剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
...我发现了这个
...I found this.
上面有血迹
It's got blood on it.
这笔钱可以拯救希尔蕊
This money could save Sierra's life,
但我们不清楚这个是否被偷盗的
but we don't know if it was stolen,
又或者某人是否因此而受到伤害
or if someone was hurt over it.
我整个早上都在为此祈祷 而且...
I've been praying about it all morning and...
在我们决定如何处理它之前
We'd just like to know where it came from
我们只想知道它从何而来
before we decide what we should do with it.
当然没问题 我们在教堂前面
Of course. We saw a security camera
有看到一个保全监视器
at the front of the church.
它有捕捉到捐赠者将袋子放下
It captured the donor dropping off the bag,
但遗憾的是 你无法辨认出他的脸
but unfortunately, you can't make out his face.
我希望我有
I wish I had
更多的东西可以让你们跟进
something more for you to go on.
嗯 监控录像可能仍有用
Well, the security footage may still prove useful,
况且这里还有一袋现金
and there's the bag of cash.
我们实际上有过更少的线索来解决案子呢
We have actually solved cases with less.
我有听说过
I've heard.
现在 我并不是想要催促你们
Now, I don't want to rush you,
但像希尔蕊这样的病症 每一天都是很重要的
but with a disease like Sierra's, every day matters.
不会啦 我们明白的,姊妹。
No, we understand, Sister.
相信我们 我们会尽最大的努力来解决这个问题
And trust us, we're gonna do our best to figure this out
并且尽快让希尔蕊接受治疗的
and get Sierra that treatment as soon as possible.
新夏威夷之虎(新夏威夷神探)
刚刚把钞票交给诺拉妮分♥析♥了(bill 在美国=钞票)
Just dropped off the bills with Noelani for analysis.
监控影片有任何收获吗?
Any luck with the security footage?
嗯 阿迪纳修女说的没错
Well, Sister Adina was right.
我们无法看清楚神秘捐赠者的脸
we can't see the face of the mystery donor,
不过我们确实知道他来此
but we do know that he arrived
就在早上5:07的时候 身高大约六尺一寸
at 5:07 a.m. and can approximate his height at six-one.
-嗨 -嘿
-Hi. -Hey.
希金斯 我收到了你的传讯
Higgins, I got your text,
相信我 小伙子跟我正在度过一段美好的时光呢
and trust me, the lads and I are having a grand old time.
看看这个吧
Check this out.
宙斯 阿波罗 坐下
Zeus and Apollo, sit.
好吧 嘿 男孩们
Okay. Hey, boys?
专注点 听好 好的 坐下
Focus, look. All right, sit.
坐下
Sit.
立定
Stand.
乖孩子
Good boys.
哇 健 你还真的是很自然呢
Wow, Jin, you really are a natural.
实际上我发讯息给你 是为了其他的事
I was actually texting you about something else.
我们正在调查一袋现金
We're investigating a bag of cash
是今天早上 匿名者放在教堂的
that was dropped anonymously at a church this morning.
有一些整叠的钞票上有着血迹
Some of the stacks of bills had fresh blood on them.
不是我啦
It wasn't me.
呃 健 你不是嫌疑人啦
Uh, Jin, you're not a suspect.
喔
Oh.
我们只是需要你提供意见
We just want your opinion.
呃 这些有什么让你印象深刻吗?
Uh, anything about this stand out to you?
好吧 你们是在问我 前现金清洁工
Well, are you asking me as a former cash cleaner
还是 前罪犯呢?
or a former criminal?
嗯 任何能产生线索的东西
Mm, whatever produces a lead.
好的
Okay.
这现金是被"多拉·比尔·泰勒兹"洗过了
The cash was laundered by Dolla Bill Tellez.
-嗯
-那还真是生动的昵称呢
Well.That's a colorful nickname.
他是谁?
Who is he?
他是岛上最大的洗钱者之一
He's one of the biggest money launderers on the island.
他利用干洗店
He runs his operation
来经营他的业务
out of a dry cleaner.
你怎会知道是他呢?
How do you know it's him?
因为那些绝对是属于他的洗衣袋
Because those are definitely his laundry bags.
客户会把这些现金放进那些袋子
And the clients put the cash in those bags.
我可以给你们地址
And I can give you the address.
哦 那可是非常有帮助呢 健
Oh, that is very helpful, Jin.
