剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Mele Kalikimaka"-演出者 The Bandana Splits]
(Mele Kalikimaka-夏威夷文 意思:圣诞快乐)
Mele Kalikimaka" by The Bandana Splits playing]
♪ 圣诞快乐 是一句问候语 ♪
♪ Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say ♪
♪ 在阳光灿烂的夏威夷过圣诞节 ♪
♪ On a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day ♪
♪ 那是从岛上... ♪
♪ That's the island greeting... ♪
我想要一辆自行车 一台电子琴
And I want a bike, an electric keyboard,
无线对讲机 智慧型手表
walkie-talkies, a smartwatch,
一座篮板还有一台PS5
a basketball hoop and a PS5.
嗯
Mm.
你要写下来吗?
You want to write this down?
嗯 都存在这里了 我们会看看能做些什么呢
Eh, it's all up here. We'll see what we can do.
是不是啊 小闪?
Ain't that right, Twinkles?
只是需要更大的雪橇喔
Just might need a bigger sleigh.
好了 我们该拍照了
Okay, should we take this photo
能让其他孩子也有时间跟圣诞老人在一起吗?
so the other children have some time with Santa?
可以让我说完吗?
How about you let me finish?
小心呢 那样最后会让你进入"淘气名单"喔
Careful. That's how you end up on the Naughty List.
拜托 没有这样的事
Please. There's no such thing.
太好了
Great.
好了 数到三就说"圣诞树",好吗?
Okay, "Christmas tree" on three, right?
1 2
One, two,
three.
- 圣诞树 - 圣诞树
- Christmas tree. - Christmas tree.
太棒了! 你可以离开了呢
Great! Off you pop.
从这里走
There you go.
可爱的孩子 你会得到的
Lovely kid you got there.
好了 各位
Okay, everybody,
抱歉啊 圣诞老人需要休息十分钟
sorry, but Santa needs a ten-minute cookie break.
你们都知道他很饿了呢
You know how hangry he gets.
我们很快就会回来的
We'll be back in a jiff.
天啊
Oh, man.
他们对待孩子的方式
They don't make kids
- 跟以前不一样呢 - 嗯哼
- like they used to. - Mm-hmm.
还有啊 我想这...这胡子让我起疹子
Plus, I think this... this beard's getting me a rash.
抱歉啦
I'm sorry.
当铺位于商场闭路电视的盲点内
The pawnshop is in a blind spot on the mall security cameras,
所以隐藏起来是让我们能保持关注
so going incognito is the only way we can keep an eye on it
而不引起怀疑的唯一方式
without drawing suspicion.
好吧 我希望你那荒谬的计划能奏效
Well, I hope your ridiculous plan works,
我已经在那坐了几个小时了
because I've been sitting here for hours
还没看到我们要找的那个人
and no sign of our guy yet.
他是被保释的逃脱人,对吗?
He's a bail jumper, right?
那么守时可不是他的强项
So punctuality isn't exactly his forte.
我骇入的讯息内写得很清楚--
The texts that I hacked were perfectly clear--
他会在10:00的时候来到这里
he was gonna be here by 10:00.
那现在快要10:00 所以...
So it's nearly 10:00, so...
嗯 不管他要买♥♥什么违♥禁♥品♥
Well, whatever contraband he's buying,
为此跳过法庭都是值得的
it was worth it to skip court for,
因此你也认定了那家伙会出现
so you would think the guy would show up.
啊 说到某人
Ah, speak of the devil.
好了 我去入口处 你躲起来
Okay, I'll approach. You cover.
嗨 巴里
Hey, Barry.
今天在法庭上他们错过了你
They missed you in court today.
你是来这里抓我的吗?
You're here to take me in?
嗯 是啊 就是这样呢
Yeah, yeah. 'Fraid so.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 被你发现了
Well, you got me.
♪ 圣诞节我没收到礼物 ♪
♪ I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas ♪
♪ 因为我一直都在捣蛋 ♪
不好意思...抱歉罗 老兄
♪ 'Cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad ♪
Excuse me... I'm so sorry, man.
抱歉啦 圣诞快乐
♪ 圣诞节我没收到礼物 ♪
I'm so sorry. Merry Christmas.
♪ I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas ♪
抱歉啦
♪ 妈妈跟爸爸都很生气
I'm so sorry.
♪ Mommy and Daddy are mad
♪ 圣诞节我没收到礼物 ♪
♪ I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas ♪
♪ 嘿! 嘿!♪
♪ Hey! Hey!♪
♪ 因为我一直都在捣蛋 ♪
♪ 'Cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad ♪
♪ 因为我一直都
♪ 'Cause I ain't been
我跟你说过了
Nuttin' I told you.
