剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
《新夏威夷之虎》前情提要....
Previously onMagnum P.I....
你清楚我们的约定
You're clear on our arrangement?
军情六处会在必要时可以来找我
MI6 gets to call on me as necessary.
你不能跟任何人谈论此事
And you can't speak of this to anyone,
- 包含 麦格农先生 - 不过我不知道
- including Mr. Magnum. - But I don't know how long
我能瞒他多久
I'm gonna be able to keep it from him.
他是名侦探 还是最好的那个
He is a detective after all, and a very good one.
你不用担心罗比 我们认识很久了
You don't have to worry about Robbie. We go way back.
上次你为了帮别人
The last time you helped somebody,
你让我们陷入危险境地
you put the rest of us in danger.
你知道吗 你要是那么怕被波及
You know what? You're so afraid of getting burned,
为什么你就不能离远一点呢,蛤?
why don't you stay the hell out of it, huh?
- 你到底是谁? - FBI
- Who the hell are you? - FBI.
特别探员 雷·史隆
Special Agent Ray Sloane.
你的朋友罗比
Your friend Robbie recently murdered
最近在芝加哥谋杀了一个人
somebody back in Chicago.
你得帮我们拿下他
You're gonna help us take him down.
你起的真早啊!
You're up early!
没错 我试着要逮到你呢
Yeah, I was trying to catch you.
好几天没见到你了
Haven't seen you in a couple days.
好吧...你知道
Well... you know,
你要是想我 可以发讯息给我
you missed me, you could've sent a text.
有那么容易吗?
Is it that easy?
TC说你也一直在躲着他
TC says you've been avoiding him, too.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
没什么 我可以自己处理的
Nothing I can't handle on my own.
别这样啦 老弟 是我耶
Come on, man. It's me.
前几天晚上有联邦的人来找我
This fed came to see me the other night.
特别探员 雷·史隆
Special Agent Ray Sloane.
他正在调查罗比 为了一件谋杀案
He's investigating Robbie for a murder.
想要我戴上监听器
Wants me to wear a wire.
- 你是认真的吗? - 嗯
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
嘿 罗比以前惹上不少麻烦
Now, Robbie's been in trouble before,
但他从未杀过人
but he's never killed anybody.
好吧 如果这个人说的是真的 那我-我能理解的
Well, if what this guy is saying is true, then I-I get it.
你知道吗? 你想做正确的事
You know? You want to do the right thing,
但你又想对罗比忠诚
but you also want to stay loyal to Robbie.
我会去调查一下
I'll tell you what,
再告诉你怎么回事,好吗?
I'll look into it, all right?
我会看看联邦调查局有些什么
I'll see what the feds actually have.
不行 这太困难了
No. It's a hard no.
你有计划吗?
Do you have a plan?
没有 我不知道 不过我不会让你们参与其中的
No, I don't, but I'm not getting you guys involved.
这就是为什么我一开始不告诉你们的原因
That's why I didn't tell you in the first place.
得了吧 老弟 如果你参与了 我会加入
Come on, man. If you're involved, I'm involved.
吸血的壁虱就这么拿了又拿
The bloodsucking ticks just took and took.
然后当我行动迟缓后
Then when I started slowing down,
他们全都M.I.A了(消失)
they all went M.I.A.
他妈的太忙 没空去看他们的老年人
Too damn busy to visit their old man.
是啊 我-我自己一个人很孤单的
Yeah, I-I got lonely by myself,
所以我希望早点搬来这里
so I wish I moved here sooner.
这里有很多活动呢
Lots of activities here.
还不缺美女啊
No shortage of the ladies, either.
那么是什么让你来到这里的呢,图依欧拉?
So what brought you here, Teuila?
哦 实际上是有趣的故事呢
Oh, funny story, actually.
三天前
那么 这是维琪
So, this is Vicki,
我们的客户
our client.
她的父亲约瑟夫
Her father Joseph has been
在"欧胡岛地平线"已经待上了六个月
at Oahu Horizons for six months.
原本一切都很顺利
Everything seemed to be going fine,
直到最近发生的事件 让维琪担心
until recent events had Vicki worried
他有受到虐待
that he was being mistreated.
什么事件?
What events?
