剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
your share of those in,uh, boarding school, huh?
哦 大错特错
Oh, you have no idea.
他们可是很残酷的 我花了数年
They were merciless. I spent years
只是想要远离火线
just trying to stay out of the line of fire.
当妳建立 呃
This when you built up that, uh,
妳周围的防护牆那时吗?
wall of protection around you?
谢天谢地 我母亲
Thankfully, I had a mother
向我保证 从客观地角度去看待
who assured me that in the grand scheme,
那些女孩们的麻烦事 一点都不重要
those girls wouldn't matter a lick.
-她是对的 -那很好
-And she was right. -That's good.
现在妳就不用在疗程中
Now you don't have to go over Mom
跟俄咖瓦医生讨论妈妈了
in your therapy sessions with Dr. Ogawa.
你怎麽会知道的?
How did you know?
查看SAT的成绩?
Checking SAT scores?
那座桥太远了 即便对妳来说也是
That's a bridge too far, even for you.
此外 妳的运动鞋今早放在走廊上
And, plus, your sneakers were in the hallway this morning.
呃 没了它们 要怎麽跑步呢
Uh, it's kind of hard to go running without them.
我们确定他们在裡面吗?
We sure they're inside?
你想要下达命令吗?
You want to give the order?
妳来吧
I think you should.
如果我上的话
If I go in,
有可能最后妳不得不把我铐上手铐
there's a chance you'll end up having to cuff me.
听我倒数
On my count.
3 2 上 上 上
Three. Two. Go. Go. Go.
-举起手! 举起手 -趴在地上!
-Hands! Hands! -Get on the ground!
我没想到妳会来
I didn't think you'd come.
为什麽不来?
Why not?
因为我想
Because I thought,
-妳可能还在生我的气 -不会
-you know,you might still be mad at me. -Nah.
我生气不会太久的
I don't stay mad for long.
不管怎样
Anyway,
威尔的妈妈带他到局裡时
Will's mom brought him to the station
就说出他所知道的
to tell what he knew.
看来他开始真的喜欢上阿妮
Seems he started to really like Ani
并且告诉阿曼达 赌注已经结束
and told Amanda the bet was off.
那麽 阿曼达很生气
So Amanda got mad
-因为她的计画"事与愿违" -是的
-that her plan backfired. -Yep.
几个月前阿妮背叛了女孩们
And the girls turned on Ani a few months ago.
标准的青少年白♥痴♥行为
Standard teen idiocy.
然后 为了不甘示弱
And then,not to be outdone,
阿曼达发了影片给阿妮
Amanda sent Ani the video.
之后阿妮就跟威尔分手了
And Ani broke up with Will.
我只是希望威尔在告诉阿曼达前
I just wish Will had told Ani how he felt about her
能跟阿妮说他对她的感觉
before he told Amanda.
也许这一切都不会发生
Maybe none of this would have happened.
是啊 令人惊讶的是 我们经常认为事情不会变得更好
Yeah. Amazing how often we think things can't get better,
但它们总是会如此
but they always do.
好消息是
The good news
你们救了柯莱特
is you guys saved Collette.
阿曼达与雪莉都得去服刑
And Amanda and Shelly will both do time.
P.A.正在努力这件事 他非常积极
P.A.'s going after them hard. He's very motivated.
那是为什麽?
Why is that?
他有个六岁大的女儿
He has a six-year-old daughter.
♪ 为什麽我们不能成为朋友呢?
♪ Why can't we be friends?
♪ 为什麽我们...
♪ Why can't we...
嘿 戈迪
Hey. Gordie.
嘿 我只想说声谢谢
Hey. I just want to say thanks
为了打给认识的人的这事
for calling a guy who knows a guy.
-我们抓到了劫车者 -好的
-We got the carjackers. -Yeah.
是的 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
哦 还有告诉莉亚 我已经完成书面报告
Oh, and tell Lia I already did the paperwork,
她不用赶著回来
so she doesn't have to come back.
