剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Why do you think none of Hinani's friends or family
没站出来跟檀香山警局联♥系♥呢?
came forward to HPD?
嗯 上面说她来自于马绍尔群岛
Well, it says she was from the Marshall Islands.
很可能是独自一人旅行
Could've been traveling alone,
在这里不认识任何人
didn't know anybody here.
好了 我们开始
Okay, here we go.
电♥话♥是从库希欧附近
The call was made from a pay phone
一家购物中心的公用电♥话♥打来的
in a strip mall just off Kuhio.
一切都还好吗?
Everything okay?
是我的律师
It's my lawyer.
显然移♥民♥局想要知道
Immigration Services apparently wants to know
为何我出国待了五个月
why I spent five months out of the country.
嗯 你是在做慈善工作
Well, you were doing charity work.
我无法想像他们对此会有问题
I can't imagine they'd have a problem with that.
好吧 他们仍想于今天
Well, still, they want to schedule
安排一场面对面的会谈
an in-person meeting today.
好吧 嗯 呃 去处理那个吧
Okay. Well, uh, go take care of that,
我会去查看购物中心 之后再告知你
I'll check out the mall, and touch base later.
好的 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
这是茱丽叶
It's Juliet.
我发讯息给你 30分钟后到那里见我
I'm texting you an address. Meet me there in 30 minutes.
等等 你在岛上?
Wait, you're on the island?
30分钟 别迟到
30 minutes, and don't be late.
你要告诉我这到底是怎么回事吗?
Are you gonna tell me what this is about?
是一个任务 一个比较紧急的
It's about a mission. A rather urgent one.
并且 我们没太多的时间
And we don't have much time.
朋友 你还需要些什么吗?
Can I get you anything else, my friend?
这里的食谱如何呢?
How about the recipe for whatever's in here?
抱歉 那可是商业机密
Sorry. That's a trade secret.
哦 朋友 这很油腻、很咸。
Oh, man, it's greasy, salty.
你可以在一天中任何时间去吃它
You can eat it any time of day.
别这样啦 帮帮我们
Come on, help us out.
罗比来这里一定得尝尝夏威夷汉堡饭
Robbie's got to try a loco moco while he's here.
嘿 别误会我的意思
Hey, don't get me wrong.
我喜欢鸡蛋跟米饭 还-还有汉堡跟肉汁
I like eggs and rice and-and burgers and gravy,
我只是...一时之间我 你懂吗?
I just... I don't know about all at once, you know?
嘿 相信我 我也曾有同样的感觉
Hey, trust me, I felt the same way,
但夏威夷汉堡饭
but there is a reason that loco moco
成为典型夏威夷主食 是有原因的
is the quintessential Hawaiian staple.
-哈 -上周你还发誓说
-Huh. -Could've swornyou said
大蒜虾是
garlic shrimp was thequintessential
夏威夷的典型主食呢
Hawaiian staple last week.
厨房♥可能有一些虾需要清出
Kitchen probably had some shrimp it needed to get rid of.
嘿 注意 注意
Hey, watch it, watch it.
听着 我来这里是想让你帮个忙
Look, I was coming here to do you a favor.
我朋友刚刚打电♥话♥来
My buddy just called.
他手边有一间公♥寓♥ 今天我们可以去看看
He's got an apartment available, we can see it today.
-好的 -什么 你要升级居所吗,TC?
-All right. -What, you upgrading your digs, TC?
是时候了
It's about time.
现在你想让凯德接管露营拖车吗?
You gonna let Cade take over the Airstream now?
等等 为什么他要这么做?
Wait a minute, why would he do that?
那孩子睡在哪里?
Where's the kid been sleeping?
我不知道 他大概找了一个他喜欢的
I don't know, he probably found a shelter
庇护所或是什么的
that he liked, or something.
庇护所?
A shelter?
你知道吗? 事实是 我得离开了
You know what? Actually, I actually got to split.
我得带那些游客去北岸了
I got to take those tourists up to the North Shore.
呃 晚点去接你
Uh, catch you later.
放心吧 兄弟
Take it easy, brother.
呃 那么 罗比 你在城里要待多久呢?
Uh, so, Robbie, how long are you gonna be in town?
呃...
Uh...
我一直在想这个
I was thinking forever.
我本想稍后在跟你说 但...
I was gonna tell you later, but...
现在时机正好
now's as good a time as any.
我搬来这里了
I'm moving here.
什么 你是在开玩笑吗?
What, are you kidding me?
-不是 -这太棒了 呃 为什么呢?
-No. -This is great. Uh, why?
你曾说永远不会离开芝加哥的 为什么要搬呢?
