剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
少来了 老弟 沙米全都说了
Come on, man. Shammy all but said
那孩子住在跳岛航线
the kid's living at Island Hoppers,
还有你现在正在找一间两房♥的公♥寓♥呢?
and now you're looking for a two-bedroom apartment?
这可不需要天才
It doesn't take a genius
就能搞清楚发生了什么事
to figure out what's going on here.
听着 我什么都没说 因为每个人都认为
Look, I didn't say anything because everyone else thinks
他们知道什么才是对孩子最好的
they know what's best for the kid.
我仍在想办法搞清楚
I'm still trying to figure out
这是否是正确的决定
if this is the right decision.
听着 我不是在批评你
Look, I'm not second-guessing you.
你是个成年人了 你可以自己做决定
You're an adult, you can make up your own mind.
我只是要求你对我做同样的事
I'm just asking you let me do the same.
好吧
Fair enough.
沙米 有什么要给我的吗?
Shammy. What you got for me?
呃 不多 当他离机场太近时
Uh, not much. I had to back off your tail
我不得不离开尾随你的人
when he got too close to the airport.
这是领空限制
It's restricted airspace.
嗯 好吧 不管怎样 感谢你的协助
Eh, all right, well, thanks for trying anyway.
嘿-嘿 我仍有那张礼品卡,对吗?
H-Hey, I still get that gift card, right?
不错 是你的了
Yeah, it's yours.
回头见 老兄
I'll see you, buddy.
嘿 打扰一下,是南希吗?
Hey. Excuse me, Nancy?
-怎么了吗? -嗨 嗯...
-Yes? -Hi, um...
我的名字是 汤玛士·麦格农
my name is Thomas Magnum.
我是一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator.
你有一点时间能聊聊吗?
Do you have a couple seconds to talk?
呃 这是怎么回事?
Uh, what's this about?
好吧 我想你可能认识我的客户 奥斯卡·利欧塔
Well, I think you may know my client, Oscar Leota.
我-我很抱歉 我不知道那是谁
I-I'm sorry, I don't know who that is.
听着 几天前你没出现
Look, he just got worried
他只是很担心
when you didn't show up the other day
他想要确保你的安全
and he wants to make sure you're safe.
很明显 我没事
Clearly, I'm fine.
如果我知道他会找私♥家♥侦♥探♥来
If I'd known he'd send a P.I. after me,
我就永远不会打电♥话♥了
I never would've called.
如果你不介意 我还有航♥班♥要赶
If you don't mind, I've got a flight to catch.
为--好吧 打从一开始 如果你是不想帮忙的话
Wh-- You wouldn't have reached out to him,
就不会主动联♥系♥他了
all right, in the first place, if you didn't want to help,
不过 还有其他人
but there are other people out there
可能处于危险之中 而且如果你知道
that could be in danger, and if you know something
有什么可以帮到他们的话...
that could help them...
听着 这事如果你决定继续下去
Look, I won't tell him your name, all right,
我不会告诉他你的名字 好吗
if you decide to move forward on this.
我保证
I promise.
文章上面说几个月前她飞到了夏威夷
The article said she flew to Hawaii a couple months ago,
但是你仍从一次的互动中记得她
but you still remember her from just this one interaction.
嗯 主要是 我记得有个男人跟她一起旅行
Well, mostly, I remember the man she was traveling with.
-她不是一个人吗? -不是
-She wasn't alone? -No.
不只这样 我以前见过这个人几次
No, I'd seen the guy before a few times,
在马绍尔群岛与夏威夷之间来回
going between the Marshall Islands and Hawaii.
他总是护送着穿着宽松衣服的女人
He was always escorting women dressed in baggy clothes.
我想他正在利用她们运送毒品
I think he was using them to smuggle drugs.
我本想举报的
I thought about reporting it,
但几个月后 那些女人就会回到家
but after a few months, these women always returned home.
她们看来没有受到伤害
They didn't seem like they'd been harmed,
而-而且 我有个孩子
and-and, plus, I've got a son.
我-我不想惹上任何麻烦
I-I don't want any trouble.
然后我在报纸上看到贺拉妮的脸
Then I saw Hinani's face in the paper.
上面说她被刺死了
It said she'd been stabbed to death.
我没办法不做些什么
I couldn't do nothing.
这些是每次飞行的乘客名单
These are manifests for every flight
我有看到与贺拉妮同行的男人
that I saw the man Hinani was with.
他的名字是 内森·斯塔拉德
His name is Nathan Stallard.
我要把那些给利欧塔先生
I was gonna give those to Mr. Leota.