呃...
Um...
为什麽我得 呃... 为什麽我得告诉莉亚
Why would I, uh... Why would I tell Lia?
她在你身旁,对吧?
She's with you, right?
不 不 为什麽...
No. No. Why...
为什麽她跟我在一起啊?
Why would she be with me?
你知道我是一名警探吗?
You do know I'm a detective?
放轻鬆 麦格农 我真的不在乎的
Relax, Magnum. I don't really care.
从今天以后 我想我们可以达成一致
After today,I think we can agree
抓住让我们快乐的人是多麽地重要
how important it is to grab on to whoever makes us happy.
晚点我再跟你聊聊
I'll talk to you later.
我跟妳说一件事
I got to tell you something.
妳得保证不会生气
And you have to promise not to get mad.
戈登知道了,不是吗?
Gordon knows, doesn't he?
是啊
Yeah.
好消息是
The good news is
妳不会生气太久的
you don't stay mad very long.
青少年永远不会停止
Teenagers never cease
让人感到意外
to surprise.
纯然的残忍♥程度 只是...
The sheer level of cruelty is just...
我知道这不是妳所期望的
I know it's not what you had expected.
嗯 永远不会有好的结果
Well, there was never gonna be a good result.
无论如何 阿妮已经离开了
Ani is gone regardless.
我只是希望我有看到这些迹象
I just wish I'd seen the signs.
好吧 如果患者没有分享
Well, you can't help patients
正在发生的事 妳也无法帮助他们的
if they don't share what's going on.
妳说的对
Fair point.
那麽 妳要分享吗?
So, are you gonna share?
是的
Yes.
阿妮的案子
Ani's case
真的让我明白谈论
really brought home how important it is
事情的重要性
to talk about things.
儘管我知道我不需要疗程...
Whilst I know that I don't need therapy...
也许不用 但...
Maybe not, but...
妳可能从中得到一些东西
you'll probably get something out of it.
那怕只是一点点的明晰
Even if it's just a little clarity.
例如
For instance,
为什麽妳的男友远在10,781英里外
why your boyfriend being 10,781 miles away
还得要待上半年 而妳却不会因此而烦心
for the next half year doesn't bother you.
妳怎麽会知道
How do you happen to know the exact distance
肯亚与欧胡岛之间的准确距离?
between Kenya and Oahu?
我经常旅行
I travel a lot.
收集航♥空♥里程数 别转移话题
Collect airline miles. Don't deflect.
妳有想过也许
Do you think maybe it's because
妳并没有那麽爱著伊森吗?
you're not in love with Ethan?
是什麽让妳有这种想法的?
What gives you that idea?
当我询问时 妳说妳爱他
When I asked,you said that you love him.
那是不太一样的
Not the same.
-语义罢了 -当我问到这段关係是否
-Semantics. -When I asked if the relationship
进展顺利 妳就列出了伊森许多优秀的地方
was going well,you listed Ethan's many fine qualities.
那妳是说他并不适合我
So you're saying that he's not the one for me.
不
No.
那是妳说的
Yousaid that.
妳还说妳想家
You also said that you missed
和妳的家人
home and your ohana.
更具体来说
More specifically,
是妳的搭档,汤玛士。
your partner, Thomas.
什麽 不 我...
What? No. I...
不
No.
不 听著 我们不是...是...
No, look, we're not... It's...
这只是值得认真思考的喔
It's just food for thought.
TC 是我
TC, it's me.
我忘了我的笔电 20分钟后见
I forgot my laptop. I'll see you in 20.
我们抓到了他们
We got them.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你没有做任何危及你事业的事情,是吗?
You didn't do anything to jeopardize your career, did you?
没有 我停下来了
No. I stood down.
你是谁 对我的前任做了些什麽?
Who are you, and what have you done with my ex?
妳何不回家一趟
Why don't you go home
好好地在真的床上睡上一觉
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表