太过捣蛋 会上淘气名单的
But bad. Naughty List.
好了 库姆 直接了当地跟我说吧
Okay, Kumu, give it to me straight.
这个有多糟糕呢?
How bad is it?
好吧 从好的方面来说
Well, on the bright side,
嗯 没什么可以装饰的了
um, there's less to decorate.
那么 你期待的什么呢? 这是圣诞夜啊
Well, what'd you expect? It's Christmas Eve.
- 我可没选用那些杂物呢 - 嗯
- I didn't exactly have the pick of the litter. - Mm.
该死的 是查理·布朗耶
Damn, Charlie Brown.
哪是你唯一能找到的一棵树吗?
Is that the only tree you could find?
祝你圣诞快乐 先生
And a Merry Christmas to you, sir.
哦 我只是在开玩笑的啦 老兄
Oh, I'm just kidding, man.
地方看起来很棒呢
Place looks great.
还有我们带礼物来了
And we come bearing gifts.
- 好耶 - 还有杂货店的食品
- Yes. - And groceries.
- 哦 - 哦哦!
- Oh. - Ooh!
你在哪找到香蕉叶的啊?
Were you able to find the banana leaves okay?
嗯 在三号♥商店 至少这是我们能为你做的
Yeah, at store number three. But it's the least we could do
好让你帮全部的人做晚餐呢
with you making dinner for the whole crew.
嘿 我曾跟TC说过
Hey, I was telling TC
那个嫩燻猪肉是我的最爱
(kalua pork 类似焢窑的方式 土石烧热后
用香蕉叶包裹腌过的肉 一起排进地下闷熟)
that kalua pork's my favorite.
哦 好耶 那就由你来处理了
Oh, well, then you're in for a treat.
就假设我真能做到吧 呃
Assuming I can actually, uh,
很快就能开始做饭了
start cooking anytime soon.
等等 你还没开始挖烧火坑吗?
Wait. You ain't dig the firepit yet?
我一直在装饰这棵树啊 老弟
I've been trimming this tree, man.
你知道...
You know...
我就只是说说
I'm just gonna say it.
我们订披萨好了
Let's order pizza.
- 为了汤玛士 我们就省点挖掘工作吧 - 那到是真的
- Or save some of the digging for Thomas. - True that.
嘿 老兄
Hey, man.
我能问你一些事吗?
Can I ask how you're doing?
你可以问 但我不确定我能回答
You can ask. I'm not sure I can answer.
听着 在以前我们就失去了一些人
Look, we lost a lot of people before.
罗比发生事情后
What happened to Robbie,
现在 那是有点...不一样了
now, that's just... different.
嗯 我想他 每一天
Yeah. I miss him. Every day.
还有我很伤心他离开了 但 呃...
And I'm sad that he's gone, but, uh...
现在 我很感激家人都在身边
I'm just grateful to be surrounded by family right now.
你懂我们都是为了你,对吧?
You know we're here for you, right?
是啊 还有我很高兴你把这孩子也给带来了
Yeah, and I'm happy you brought this kid along, too.
你要来帮忙吗?
You come to help?
呃...不是的
Uh... no.
图依欧拉女士只是想让我给你们拿点柠檬水
Ms. Tuileta just wanted me to bring you some lemonade.
- 拿来吧 - 哦 不错啊
- Take that. - Oh, yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
而且 呃 跟你说喔 如果这个地下烤炉不能很快准备好
(imu 夏威夷文 意思是地下烤炉)
And, uh, and to tell you that if the imu isn't ready soon,
今晚就没有猪了
there'll be no pig tonight.
收到
Roger that.
一清二楚
Loud and clear.
那么 你们每年都会这样吗?
So, you guys do this every year?
装饰品? 猪肉烧烤吗?
The decorations? The pig roast?
神秘的圣诞老人?
The secret Santa?
好吧 有一个传统
Well, there is one tradition
我们可能应该得跟你说说
we should probably warn you about.
哦 不行啦 他还是个孩子
Oh, nah, he's just a kid.
是没错啦 但这是个成年礼呢
Yeah, but it's a rite of passage.
我不知道他是否要经受这些呢
I don't know if he needs to suffer through that.
是什么?
What is it?
我称它为"希吉的布丁"
I call it a Higgy pudding.
今年 我决定多做一些
This year, I decided to make a few extra
- 来分发给人们 - 没错 而这是...
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表