剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Honestly, you nearly had me fooled.
不得不重新看了那段影片三次 我才发现
Had to rewatch that video three times before I figured out
你用摩斯密♥码♥来传递
it was Morse code you were using
给她奥利弗·肯特的名字
to pass her Oliver Kent's name.
嗯哼
Mmm.
现在 我只能假设
Now, I can only assume
呃 军情六处给你一些东西 来查找并破坏
that, uh, MI6 gave you something to find and destroy
他们的数据吗?
their data?
嗯哼
Hmm.
老实说
I'm honestly
我很好奇为什么我还活着
quite curious as to why I'm still alive.
因为你刚刚打了自己的操盘人 还差点说服我
Because you just beat your own handler and nearly convinced me
去杀死我自己的一个人
to kill one of my own people.
你是个很好的间谍呢
You're a good operative,
茱丽叶
Juliet,
而且现在可是很难找到很好的间谍呢
and good operatives are hard to find these days.
尽管你...
And in spite of your...
做出错误的判断
lapse of judgment,
我仍旧想给你一份工作
I'd still like to offer you a job.
哎啊 怎么那么久才来呢?
Oy. What took you so long?
虽然你为了取信我而说谎
Although you lied to gain my trust,
但你在与我第一次见面时告诉我的一切都是真的
everything you told me in our first meeting was true.
我的确有一些可能毁掉你生活的东西
I do have something that could destroy your life,
而你可以做点事来赢回它
and there is something you can do to earn it back.
此外 茱丽叶啊
Moreover, Juliet,
你该跟我一起的
you belong with me.
我们同样都是被军情六处利用并抛弃
We've both been used and cast aside by MI6.
为何我们就不能为了我们牺牲的一切
Why shouldn't we extract some modest recompense
来获得适度的回报呢?
for everything we've sacrificed?
适度的回报吗?
Modest recompense?
这就是你说的泄露足够多的秘密 以不可挽回地
Is that what you would call divulging enough secrets
来伤害英国与我们的盟友吗?
to irreparably harm the U.K. and our allies?
那样又能证明些什么呢?
What could possibly justify that?
- 嘘 嘘 嘘 - 我知道你
- Shh, shh, shh. - I know you.
至少我曾查看过一次
Or at least I did once.
对你来说这绝不会是跟钱有关
It was never about the money for you.
那么你为何不告诉我是什么推动了这些
So why don't you tell me what's really driving this,
而...也许我们一起可以找到另一种方式呢?
and... perhaps together, we could find another way?
没其他的办法了
There is no other way.
有时候花费如此之高的代价
Sometimes the cost is so high,
唯一个回报就是复仇
the only form of repayment is revenge.
在我被否认后
After I was disavowed,
我就被抓了
I was captured.
在黑网待了两年 被审问 被折磨
Spent two years in a black site, being questioned, tortured.
直到今天 我仍
And to this day, I still
不知是哪个情报单位关押了我
have no idea which intelligence agency was holding me.
但我知道是谁让此发生的
But I do know who let it happen.
我将一生都献给了军情六处
I devoted my life to MI6,
而在我需要的时候 那个
and in my hour of need, the agency
我奉献一生的机构却不会伸出一根手指来帮我
I gave my life to wouldn't lift a finger to help me.
对军情六处来说 我们是用完即丢的
To MI6, we are disposable.
你知道 我读过你的文件
I read your file, you know.
理查被谋杀之后
After Richard was murdered,
军情六处有追查杀他的凶手吗?
was it MI6 who went after his killer?
没有
No.
是你 茱丽叶 孤身一人
It was you, Juliet, all alone.
他们抛弃了你 就跟我一样
They abandoned you, just like me.
然而 你在这里...
Yet, here you are...
...仍听从他们的命令
...still doing their bidding.
我必须承认
I must confess,
你确实做出了一个令人信服的论点
you do make a compelling argument.
但这并不是
But this isn't
一个真正的工作提议,是吗?
a real job offer, is it?
为什么你会这么说呢?
Why do you say that?
因为我们都知道 如果我说"不"会发生什么事
Because we both know what will happen if I said "No."
怎么?
What?
我们有情况 长官
We have a situation, sir.
军情六处
An MI6
的渗透小组正在大楼内
extraction team are in the building.
他们已经上了一楼了
They've taken the first floor,
而且他们正在往上走
and they're headed up.
留在她身边
Stay with her.
你和我一起
You're with me.
做得好
Good job.
我想你有听到我试图
I presume you heard that I tried
陷害你是一名长♥期♥潜伏的间谍罗?
to frame you as a mole?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
并非是针对你
Nothing personal.
我很确定你完全是个好人 肯特
I'm sure you're perfectly nice, Kent,
当然 除了
other than the treason,
叛国罪之外
of course.
放松点
Relax.
在不可避免
I was just going
的事情发生前 我只想给给自己倒杯茶
to pour myself another cuppa before the inevitable.
尽管如此 如果可以的话 我宁愿你留在原地
All the same, I'd rather you stayed put, if that's all right.
你可以帮忙吗?
Would you?
你到底在这里做什么啊?
What the hell are you doing here?
救你的小命啊 你觉得呢?
Saving your ass. What do you think?
好吧 就像你看到的 我已经控制住局面了
Well, as you can see, I have the situation under control.
我们出去后再讨论这个 快点
We'll discuss that on the way out. Come on.
不行 等等啦
No. Wait.
我们不能离开的 还不能
We can't leave, not yet.
我得销毁那些数据
I have to destroy that data.
如果我不这样做 军情六处会被毁灭 我也是
If I don't, MI6 will be burned, and so will I.
你会支持我吗?
You want to have my back?
这就是我的要求
This is me asking.
好了
Okay.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你有意识到这样会触发无声警报吗?
You realize you probably just tripped a silent alarm?
有啊 但我很确定
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure I already
已经击倒了那个会看到它的人
knocked out the guy who'd see it.
现在我们就赶紧完成 然后离开这里
Now let's do this and get out of here.
好的 那请跟我说是那个伺服器在运行着
Okay, please tell me you know which server is on.
我并不需要
I wouldn't have needed to
那个已经给了卡文迪许的军情六处破坏用随身碟
had Cavendish not destroyed the drive MI6 gave me.
事实上 我们不得不使用古老的方式来完成
As it is, we're gonna have to do this the old-fashioned way.
一旦我找到那个伺服器的数据后
Once I find the server that the data is on,
我只要偷了那个硬碟 然后摧毁它就好
we'll just steal the hard drive and destroy it later.
好的
Okay.
我们要找的是"B61677"
The one we're looking for is B61677.
B61677...
315.
1677.
你应该接受我的提议啊 茱丽叶
You should've taken me up on my offer, Juliet.
把枪放在地上
Put the guns on the floor
然后踢到一边
and kick them aside.
尚恩
Sean.
哦 你做出选择了 茱丽叶
Oh, you made your choice, Juliet.
所以现在
So now,
我要拿走数据
I'm gonna walk away with the data,
重新开始
start over,
而军情六处会变更你的文件
and MI6 will change your file
从否认改为死亡
from disavowed to deceased.
你知道吗 你之前错了 尚恩
You know, you were wrong earlier, Sean.
我的确离开了
I did get out.
而我来到这里
And I came here,
与真正关心我生死的人
and I built a better life with people
一起建立了更好的生活
who actually do care whether I live or die.
但不会是跟你
But not you.
你在过去
Everything you've done
几年内所做的一切 还是跟军情六处有关
in the last few years has been about MI6.
你仍然是个囚徒 你只是不知道而已
You're still a prisoner. You just don't know it.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表