剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
你会为了我这样做吗?
You'd do that for me?
你所做的太糟糕了
What you did was awful,
但我现在过上很好的生活 因为在那天
but I got a great life now because you took the fall
你替我承担了责任
for me back in the day.
所以 没错 我欠你最后一个人情
So, yeah, I owe you one last favor.
这样我们就扯平了
Then we're even.
就待在这里 我会回来的
Just stay here. I'll be back.
你不需要来关心我的 老兄
You don't need to check on me, man.
我没事的 汤玛士
I'm fine, Thomas.
不 你并不是
No, you're not.
不过罗比的事很快就会结束的
But this Robbie thing will be over soon,
瑞克也会冷静下来
and Rick will calm down.
你知道他的个性 只是...
You know how he is, it just...
有很多事需要处理
it's a lot to deal with.
是啊 但整件事情的开始
Yeah, but this whole thing started
是因为我对罗比有种不好的感觉
because I got a bad feeling about Robbie.
也许我该闭上嘴巴才是
Maybe I should've just kept my mouth shut.
不 当然不是这样
No, not at all.
听着 我们之间得彼此照应的
Look, we got to look out for each other.
对吧? 而有时候就算说出
Right? And sometimes that means saying things
我们其中一人不想听到的话
that one of us does not want to hear.
冒着将失去友谊的风险来关心对方
But caring enough to risk losing the friendship,
那就是成为朋友的意义
that's what being a friend is.
而且在这情况下 我们就算说得不够多
And in case we don't say it enough,
你还是任何人所能拥有的最佳好友
you're the best friend anybody could ever have.
谢了 老兄
Thanks, man.
但我就是不懂 为什么他觉得
But I just don't get why he didn't feel like
他不能来跟我谈谈
he could come talk to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
瑞克这一辈子都很清楚罗比
Rick has known Robbie his whole life.
你第一次说些什么
The first time you said anything,
他早就知道你是对的
he knew you were right.
他没有生你的气 他是在生自己的气
He's not mad at you. He's mad at himself.
我的意思是 有时你离得越近
I mean, sometimes the closer you are,
就会越难熬
the more difficult it is.
我是不太懂啦 你想去了解 但你又不想
I don't know, you want to know, but you don't want
太过用力 因为那样她的墙就会倒塌
to push too hard because then her walls go back up,
而-而且...
and-and...
等等 我们还是在谈瑞克吗?
Wait, we still talking about Rick?
你说"她的墙"
You said "her walls."
我是说"她的墙"吗? 我的确说了,不是吗?
Did I say "her walls"? I did, didn't I?
老弟...
Man...
希金斯是-一直表现出怪怪的 而且 呃
Higgins has-has been acting strange, and, uh,
我想知道发生了什么事
I want to know what's going on,
但我得尊重界线
but I also have to respect boundaries.
是啊 我懂啦 老兄
Yeah, I feel you, man.
我想我们只需要给他们空间与时间
I guess we just got to give them space and time.
嗯 我认为你是对的
Yeah, I think you're right.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, bro.
我从未见过那么多的钱耶
I've never seen that much money.
真是锦上添花啊
And the cherry on the sundae is,
这全都是你的了 约瑟夫
it's all yours, Joseph.
哦 我的天啊 呃 怎么会?
Oh, my God. Uh, how?
嗯 罗恩实际上是赚了很多钱
Well, Ron actually made a lot of money.
他曾经计划要从投资者那里窃取这些
He had planned to steal it from the investors
结果贝蒂破坏了这个计划
until Betty ruined his plans.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry
先前对你大吼大叫的 茱丽叶
for yelling at you earlier, Juliet.
如果不是有你们...
If it weren't for you guys...
我松了一口气啊 我爸没事了
I'm just relieved my dad will be okay.
嗯 维琪 就像我之前所说的
Well, Vicki, I meant what I said before.
那是你的了
That's yours.
我才不关心这个呢 老爸
I don't care about that, Daddy.
我曾经想要的 就是现在我们所拥有的
All I ever wanted is what we have now.
