剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
He was trying to protect me.
我听到他的头撞上...
And I heard his head hit the...
流那麽多血
There was so much blood.
流那麽多血
There was so much blood.
快 我们快过去
Come on, let's go.
妳要带他去哪裡?
Where are you taking him?
CT扫瞄显示有内出血
CT scan shows a brain bleed.
你们的儿子需要马上动手术
Your son needs surgery right away.
拜託 老兄
Come on, man.
你让事情看起来很大呢
You're making way too big a deal.
你在没谘询我的情况下雇佣了他
You hired him without consulting me.
-他说的没错 -拿著你的辣酱去旁边
-He's got a point. -Go somewhere with your hot sauce.
听著 只是最低工资而已
Look, it's just minimum wage.
又不会引起注意
It won't make a dent.
凯德只是想赚点外快
Cade's just trying to make some extra money.
你不能因为孩子有点想拼命赚钱而去责怪他
You can't blame the kid for a little bit of hustle.
嘿 别介入 汤玛士
Hey, stay out of this, Thomas.
哦 你现在很生气 是因为他站在我这边囉
Oh, so you're mad now 'cause he's on my side
听著 我并未责怪孩子
Look, I don't blame the kid.
我责怪的人是那个认为可以
I blame the grown man who thought he could just
雇佣他的成年人
hire somebody on his own.
喔 你忘了...
Oh, you forget...
我是合伙人呢
I'm a partner.
是隐名的合伙人
A silent partner.
那意思就是你是幕后的...
That means you stay in the background...
藏镜人
silently.
对不起 老弟
Sorry, buddy.
我认为瑞克拿下了这一轮
I think Rick takes this round.
瑞克这一轮赢了
Rick won the round.
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
最近如何啊?
How's it going?
妳在这裡做什麽?
What are you doing here?
应该是跟你一样
Same as you,I should imagine.
嗯 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你还好吗?
You okay?
-我们能做些什麽? -听著
-What can we do? -Look.
我会跟你说 我跟希金斯所说的
I'll tell you what I told Higgins.
这些傢伙惹到一名警♥察♥的家人
These guys went after a cop's family.
整个团队都在处理这个案子 我们会抓到他们的
The entire force is working the case. We'll get them.
如你所知道的 同样的规定 我们不会跟你一样受到约束
As you know, we're not bound by the same rules
这是会有帮助的
as you guys, which could be beneficial.
-檀香山警局已经在做了 -戈迪 我们一定会对你提供帮助的
-HPD is on it. -Gordie, there's got to be some way we can help.
你已经做了
You already have.
来到这裡就是了
Just by coming here.
贝丝和我对此很感激
Beth and I appreciate it.
今早妳去哪了?
Where were you this morning?
到处找妳呢
Went looking for you.
我去跑步了...
I went for a run...
在沙滩上
on the beach.
真的?
Really?
我划船时没看见妳
I didn't see you when I paddled in.
我...去了阿♥拉♥莫阿那
I... went to Ala Moana.
我只是 你知道的 感觉就像是换了个景色
I just, you know,felt like a change of scenery.
嗯
Hmm.
谁跟你说卡斯摩托的事呢?
Who told you about Katsumoto?
莉亚
Lia.
-妳呢? -诺拉妮
-You? -Noelani.
她打的电♥话♥吗?
She called?
我打给她的
I called her.
关于我们的案子
About our case.
什麽案子?
What case?
我不敢相信妳居然
I can't believe you took
在没我的情况下与客户见面
a client meeting without me.
看吧! 即便是牠们也认同
See? Even they agree.
牠们是在对你嗥叫 麦格农
They're growling at you, Magnum.
因为你的语气
Because of your tone.
还有 我并非是去
And I didn't take
会面
a meeting.
她...找我的
She... called.
好吧 我们知道些什麽?
Okay, what do we know?
这个女孩的名字叫做阿妮·罗杰斯
The girl's name was Ani Rogers.
尸检尚未完成
The autopsy hasn't been completed yet,
不过她被发现上吊了
but she was found hanging.
-她有留下纸条吗? -是写在
-Did she leave a note? -It was written
她的笔电萤幕上 所以她可以自己打上去
on her laptop screen,so she could have typed it,
或者其他人也能做到
or someone else might have.
我不知道 要我说 也许是
I don't know. I mean, maybe
内疚而感到畏惧 所以她
the shrink feels guilty,so she's looking
正在寻求一个可能不存在的解释
for an explanation that might not be there.
也许是 但是俄咖瓦医生曾经有过自杀的病人
Perhaps, but Dr. Ogawa has had suicidal patients before,
而她说那些人从未有这样的情况出现
and she says they never present like this.
她认为阿妮上个月有明显的好转
She felt like Ani was visibly improving in the last month.
她甚至对学校即将举♥行♥的舞会而感到兴奋
She was even excited about an upcoming school dance.
她买♥♥了件礼服跟所有的东西
She bought a dress and everything.
我们对阿妮了解多少?
What do we know about Ani?
唯一的孩子 好孩子
Only child. Good kid.
她在学校表现良好 直到四个月前
She did well in school until four months ago
她的成绩就开始下滑
when her grades started to plummet.
那时候 她的父母就让他去接受疗程
And that's when her parents put her in therapy.
-嗯 -她的社交媒体上有什麽呢?
-Mm. -What about her social media?
嗯 马上找
Yeah, looking now.
她的帐户都被关闭了
Her accounts are all shut down.
她不过几天前才去世
She only died a couple of days ago.
谁会那麽快就将它们停用呢?
Who would have deactivated them so quickly?
妈妈跟爸爸
Mom, Dad.
你知道 当你在处理自己的悲伤时
You know, it's hard to deal with other people's grief
很难去处理他人的悲伤
when you're still processing your own.
我想妳可以骇进去吧?
I'm assuming you can just hack in?
给点时间--对社交媒体来说
Given time-- with social media,
即使那是个防火牆也还是个防火牆的
even the firewalls have firewalls.
有点像妳呢
Kind of like you.
我...
I...
认为我们应该跟阿妮的父母谈谈
think we should talk to Ani's parents.
看看能从他们那裡得到些什麽
See what we can get from them.
嗯
Yeah.
对此 我感觉很不好
I don't feel great about this.
我不会对他们说谎的
I'm not gonna lie to them.
我也不想
I don't want to, either.
坚持这个方案
Stick to the plan.
除非必须 我们别表明身分,好吗?
We don't identify ourselves unless we have to, okay?
请进
Come in.
哈囉
Hello.
呃...
Um...
罗杰斯太太 罗杰斯先生 抱歉打扰了
Mrs. Rogers, Mr. Rogers,sorry to disturb you.
我们只想说 节哀顺变
We just wanted to say how sorry we are for your loss.
我无法想像
I can't imagine
你们现在所经历的痛苦
the pain that you guys are going through right now.
我们本来不想打扰你们
We hadn't wanted to disturb you.
原本我们打算
We had planned
要在阿妮的社交媒体上表达哀悼
to leave our condolences on Ani's social media,
但却被关闭了
but it was shut down.
我们能理解你们这样做的原因 一个持续的提醒
We understand why you did that. It's got to be hard
会让人很难过的
to have a constant reminder.
我不知道要如何去关闭
I don't know how to shut that off.
你们是怎麽认识阿妮的?
How did you two know Ani?
老实说 我们不认识
To be completely honest,we didn't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我的名字是茱丽叶 这是我的搭档汤玛士
My name is Juliet,this is my partner Thomas.
我们其实是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We are actually private investigators.
我们正在调查
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表