剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
本着完全公开的精神
In the spirit of full disclosure,
我的联♥系♥人是我的前男友
my contact is an ex-boyfriend.
对你来说会很奇怪吗?
Is that weird for you?
呃 不会 我无所谓的
Uh, no. I don't care.
你会觉得奇怪吗?
Is it weird for you?
不会 我们一年多前就分手了
No, we broke up over a year ago.
不过你可能别去提到我们正在约会,好吗?
But you probably shouldn't mention that we're dating, okay?
好的 我不会提 我保证
Okay, I won't. I promise.
好吧 那细节我会发讯息给你
Okay. I'll text you the details.
好的 谢了
All right. Thanks.
那么我已经完成对员工的背景调查
So I've finished the background check on the staff.
一切记录都干干净净
All clean records across the board.
任何之前的工作没有需要注意的地方
No red flags from any past jobs
也没有奇怪的金融纪录
and no strange financial activity.
我也一样
Same.
看来没有居民对医护人员、
None of the residents seem to have any complaints
助手、管理人员有任何抱怨。
about the medical staff, aides or administrators.
你对约瑟夫有更多的了解吗?
Have you learned anything more about Joseph?
嗯 没有很多
Mm, not really.
我一直都在跟踪他 但是他都不跟人交谈的
I've been tailing him, but he keeps to himself.
没有人进到他的平房♥
No one's gone into his bungalow.
我的消息来源确实有说过 他最近变得很孤僻
My sources do say that he's become withdrawn recently
而他们也不知道是为了什么
and that they don't know why.
我会继续挖掘的
I'll keep digging.
我查看了一下约瑟夫的财务状况 而他帐户中
I looked into Joseph's finances, and that withdrawal
的提款 并非是线上交易
from his account wasn't an online transaction.
三周前 有人到银行里
Three weeks ago, someone went into a physical bank
拿着一张银行本票
and got a cashier's check.
所以现在你要入侵银行的监控录像
So now you're going to hack into the bank security footage
看看那是谁
to try to see who.
嘿
Hey,
多年来 我一直观察着你跟汤玛士
I've been watching you and Thomas for years.
哦 我得去娱乐室了
Oh, I got to go to the rec room.
- 是约瑟夫的电视时间 - 喔 好吧
- It's Joseph's TV time. - Oh, okay,
那么 我让维琪打电♥话♥给娱乐室
well, then, I'm gonna get Vicki to call the rec room
要求和她父亲通话
and ask to speak to her father.
那样我就能看看是谁在阻止
So I can see who's keeping him
他接听他女儿的电♥话♥
from taking his daughter's calls.
没错
Right.
嘿 很高兴你们回来了
Hey, glad you're back.
今天 一切都与覆盖有关
Today, it's all about smothering,
我可不是在说激烈或是你的母亲喔
and I'm not talking about the heat or your mother.
我说的是覆盖一些食物...
I am talking about smothering some food...
约瑟夫?
Joseph?
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to bother you,
不过你的女儿又打电♥话♥来了
but your daughter's on the phone again.
她真的很想跟你聊聊
She really wants to talk to you.
我已经告诉过你 我不想跟她说话
I already told you I don't want to talk to her.
我现在已经37...(电视的声音)
I've got 'em in the oven right now at 37...
那么 "欧胡岛地平线"没人
So, no one at Oahu Horizons
去阻挡约瑟夫跟他的女儿说话
is keeping Joseph from talking to his daughter.
是没有 是他自己躲着她的
Nope. He's avoiding her all on his own.
尽管不知道是为什么
No clue why, though.
好吧 我在银行提款当天
Well, I scanned the security footage from the bank
提取了监控录像 然后找到了这个
on the day that the withdrawal took place, and I found this.
哇 那么偷了约瑟夫一生积蓄的人...
Whoa. So the person who stole Joseph's life savings...
是约瑟夫
Was Joseph.
你是认真的吗,老兄?
You serious, man?
唷 如果罗比杀了人...
Yo, if Robbie killed somebody...
不 我-我们还不能确定
No, w-we don't know that for sure yet.
我知道那家伙有点靠不住
I knew there was something shady about that guy.
听着 我要去联♥系♥联邦调查局
Look, I'm gonna reach out to the feds,
看看我能找到些什么
see what else I can find out.
我会联♥系♥你的
I will be in touch.
好吧 谢了 TM
All right. Thanks, TM.
哦 喔 不错啊
Oh. Oh, nice.
你肯定一直都在练习
But you get to practice, like, all the time.
