剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
来帮你送这份传票
to help you serve this summons.
支援你做为交换
In exchange for doing you this favor,
你就把欠我的钱还给我吗?
you pay me back the money that you already owe me?
没错
Yes.
除此之外 想看看我要花多久时间
But think about how long it'll take
才能还给你啊
for me to pay you back otherwise.
-嗯哼? -成交
-Hmm? -Deal.
实际上 我认为艾蜜莉愿意像这样
I actually think it's romantic Emily's willing
冒这么大的风险是很浪漫的
to take a big swing like this.
我的意思是 我们都知道后悔
I mean, we all know what it's like to regret
没去追求感兴趣的人 是何种感受
not pursuing somebody you were interested in.
听起来有点故事在里头喔
Sounds like there's a bit of a story there.
维吉尼亚海滩 96年夏天
Virginia Beach. Summer of '96.
我和一些朋友在玩推杆
I was playing Putt-Putt with some friends,
而我看到我所见过
and I saw the most beautiful girl
最漂亮的女孩
I'd ever seen.
我们闲聊了一番 但我却没拿到她的电♥话♥号♥码
We made small talk, and I didn't get her number, though.
这困扰了我整个夏天
It haunted me for the rest of the summer.
我的意思是 我必须回去那里几十次
I mean, I must have gone back like a dozen times
希望我能再遇见她 但我却没那么做
hoping I'd run into her, but I never did.
然而 我确实在风车处 一杆进洞
I did, however, sink a hole-in-one at the windmill.
现在想来蛮好笑的 每次我看到可爱的红发
Now it's funny, every time I see a cute redhead,
我仍会想起这女孩
I still think of this girl.
那确实很甜蜜呢
That's rather sweet.
你呢?
What about you?
你有错过联♥系♥的故事吗?
You have a missed connection story?
你懂得啦 有某个你完全无法解决的人吗?
You know, somebody you couldn't quite make it work out with?
呃... 没有
Uh... No.
我不认为我会这样
I don't think I do.
少来了 一定有某个
Come on. There's got to be somebody
你所暗恋的人
you secretly pined for.
即便只是在梦里
Even if it was just in a dream.
你知道吗? 你够了喔
You know what? That's enough.
为什么你为了一个愚蠢的梦总是在不断骚扰我
Why do you keep harassing me about a stupid dream?
好吧 听着 我-我要告诉你一些事
All right, look, I-I'm going to tell you something,
而你首先会感到很尴尬
and your first instinct is gonna be to get embarrassed,
不过你也别觉得会难为情啦
but you don't have to be ashamed.
昨晚你在睡梦中 你可能叫了我的名字
You may have said my name in your sleep last night.
好几次以一种非常挑动的方式呢
Several times and in a very suggestive manner.
算了
Fine.
好吧 我做了一个关于你的梦
Okay, I had a dream about you.
一场性感的梦
It was a sexy dream.
是这样吗? 我表现得如何?
So? How was I?
我说那是个性感的梦 汤玛士
I said sexy dream, Thomas.
不是性♥爱♥之梦 严格上来说是PG(辅♥导♥级)
Not sex dream. It was strictly PG.
啊 如果你问我的话 我会说那至少是PG-13
(辅级 未满13岁不得观赏)
Ah, it was at least PG-13, if you ask me.
听着 我是-我在开玩笑的啦,好吗?
Look, I'm-I'm kidding, all right?
这-这只是一场梦罢了 还有就是 你最近跟伊森分手
I-It was just a dream. Plus, you just broke up with Ethan.
都过了几个月了 还有 你懂得 人们都是有需求的
It's been a couple months, and, you know, people have needs.
再加上我们一起度过了不少时间
Throw in how much time we spend together,
而且 呃 我会那样出现
and, uh, it's kind of natural
在梦中 是很自然的事
I would pop up in a dream like that.
那么...
So...
你有关于我的那种梦吗?
you've had those kind of dreams about me?
没啊
No.
是哦 真是太好了
Great. Great.
我不认为这会让人感到很尴尬
I didn't think this could get any more embarrassing,
但我现在可以直视它了 那还真是多谢你了
but I see now that it can, so thank you for that.
艾蜜莉形容麦克尔 穿着得体 受过良好教育
Emily described Mikal as well-dressed and educated.
