剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
罗比?
Robbie?
罗比
Robbie.
我开始担心起来了
I was starting to worry.
你离开好一阵子了
You were gone a while.
第一个小时都耗在保时捷了
First hour was spent in the Porsche,
清理掉糖渣还得
cleaning the sugar residue and returning
让我的座位恢复正常
my seat settings back to normal.
还有...
Also...
我要给你这个
I got you this.
你知道我中间的名字是弗雷德里克,对吧?
You know my middle name is Frederik, right?
而且"尼尔森"听起来很像"纳尔逊"
And "Nielsen" sounds a lot like "Nelson."
嗯 必须得很接近
Well, had to be close
如此你才能记住你的新名字,笨蛋。
so you'd remember your new name, knucklehead.
一小时后船会离开
Ship leaves in an hour.
货轮开往越南
Freighter headed to Vietnam.
海滩很棒 没有引渡
Great beaches, no extradition.
你懂我们得做些什么,对吧?
You know what we got to do, right?
啊
Ah.
我们说再见前 再来无限畅饮吧
One more before we say goodbye.
我们不说再见的
We don't say goodbye.
是"待会儿见"
It's "see you soon."
你要去哪?
Where you going?
喔 我开车送你过去
Oh, I'm gonna drive you there.
不 不 不行 我在逃避的是联邦调查局与阿尔巴尼亚人
No, no, no. I'm running from the feds and the Albanians.
对此你已牵扯过深了
You're in deep enough as it is.
好吧
All right.
把车停在码头 稍后我会开回来
Leave the car at the docks. I'll pick it up later.
我朋友的名字是巴霸
My friend's name is Bubba.
他长什么样子呢?
What's he look like?
他看起来就像个"巴霸"
(Bubba 美国南部未受过教育的保守白人男性)
He looks like a Bubba.
你可不能错过他
You can't miss him.
好
Right.
谢了 瑞奇
Thanks, Ricky.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表