呃 等等 你忘了我是在这里工作的喔
Uh, h-hang on. You forget that I work here.
你要知道 我可不是顾客呢
You know? I'm not a customer.
- 好啦 好啦 - 谁要"ca phe sua da"(越南话)?
- All right, all right. - Who's up for ca phe sua da?
- 好耶 - 是越南咖啡
- Yes. - Vietnamese coffee.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
不错吧 他们用炼乳制♥作♥的
Yeah, they make it with sweetened condensed milk.
真棒 谢谢你
That's good. Thank you.
不了 我-我不用了
Nah, I'm-I'm good.
- 好了 挪过去点 - 才不呢 我要对着
- Okay, move over. - No, I'm just gonna
- 你的脖子吹气 - 好啦 你挪开点啦
- breathe down your neck. - All right, you move over.
- 好了 - 好罗 我们开始吧
- All right. - All right, here we go.
好罗 继续吧
Okay, go ahead.
真惨
Oof.
那是...血糖过低 我发誓
That was...Low blood sugar, I swear.
好吧 要是有些食物在这里就好了
Well, if only there was some food here.
不 你知道我要什么吗? 我需要类似甜甜圈之类的东西
No, you know what I need? I need one of those doughnut thingies.
- 你说的是夏威夷甜甜圈吗? - 不错
- You mean malasadas? - Yes.
你知道吗? 保时捷就在外面
You know what? Porsche's out back.
帮我个忙 别把糖弄到座位上
Do me a favor, don't get any sugar on the seats.
谢谢你
Thank you.
要带一些肉桂糖霜的喔
Bring back a few cinnamon sugars.
好的
Okay.
唷
Yo.
我和你的老乡没事了
I made things right with your homeboy.
为什么你在我身边还是表现的很奇怪呢?
Why are you still acting weird around me?
就是 我-我脑海中有很多事才会这样的
Just, I-I got a lot on my mind is all.
你想谈谈吗?
You want to talk about it?
为什么? 你是想要跟我说你是对的吗?
Why? So you can tell me you were right?
这对你来说很困难吗?
Does it ever get hard for you?
听着 我不是想说关于你的男孩罗比这件事我是对的,老兄。
Look, I didn't want to be right about your boy Robbie, man.
等等
Hang on.
汤玛士跟你说了什么吗?
Thomas say something to you?
别这样 老兄 我们是兄弟
Come on, man. We're brothers.
我们别再保有秘密
We don't keep secrets.
这些与我是对的或想要什么无关
And this ain't about me being right or wanting to be.
这样做是为了保护你
This is about protecting you.
你是那个跟我说
You're the one that told me not to make
别犯以前在冰锥上相同错误的人
the same mistake I did before with Ice.
别让我们的朋友陷入任何麻烦
Not to suck our friends into any trouble.
你要知道 我试着要让你们别卷入此事
You know, I'm trying to keep you guys out of this.
好吧 我们现在进来了
Well, we in it now.
在我的立场上来看
And from where I'm standing,
这里面只有一件事要做
there's only one thing to do here.
不 不是 这可不是"我做了A或我做了B"那样的情况
No, no. This is not a "Do I do A or do I do B" type of situation.
你-你看看 你总是把一切事情
Y-You see, you always see everything
都看成是黑白分明
as morally in black and white.
但我生活于在灰色地带的
But I live in the gray,
因为那是现实生活运转的地方
'cause that's where the real world operates.
听着 如果你的男孩罗比杀了一个人
Look, if your boy Robbie killed a guy,
那你就得剪断束缚并把他转正
then you need to cut the cord and turn his ass in.
你会这样对我吗?
Is that what you would do to me?
拜托 老兄 我不会的
Come on, man. No.
你肯定不是他 而且该死的他也不会是你
But you ain't him, and he damn sure ain't you.
特别探员 杰克·惠勒吗?
Special Agent Jack Wheeler?
我猜是 汤玛士·麦格农吧
Thomas Magnum, I presume.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢你跟我见面
Thanks for meeting me.
很高兴能帮到莉亚
Happy to do a favor for Lia.
那么你是怎么认识她的呢?
So, how do you know her?
我是一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 她是一名警♥察♥
I'm a private investigator, she's a cop,
所以 呃 我们的职业经常有交流
so, uh, our paths cross professionally quite a bit.
嗯-嗯哼 我很久没听到莉亚的消息了
Mm-hmm. Long time since I've heard from Lia.
我们约会过一段日子
We dated a while back.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表