever recorded?
没有 我不认为会这样
No. I didn't think so.
而且我...我不知道这是从何而来的
And I have... I have no idea where this is coming from,
还有 我不能去檀香山警局
and I can't go to HPD.
我有丈夫和孩子
I have a husband and I have children,
还有我花了二十年来建立我的职业生涯
and I have spent two decades building my career.
我要你找到这个影片 还有我想让你将其毁掉
I want you to find this video, and I want you to destroy it.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
嗯 我们会尽力而为
Well, we'll do what we can,
不过由于这是一个荧幕截取
but being that this is a screengrab,
它很可能已经被数位化了
it's most likely been digitized.
在网路上的内容是很难真正被删除的
Nothing on the Internet is ever truly deleted,
因此这个很可能无法销毁掉每个拷贝
so it might be impossible to destroy every copy.
我就怕你会这么说
I was afraid you were gonna say that.
我们能做的就是追查勒索的人
What we can do is track down the blackmailer,
也许能找到一些我们可以使用的手段来对抗他们
and maybe find some leverage we can use against them
用来阻止他们发布影片
to stop them from releasing the video.
他们没有要我做任何事
They haven't asked me for anything.
他们没有提出任何要求
They haven't made any demands.
嗯 通常他们首先会做的就是默不作声
Well, oftentimes what they first want is silence.
他们想知道在他们提出要求
They want to know if you can keep quiet
引导到他们之前你是否会保持沉默
before they make a demand that can lead back to them.
你有任何想法知道可能会是谁吗?
Do you have any idea who this might have been?
没有
No.
很明显我是一名法官 我也树敌不少
Obviously I'm a judge, and I've made enemies.
这项提名也让我成为公众
This nomination has put me front and center
关注的焦点
in the public eye.
那么我们的勒索者可能是某个不想让你
So our blackmailer could be somebody who doesn't want you
进入高等法♥院♥之人
on the High Court,
也可能是某个反对你管辖之人
somebody you ruled against,
又或者是某个追求金钱之人
or just somebody who's after money.
我认为最好的起点是在
I think the best place to start is with
制♥作♥原始录影带之人
whoever made the original videotape.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表