剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
our little operation.
嗯 那可真是不太好呢
Well, that's not ideal.
你认出这个人了吗?
Have you identified this person?
哦 我们做得比那还要好更多呢
Oh, we've done a sight better than that.
我们截击了那名官员
We've intercepted the officer.
现在你得去审问他了
And now you are going to interrogate them.
茱丽叶·希金斯
Juliet Higgins.
2015年被否定
Disavowed 2015.
我该知道像你这样的人
I might have known someone like you
会参与了这一切
would be involved in all this.
好吧 你让我处于劣势呢
Well, you have me at a disadvantage.
你知道我的名字
You know my name.
你是?
You are?
你可以叫我伊芙
You can call me Eve.
你离家很远呢 伊芙
You're a long way from home, Eve.
我会从简单的事情开始的
I'll start with something simple.
你还有跟谁一起工作呢?
Who else are you working with?
对于任务我绝不会妥协的
I would never compromise a mission,
我也不会背叛我所负责的特工
and I would never betray an agent in my charge.
好吧...
Well...
...那我们走着瞧罗 现在...
...we'll see about that, now...
...我们不就都是吗?
...won't we?
那就是你拥有最好的吗?
Is that the best you've got?
嘿 听说联邦调查局不得不放了科拉与玛库
Hey. Heard the feds had to cut Kola and Marku loose.
瑞克会如何看待这个消息呢?
How's Rick taking the news?
不太好啊
Not great.
卡斯摩托与TC
Katsumoto and TC are out
现在正在寻找他
looking for him right now.
告诉他我很抱歉
Tell him I'm sorry.
让你所关心的人
Having people you care about
卷入一些犯罪活动之中...
get wrapped up in something criminal is...
我不希望任何人发生这种情况
I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
好的 我会让他知道的
Yeah, I'll let him know.
不过 实际上这不是我打电♥话♥的原因
But that's actually not why I called.
为什么我不会感到惊讶呢?
Why am I not surprised?
我刚刚发给你
I just sent you
我正在处理案子的闭路电视监控录像
security camera footage for a case I'm working on.
好的
Okay.
你能查一下车牌吗?
Could you run the plate?
收到
On it.
这很可能是一间空壳公♥司♥
It's probably gonna come back to a shell company.
有了 "XYZ 股票有限公♥司♥"
Yep. "XYZ Equity, LLC."
你能看一下你的车牌读取器
Can you see if your plate readers
是否在任何地方找到它呢?
have picked it up anywhere?
这不就是 呃 茱丽叶
Isn't this, uh, the kind of stuff
经常会做的事吗?
that Juliet normally does?
呃 是啊
Uh, yeah.
她请了事假
She's taking a personal day.
嗯
Hmm.
有了 大部分是随机出现在市中心
Okay, mostly random hits downtown.
不过约半个小时前被发现在:玛茂欧路
But it was spotted about a half hour ago: Mamao Road.
那是昨晚他们放下希金斯的同一条路
That's the same road where they dropped Higgins last night.
好的 太好了
Okay, great.
谢了 莉亚 我欠你一个人情
Thanks, Lia. I owe you one.
TC 你那边有什么消息吗?
TC, what do you got?
我刚刚跟卡门科达谈过 他说
I just spoke to Kamekona. He said
瑞克早前在快餐车前停下 寻求帮忙
Rick stopped by the shrimp truck earlier asking for help
追踪科拉与玛库
tracking down Kola and Marku.
那卡门科达有没有给瑞克做些什么呢?
Did Kamekona give Rick something to go on?
有的 他打了个电♥话♥ 他说
Yeah, he made a call, and he said that
科拉与玛库计划今天在檀香山国际机场
Kola and Marku are scheduled to leave the island today
搭乘私人飞机离开岛上
on a private jet out of Honolulu International.
嗯 那是个好消息 我们可把这事告诉其他人
Well, that'd be good news if we were talking about anyone else.
安♥全♥部♥门不会让任何人进入任何飞机一英里范围内的
Security won't let anyone get within a mile of any aircraft.
是啊 但是瑞克可是一名海军陆战队侦查狙击手
Yup, but Rick's a Marine Scout Sniper.