所有你的帮助都是无价的 库姆
All your help has been invaluable, Kumu.
我不知道要怎么来感谢你呢
I don't know how to thank you.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
看着维琪与约瑟夫
Seeing Vicki and Joseph
又再次和好吗?
in a good place again?
是我的荣幸
My pleasure.
唯一的缺点是 最近这几天
Only downside is the last few days
真的让我很想打电♥话♥给我爸呢
really make me want to call my dad.
但愿我还可以
Wish I still could.
喔
Oh.
呃...
Uh...
我会-我会在车上跟你见的
I'll-I'll meet you at the car.
我想你出去的时候
I figured you'd have to pass by here
会经过这里
on your way out.
你是在等我吗?
Were you waiting for me?
我想说声再见
I wanted to say goodbye.
我很享受我们在一起的短暂时光
I enjoyed our short time together,
尽管你实际上是在调查我们
even though you were actually investigating me.
哦 你从来都不是嫌疑人呢 大卫
Oh, you were never a suspect, David.
我可以跟你保证 所有我们之间的互动 都是真实的
I can assure you, all of our interactions were genuine.
很高兴能知道这些
That's good to know.
尽管这样 你的离开还是很遗憾的
Still, it's a shame you're leaving.
好吧 我-我可以随时回来拜访的喔
Well, I-I could always come back and visit.
或者 我们还能出去呢
Or we could go out.
- 真的吗? - 嗯嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
结交到新朋友真好啊
It's nice to make a new friend.
尤其是这么年轻的呢
Especially such a young one.
哦...
Oh...
在这里周遭的他们 都离开的很快呢
They go pretty quick around here.
我会在下周打给你的
I'll call you next week.
我对此很期待喔
I'm looking forward to it.
好吧 那我可以向你寻求协助罗?
Okay, so I canask you for help?
不行
Nope.
明天就归戈登了
Tomorrow it's all Gordon.
- 我们现在要用轮替的 - 好吧
- We're gonna alternate now. - Okay.
好吧 谢谢你的协助罗
Well, thank you for the help.
这没什么啦
It was easy.
那么 与杰克还顺利吗?
So, how'd it go with Jack?
哦 杰克啊 嗯 呃...
Oh, Jack. Yeah, uh...
他对我有点了解
He kind of knows about me.
这是-这可不是我的错喔
It's-it's not my fault.
我的意思是说 我去到那里前他就已经知道我了
I mean, he knew about me before I even got there.
怎么会?
How?
好吧 他是个联邦探员 而且...
Well, he's a fed. And...
我不得不说 我不认为他完全适合你
I have to say, I don't think he's quite over you.
好吧 对他来说是很糟的 因为我完全喜欢的是别人
Well, sucks for him because I am totally into someone else.
喔 真的吗? 谁是那个幸运的家伙呢?
Oh, really? Who's the lucky guy?
你知道在我离开前 我应该要做的就是
You know what I should've done is grabbed a nice, vintage cab
从酒窖里拿取一瓶极为上等的葡萄酒
from the wine cellar before I left.
那听来真的很不错呢
That sounds really good.
尽管我不得不去面对希金斯的怒火
Although I would have had to deal with the wrath of Higgins.
- 你懂那是会怎样的吧 - 哦 我想问你
- You know how that goes. - Oh, I meant to ask you.
上周五 你是在处理死尸的案件吗?
Last Friday, were you working a dead body case?
没啊 怎么了?
No. Why?
我可以发誓 我在太平间看到了希金斯
I could've sworn I saw Higgins at the morgue.
是吗 不是吧 我...
Yeah, no, I...
我-我--那不可能是她
I-I-- it probably wasn't her.
应该是别人吧
Probably somebody else.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿 嗨 爸
Hey. Hi, Dad.
不 不
No, no.
没什么问题啦 不是这样的
Nothing's wrong, no.
我 呃...
I, uh...
我只是打来问好
I was just calling to say hello.
是啊
Yeah.
好的 好的
Good. Good.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表