正常情况下 维琪与约瑟夫每天至少会聊上一次
Normally, Vicki and Joseph speak at least once a day,
但最近一周 她无法跟他
but for the last week, she hasn't been able
说话也见不到他
to talk to him or see him.
另外 最近约瑟夫的银行帐户
Also, recently, Joseph's bank account
他一生的积蓄 美金43,000 都没了
was drained of his entire life savings, $43,000.
在地狱有个特殊的地方
There's a special place in hell for scum
提供给那些专门利用老年人的人♥渣♥
that take advantage of the elderly.
我同意 总之 我已经对退休社区内
I agree. Anyway, I've started the background checks
所有的员工进行背景调查...
on all of the employees at the retirement community...
不过 如果我们想要搞清楚发生了什么事
But if we really want to figure out what's going on,
我们就需要有个人打入内部
we're going to need somebody on the inside.
你们问过布奇吗?
You ask Bookie?
他的年龄正合适
He's the right age.
呃...
Um...
当然没问题罗 我会接下
Of course I'll do it.
这地方不错啊
Good to scope out the place
20年后 我能搬进来呢
for when I do move in, in 20 years.
开♥发♥商不断地回来并提供更多
But the developer kept coming back and offering more.
我最终还是答应了
I finally had to say yes.
他给了我三倍于我家的价钱呢
He gave me three times what my home is worth.
你坚持下去还能拿更多的
You could've held out for more.
嗯 各位 今天就到此为止了
Uh, that's it for today, folks.
我拥有的比我需要的还多呢
I have more than I need.
我只是 呃 需要一个特别的人来分享
I just, uh, want someone special to share it with.
就像我说的 统计数据对你是不利的
Like I said, stats aren't in your favor.
不过你还很年轻啦 那很加分喔
But you are very youthful. That's a plus.
你是个年龄歧视者,罗恩
You're such an ageist, Ron.
变老不见得一切都会停止的
Getting older doesn't mean everything just stops.
我会让你知道 一些我最狂热的调情
I'll have you know, some of my steamiest dalliances
就是在这些场所发生的
have been on these very premises.
那么 为什么这不会让我感到惊讶呢?
Now, why doesn't that surprise me?
我只是好奇 呃
I'm just curious, uh,
在那边那位帅哥
that handsome man over there,
有人知道他的事吗?
anyone know his story?
哦 我-我不认为约瑟夫会谈这些
Uh, I-I don't think Joseph's spoken for,
不过 呃 我会去别处看看的
but, uh, I'd look elsewhere.
他曾经很友好的 现在不同了
He used to be friendly. Now he's different.
不再有眼神交流了
Won't make eye contact anymore.
过去几周 他是 呃 沉默寡言
Last few weeks, he's been, uh, withdrawn.
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
通常来说
The usual.
抑郁症,新药吗?
Depression, new meds?
或是牛奶变质了
Or the milk's gone bad.
一旦腐朽开始 就可能快速认知衰退
Once the rot sets in, it can be a pretty rapid decline.
是啊 我知道这样听来是很残酷
Yeah, I know that sounds cold,
但是我们都是有期限的
but we all have an expiration date.
往好的方面想 如果你年纪已经大到
On the plus side, if you're old enough
需要去担心 那么你已经躲过这一劫了
to worry about it, you already dodged a bullet.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
怎么了?
What?
没事 只是...
Nothing. Just...
你能在别的地方跟你的男朋友聊天吗?
Think you can talk to your boyfriend somewhere else?
你怎么知道是汤玛士的?
How do you even know it's Thomas?
我只是说声嗨
All I said was hi.
不是啦 是你打招呼的方式
No, it's the way you said hi.
如果我得一直听着你们所有的调情
If I have to listen to you be all flirty,
我可能会把我的墨西哥卷给吐出来
I may throw up my burrito.
我-我只有一点时间 我们有一件案子
I-I only have a minute.
We're on a case.
没关系的 完全不会影响到 我只是要求帮我个忙
No, it's totally fine. I just have a quick favor to ask.
你在岛上有任何FBI的联♥系♥人吗?
Do you have any FBI contacts on the island?
嗯...也许吧
Um... maybe.
我只是需要一些他们在调查某个人的情报
I just need some info on somebody they're looking into.
你能安排一个会议吗?
Would you be able to set up a meeting?
嗯
Yeah.
好吧 一个字的回答是什么呢?
Okay, what's with the one-word answers?
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表