他不需要进入一英里内的
He doesn't need to be within a mile.
如果他找到一个明确的射击点 那游戏就玩完了
If he gets a clear shot, that's game over.
如果我现在
If I alert
通知檀香山警局 而他们在我们之前发现瑞克
HPD about this now, and they find Rick with a sniper rifle
拿着狙击步♥枪♥ 我甚至无法想像
before we do, I don't even want to think
这一切可能发生错误的方式
about all the ways that could go wrong.
听着 我已经做过很多次狙击撤离
Look, I've done plenty of sniper extractions.
如果你能告知我
If you can tell me which airstrip
是哪一架喷射机从机场飞离的
that jet's leaving from,
我就能准确确定瑞克可能会在哪个地方的高处
I'll be able to pinpoint where Rick might set up a perch.
好的 我收到了
Yeah, I'm on it.
我会在获知情报的机场跟你见面
I'll get the intel and meet you at the airport.
好的 到时后在哪里见
Okay, I'll see you there.
如果把希金斯套上黑袋的那些家伙
If the guys who black-bagged Higgins
今天回到这里的话
came back here today,
那就一定是有原因的
there's got to be a reason.
如果我能弄清楚是为了什么
And if I can figure out what it is,
这样我就能更快找到她了
I'll be that much closer to finding her.
钢桶、碱液与束线带。
Steel barrels, lye and zip-ties.
绝不会是个好兆头
Never a good sign.
有什么是我可以帮你的吗?
Something I can help you with?
嗯 需要跟你的经理谈谈
Yeah. Gonna need to speak to your manager.
从来都没听过你的名字
Never did catch your name.
那不重要
That's not important.
重要的是接下来几分钟内你说了什么
What is important is what you say in the next few minutes.
你的雇主-- 我在哪可以找到他们?
Your employers-- where do I find 'em?
好吧
Yeah.
我就想那会是你的回应
I kind of figured that'd be your response.
就猜到我们会用这种麻烦的方式了
Guess we're gonna have to do this the messy way.
实际上从来都没见过这样做的 但我知道
Never actually seen this done, but I know
当你在300度的水加入碱液时
that when you mix water and lye at 300 degrees,
可以在短短几个小时内
you can turn basically any body part
将你身体的任何部分转变成人肉汤
into human soup in just a couple hours.
啊 真是该死
Ah, sod it.
你想知道些什么?
What do you want to know?
嗯 首先 那些桶子是给谁用的?
Well, for starters, who are these barrels for?
我只能告诉你 今天早上
All I can tell you is, this morning
我被告知要抓住一名军情六处的
I was told to grab an MI6
案件官员...
case officer...
并准备好
and be ready
要放入两具尸体
to get rid of two bodies.
相信我 伊芙
Believe me, Eve,
我很不喜欢这个
I take no pleasure in this.
但我需要一个名字
But I do need a name.
如果你不给我的话
If you don't give it to me,
他们就会派别人来这里
they will send someone else in here.
我可以向你保证 情况会更糟糕
And I can assure you it will be a lot worse.
那么...
So...
只要给我...一个名字
Just give me... a name.
奥利弗
Oliver.
奥利弗·肯特
Oliver Kent.
你看
There.
现在就不会这么麻烦了,是吗?
That wasn't so hard now, was it?
也许我们该暂时休息一下
Perhaps we should take a short break.
你可以在我洗手的时候 验证一下伊芙的情报
You can verify Eve's intelligence while I wash up.
喔?
Hmm?
实际上 这没必要的
Actually, that won't be necessary.
哦?
Hmm?
我的人刚刚破解了伊芙手♥机♥上的加密
My people just cracked the encryption on Eve's cell phone.
她派去
The asset she sent
渗透我们行动的人...
to infiltrate our operation...
是你
is you.
显然 我们得知伊芙的那一刻起 你就是嫌疑人了
Obviously, you were a suspect the moment we learned about Eve.
让你来审问她是...
Having you interrogate her was...
好吧 只不过是一个测试
Well, it was supposed to be a test.
老实说 你差点骗了我
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表