好吧 不是我所期待的那样
Well, not what I expected.
哎
Ah.
太过浪费时间了啦
Huge waste of time.
不是啦 我只是检查看看
No, I'm just gonna check
是不是没上锁
if it's unlocked.
我的意思是 要是你有希斯科的照片
I mean, if there's a photo in there of Cisco,
我们就能跟艾蜜莉核对是否为本人了
we can check with Emily whether or not it's the right guy.
我们也不用来这呢
Save us coming back.
我不敢相信 我是必须告知你
I can't believe that I'm the one who has to tell you
为何闯入不是一件好主意的人
why breaking and entering is not a great idea.
一直以来都是你在做这事
You do it all the time.
是啊 但当我会这样做时 那就是一种急迫事态了
Yeah, but when I do it, there's a sense of urgency.
在这种情况下...
Under these circumstances...
管不了那么多了
not so much.
你满意了吗?
You satisfied?
才不呢
No.
我们去看看后门吧
Let's go and check the back door.
查看看有没有任何开启的窗户
See if there are any open windows.
好的
All right.
嘿 希吉 呃 看看那花♥园♥
Hey, Higgy, uh, check out the garden.
看来 麦克尔·希斯科
It appears this Mikal Cisco
喜欢种植点大♥麻♥呢
likes to cultivate a little marijuana.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你们有事要我帮忙吗?
Can I help you guys with something?
抱歉 我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Sorry. We're private investigators,
实际上我们来此是找一位名叫麦克尔·希斯科的人
and we're actually looking for a man named Mikal Cisco,
看来我们找错地方了
but clearly we're in the wrong place.
我是麦克尔·希斯科
I'm Mikal Cisco.
你是麦克尔·希斯科?
You're Mikal Cisco?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
好吧 如果是这样的话
Well, if that's the case,
我们肯定是找错人了
then we definitely have the wrong man.
对此很抱歉啦 那就 呃 我们该走了
Sorry about that, but, uh, we'll just be on our way.
哦 你们哪都去不了
Oh, you're not going anywhere.
你们入侵了我的产权
You guys are trespassing on my property.
你们都看到那些了吗?
What'd you see?
就正如我搭档所说 我想我们就只会离开
But as my partner said, I think we'll just be leaving.
还有 呃 别担心我们会把你那个
And, uh, don't worry about us reporting
小型种植大♥麻♥的事上报
your little grow operation.
尽管这事是非法的
Whilst it's most definitely illegal,
我肯定没人会去在乎的
I'm pretty sure nobody cares.
你们到底找我做什么?
What the hell did he get me into?
具体来说 你指的是谁?
Who exactly are you referring to?
几个月前 我正在领♥取♥我的残障支票
A few months back, I was picking up my disability check,
这个人走到我的面前跟我说 如果我让他使用我的身分
this guy walks up to me and says if I let him use my identity
来赢得他想要的工作
to get some job he's trying to score,
我就能拿着支票来这里
the checks will come here
以此来兑换现金
and I can just cash them.
这薪资是我平常在该州所能获得的两倍
Salary was two times what I normally get from the state.
我认为这事完全不用多想啊
I figured it was a no-brainer.
然而回想起来 我该知道
Although in retrospect, I should've known
那可是会发生不好的事
that something bad was gonna happen.
关于此人 你还有什么能告知我们的吗?
Is there anything else you can tell us about this guy?
有啊 他六尺一寸
Yeah. He was six-one.
棕发 修长的脸
Brown hair. Slender face.
他描述的跟艾蜜莉所说相符合
The description he gave matches what Emily said.
是啊 可为何他要冒用麦克尔的身分
Yeah, but why would that guy assume Mikal's identity
来找一份他永远无法拿到薪水的工作呢?
to get a job for which he would never get paid?
你那里有没有所收到的
Would it be possible to see one of those checks
其中一张支票呢?
that you've been given?
当然有啊
Sure.
实际上我今天下午稍晚时打算
I was actually gonna go to the check cashing place
去支票兑换处
later this afternoon.
太好了
Great.
《北极星工业用品》
Polaris Industrial Products.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我知道 这需要整理的地方很多
It's a lot to digest, I know.
不过看来你遇见的那个人
But it appears as though the man you met,
先不管他是谁
whoever he might be,
已在北极星开始工作
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表