You said you'd never leave Chicago. Why the move?
我想我永远无法摆脱 麻烦制♥造♥者这个阶段
I guess I never outgrew my troublemaker phase.
在监狱待过 无数次去
Couple stints in prison, countless run-ins
触犯法律
with the law.
我犯了一些错误
I've made some mistakes,
但是 呃 麻烦总是会找上我
but, uh, trouble's got a way of finding me,
不管我尝试扭转多少次都没用
no matter how many times I try to turn it around.
所以我在想
So I thought,
该是重新开始了
this is a fresh start.
就在这里了 你懂吗?
Right here, you know?
喔 这一切我都懂
Oh, I know all about that.
-是吗? -我们都有过这样的
-Yeah? -We both do.
是啊 我们自己是需要一个新的开始
Yeah, we needed a fresh start ourselves.
蛤?
Huh?
-这真是太棒了 -对吧?
-This is amazing. -Right?
太好了 你会喜欢上这里的
This is great. You're gonna love it here.
海滩很棒
The beaches are great,
-食物好吃 -好的 好啦 好啦
-the food is good. -All right. Okay, all right.
-我甚至能教你如何冲浪呢 -慢慢来啊 瑞奇
-I'll even teach you how to surf. -Slow your roll, Ricky.
我-我 我得找个工作、
I-I, I got to find a job,
一辆车、一个住的地方
a car, a placeto stay.
此外 坐飞机可不便宜呢
Plus, you know, airlines aren't cheap.
欧海尔到檀香山 你知道...
O'Hare to Honolulu, you know...
...我现金都用光了
...cashed me out.
我会给你筹点钱的
I'll float you some cash.
嘿 你可以用我的车
Hey, you can use my car
直到你有了自己的车
till you get one of your own.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do that.
我没做什么啊 我想这样做而已
I don't have to do anything. I want to do it.
我不能接受的
I can't accept.
你得接受它 你是"欧哈纳"
You got to accept it. You're 'ohana.
意思是家人
It means family.
哦 好吧
Oh, fine.
但只是因为你是非常烦人的 你可不会放过这个
But only 'cause you're a pain in the ass that won't let this go.
-我也爱你 好友 -我爱你 兄弟
-I love you, too, pal. -I love you, buddy.
那么 是关于什么事?
So, what's this about?
三周前 你的任务
Three weeks ago, you were tasked
是阻止史考特·格雷姆肖
with neutralizing Scott Grimshaw.
我怎会忘记这个呢? 我可是好多年
How could I forget? It's been years
没有让一个男人"镇静"下来呢
since I've had the pleasure of tranquilizing a man.
格雷姆肖是一个情报掮客
Grimshaw's an intelligence broker.
多亏了你 我们才能进入他的加密信件
Thanks to you, we gained access to his encrypted correspondence.
这证实了一个推测 即是他与一位叫做
It confirmed a theory that he'd been in touch with a man
巴尔洛的人接触 并购买♥♥了一个随身碟
known as Barlowe about purchasing a thumb drive
上面满是机密讯息
full of classified information.
我猜 你是想我取回它吧
Let me guess, you want me to retrieve it.
不错 由于两人都不知道对方的长相
Yes. And since neither man knows what the other looks like,
我们准备让你调换去出席
we've set up an exchange that you will attend,
冒充格雷姆肖
posing as Grimshaw.
看来很简单
Seems simple enough.
为何你就不能指派你自己的情报人员呢?
Why don't you just send one of your own operatives?
能活动的特工都已被识别了
Active agents could be identified.
-你嘛 另一方面来说... -是被否认的
-You, on the other hand... -Have been disavowed.
所以即便我有身分证明 这些年来
So even if I am IDed, it's unlikely
我也不太可能为军情六处做事
that I'd be working for MI6 after all these years.
我无法去强调这个操作有多重要
I cannot stress enough the importance of this op.
你是唯一能做到这点的人
You are the only one who can pull it off.
付费电♥话♥很可能会不复存在
Pay phones might be dying out,
但在阿罗哈州(夏威夷) 它们可是会活得好好的
but in the Aloha State, they're alive and well.
事实上 夏威夷是全国平均收入最高的
In fact, Hawaii's got the most per capita in the country.
尽管如此 在这个世代 使用付费电♥话♥还是很不寻常的
Still, using a pay phone in this day and age is pretty unusual.
这是个远景镜头 也许这商店中的某人
It's a long shot, but maybe someone
会使用这个 发现了奥斯卡的消息来源
in one of these stores spotted Oscar's source using this one.
我们遇到了问题
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表