没错 谢了 健 现在 你们这群男孩会有美好的一天
Yes, thanks, Jin. Now, you boys have a good day.
小伙子 坐下
Lads, sit.
不是吧?
Really?
阿罗哈 我该怎么帮你呢?
Aloha. How can I help you?
-我们是来领货的 -你们有票号♥吗?
-We're here about a pickup. -You have the ticket number?
呃 我会提供的 你有Wi-Fi吗?
Uh, I'll bring it up. Do you have Wi-Fi?
有
Yeah.
太好了
Great.
你知道 实际上 也许这个-最好是
You know, actually, maybe it-it's better
只要叙述放下了什么
to just describe what was dropped off.
大约有美金100,000的现金就装在在
It was about a $100,000 cash in a white bag
与那些非常相似的白色袋子内
very similar to the ones
你的其他客户在放入钱后
that your other clients use when they drop off money
你为他们洗钱所用的
that you launder for them.
你们找错人了
You have the wrong person.
喔 好吧 那么你不是"多拉·比尔·泰勒兹"罗?
Oh, okay, so you're not Dolla Bill Tellez?
我不知道是谁告诉你们什么的
I have no idea who's telling you what,
但这里是一家真正的干衣店
but this is an actual dry cleaners.
听着 老兄 我们来此不是要爆掉你的地盘,好吗?
Look, man, we're not here to blow up your spot, all right?
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We're private investigators.
我们只是想要这人的名字
We just want the name of the person
就是放入现金的那个人
that dropped off the cash.
不知道你说的是什么
No idea what you're talking about.
好吧 看吧 我刚刚
Well, seeing as I just hacked
经由你的Wi-Fi 骇入你的通讯录
your address book via your Wi-Fi,
你有两个选择
you have two options.
你可以告诉我们这笔钱属于谁
You can either tell us who the money belongs to,
或者 我可以打电♥话♥给你的客户 一一
or I can start calling your clients one by one
询问他们
and asking them.
你在唬我
You're bluffing.
很好
Very well.
我该从谁开始呢 呃
Who shall I start with, uh,
亚伦·G. 还是 我想想 派乐斯·麦克吗?
Aaron G. or, I don't know, Palace Mike?
你知道你惹上的是谁吗?
Do you have any idea who you're messing with?
你知道我们有多快能让檀香山警局
Do you have any idea how quickly we can have HPD
以及你每一个客户都来找你吗?
and every one of your clients coming after you?
好吧 听着 我-实际上我从未真正看到过那笔钱
Okay, look, I-I never actually saw that money.
应该是要在昨晚放下的
It was supposed to be dropped off last night
但是却从未到达
but it never arrived.
是谁放下的?
Dropped off by who?
-我不知道 -是喔
-I don't know. -Right.
派乐斯·麦克 是这个了
Palace Mike it is.
我发誓我不知道
I swear I don't.
这是个匿名客户
It's an anonymous client who uses
使用私人的快递员 来处理他们投递
a private courier to handle their drops.
好吧 如果是这种状况 我们需要快递员的电♥话♥号♥码
Okay, if that's the case, we're gonna need the courier's number.
嘿
Hey.
小家伙叫什么名字呢?
What's the name of the little one?
这是"麻糬"
This is Mochi.
-啊 她真的是好可爱呢 -谢谢
-Aw, she's really cute. -Thanks.
她是我男友送我的礼物
She was a gift from my boyfriend.
掰了 麻糬 祝你有美好的一天
Bye, Mochi, have a good day.
库姆
Kumu.
你知道要如何关闭《Jin-Dog》
How do you turn off notifications
APP上的通知吗?
on the Jin-Dog app?
每次它们去上厕所时 我不需要看照片的
I don't need photos every time they go to the bathroom.
那还真怪 我其他的客户会关心
That's weird. My other clients care
他们的狗狗粪便是否健康的啊
if their dog's stool is healthy.
健 我们是你唯一个客户
Jin, we're your only client.
好了 那你什么时候要回来呢?
Anyway, what time are you gonna be back?
很快啦 它们正喘着大气呢
Soon. They're panting really hard.
我让它们稍微休息一下
I'm giving them a little rest.
今天我一定是让它们累坏了
I must have really tired them out today.
好吧 APP上面有说 它们仅走了一英里
Well, the app says they've only walked a mile.
宙斯与阿波罗 它们可是能走上10英里 还留有余力呢
Zeus and Apollo can go ten miles and have energy to spare.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表