我会确保他能收到 但我得问一下
I'll make sure he gets them, but I have to ask,
你安排了会面 那么...
you were the one who set up the meeting, so...
为何你没去呢?
why did you back out?
那天我的确有去公园
I did go to the park that day.
我看到奥斯卡先到了 但当我走近时
I saw Oscar had gotten there first, but when I got closer,
我-我看到斯塔拉德在车内 就那么看着
I-I saw Stallard parked in his car, just watching.
那么他是盯上了奥斯卡 看看他的联♥系♥人是谁
So he was staking out Oscar to see who his contact was.
我对离开感觉很糟
I felt awfulleaving,
但是斯塔拉德看起来就像是个极度危险的人
but Stallard just seems like such a dangerous man.
我-我怕他认出我
I-I was afraid he would recognize me.
你还记得他开的是什么样的车吗?
Do you remember what kind of car he was driving?
呃 我不记得是哪种车了 不过那是一辆蓝色车
Uh, I don't remember the make, but it was a blue car.
没有车牌号♥码
No plates.
当我查找斯塔拉德 没有太多关于他的资料
Couldn't find much on Stallard when I looked him up,
但是他一直从
but he has been bringing women over
马绍尔群岛带女人过来这里
from the Marshall Islands.
至少有六次了
Done it at least six times.
我不明白 为什么他会知道我与消息来源有安排会面呢?
I don't get it. How'd he know my source and I were gonna meet?
嗯 我猜是
Well, my guess is,
他在你第二篇文章后开始关注你
he started following you after the second article,
这也将他带到了La Mariana
which also led him to La Mariana,
因为今天稍早时他也跟踪我
because he was following me earlier today.
他很可能想搞清楚你知道了什么
He's probably trying to figure out what you've uncovered.
我很抱歉 但这些对我而言没什么意义啊
I'm sorry, but none of this is adding up for me.
是啊 我知道 我也同意你的看法
Yeah, I know, I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one.
你的消息来源 看来是认为
Your source seems to think this is tied
这与某种毒品的运送有关
to some kind of drug operation,
但是骡子没人员护送的话
(这里会这样说是因为运毒者被称为骡子)
but mules aren't escorted by handlers,
工作完成后 它们也不会留下来的
and when the job's done, they do not stick around.
我知道我只是雇用你来确保
I know I only hired you to ensure
我消息来源的安全 但...
my source's safety, but...
可能还有其他的女性处于危险之中
There could be other women in danger.
是的
Yeah.
听着 我会坚持查下去
Look, I'm gonna stay on this
直到我们了解事情的真♥相♥
until we get to the bottom of things.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想我们的下一步是 呃 去檀香山警局 看看他们知道些什么
I guess the next step is to, uh, go to HPD, see what they know.
你介意我跟着去吗? 我想坚持到底
You mind if I tag along? I want to see this through.
当然可以 只是我要打个电♥话♥
Sure. I just have one phone call to make,
要不你先去警局
so why don't you head over to the station
我们一会儿见?
and I'll meet you in a bit?
-好的 -好了
-Sounds good. -All right.
你已跟茱丽叶联♥系♥了
You've reached Juliet.
请留言 马哈喽
Kindly leave a message. Mahalo.
嘿 呃 希金斯 呃 我已经发过很多讯息给你
Hey, uh, Higgins, uh, I've texted you a bunch of times,
但你都没有回覆
haven't heard anything back.
希望一切顺利
Hopefully everything's going okay.
我只是想告知你这个案子的最新情况
I just wanted to update you on the case,
当你收到这个时 请打给我
so give me a call when you get this.
掰
Bye.
你一定是巴尔洛
You must be Barlowe.
我是格雷姆肖
I'm Grimshaw.
你并非我预期中的那人
You're not what I was expecting.
如果我是可被预料到的 那我就不是擅长此事的人了
If I was predictable, I wouldn't be very good at what I do.
我能问问你要用它做什么吗?
Might I ask what you'll do with it?
你可以问 但你能得到的
You can ask, but all you're gonna get
就只有我付给你的钱而已
is the money that I promised to pay you for it.
抱歉
Excuse me.
是?
Yeah?
是的
Right.
我明白了
I see.
恐怕交易得终止了
I'm afraid the deal's off.
我-我 呃 我不明白
I-I, uh, I don't understand.
你不是格雷姆肖
You're not Grimshaw.
根据我的合伙人说 此销♥售♥已危及我们
According to my associates, the sale's been compromised.
那么你是谁呢? 格雷姆肖发生了什么事?
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表