剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
当她要分手时 让人措手不及
Was kind of blindsided when she broke it off.
很遗憾听到这个
Sorry to hear that.
- 那一定很难过吧 - 嗯-嗯哼 是啊
- That's got to be tough. - Mm-hmm. Yeah.
当我发现她最近跟一个开红色着法拉利的
Got tougher when I found out she recently started dating
混♥蛋♥约会时,我会变得更坚强的。
some asshat who drives a red Ferrari.
听着 我只是觉得提起这个会很不礼貌
Look, I just thought it wouldn't be polite to mention it.
是啊 当然罗 是啊 对联邦探员说谎要好得多呢
Yeah, sure, yeah. Much better to lie to a fed.
听着 这不会引发不便的
Look, this doesn't have to be awkward.
我只是想要获取芝加哥
I'm just trying to get information
一名叫做罗比·纳尔逊的讯息
on a guy named Robbie Nelson out of Chicago,
我知道你们正在调查
which I understand you guys are investigating.
你要不要帮我呢?
You gonna help me out or not?
我老爸需要
What on earth would my dad
43000美元来做什么呢?
need 43 grand for?
我们还不能确定
We aren't sure yet.
显然他是不想跟我说
Obviously, he didn't want to tell me.
这没道理啊
It just doesn't make any sense.
我爸和我 在我年轻的时候
My dad and I, we didn't have a good relationship
我们关系很不好 但我们已经变得很亲密了
when I was younger, but we've grown very close.
我很震惊他会这样做
I'm kind of stunned he would do this.
也许是时候跟你父亲谈谈了
Maybe it's time we have a conversation with your father.
嗯 马上回来
Yeah. Be back soon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
同行正在透过电邮发送罗比·纳尔逊的文件
Colleague's emailing Robbie Nelson's file.
太好了 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
我这么做是为了莉亚
I did it for Lia.
我不想让你回去后 说我是个混♥蛋♥
I don't want you to go back and say I was a dick.
看来罗比年轻时就开始了
Looks like Robbie started young.
偷车发展成为持枪抢劫
Stealing cars grew to armed robbery.
他还与一些真正的人♥渣♥牵扯不清
He got involved with some real scumbags.
朗恩·梅达在芝加哥率领着一群令人厌恶的阿尔巴尼亚枪手
Roan Meta heads a nasty crew of Albanian gunrunners in Chicago.
一旦罗比跟他们在一起 那就是一条不归路
Once Robbie got in with them, he reached the point of no return.
你是说他杀了人吗?
Are you saying he killed somebody?
不仅是某个人 是一名联邦探员
Not just somebody. A fed.
你确定是这样吗?
Are you sure of this?
是的 当罗比对他开枪时
Yeah. The agent was undercover
那名探员正在尝试购买♥♥枪枝
trying to buy guns when Robbie shot him.
你们有什么证据吗?
What kind of proof do you guys have?
你能不能把那份文件发给我呢?
Would you be able to send me that file?
不行
No.
那让我跟案件处理的
How about putting me in contact
探员联♥系♥如何呢?
with the agent that's working the case?
嗯 就这样吧,法拉利。
Yeah, we're done, Ferrari.
跟莉亚说声嗨
Say hi to Lia.
不 这不可能是真的
No. No way this is true.
如果罗比这样做 他得入监服刑
If Robbie did this, he would be in jail.
现在 你所知道的与你能跟法庭证明
Now, what you know and what you can prove in court
这两件事是不同的
are two very different things.
我不知道 老兄 只是这对我来说就像令人上当的BS
(BS 废话)
I don't know, man. It just sounds like some cagey BS to me.
不是的 他们有他在现场留下的指纹
No, they have his prints at the scene.
而且他们还有他在密歇根湖桥上
And they have traffic cam footage of him
扔东西的交通路况摄影机的录像
throwing something off the bridge in Lake Michigan.
他们认为那是枪 不过他们没能找到
They think it's the gun, but they can't find it.
那就是为什么他们需要你来帮忙建立这件案子
That's why they need you to help build the case.
听着 我希望他们搞错了
Look, I wish they were wrong,
但要是罗比有罪 那可没有办法帮他
but Robbie's guilty, and there's no way to help him.
由于他杀死了一名联邦探员
And being that he killed a federal agent,
我是不打算帮他的
I'm not inclined to.
但我会帮你
But I can help you.
你要怎么做呢?
How you gonna do that?
嗯 我必须联♥系♥史隆探员 看看能不能有办法
Well, I got to contact Agent Sloane and see if there's a way
在不需要你的情况下完成他这个案子
that I can get him to make his case without you.
只是要让你完全摆脱这个
Just keep you totally out of this.
那个没办法啊
That's not gonna happen.
我的意思是 我-我甚至不知道要如何联♥系♥这个人
I mean, I-I don't even know how to reach the guy,
而且他说他会联♥系♥我的
and he said he'd contact me.
嗯 好吧 别去担心这个
Yeah, well, don't worry about that.
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
你雇了她们来调查我吗?
You hired them to investigate me?
我以为你有麻烦了,爸。
I thought you were in trouble, Dad.
我愿意做任何事来保护你
I would do anything to protect you.
我不需要保护
I don't need protection.
约瑟夫
Joseph,
没有人打算
no one's intention
要让你感到不舒服
was ever to make you feel bad.
我们只是想要确保你没事
We just want to make sure you're all right.
我爱你 爸
I love you, Dad.
请让我帮你
Please let me help.
你需要钱去做什么呢?
What'd you need the money for?
这里有个投资团
There was this investment group.
是有人来招揽吗?
Someone came here to solicit?
呃 不 不是的 呃 是我们这群人
Uh, no, no, uh, there was a group of us.
呃 我想我们有八个人 我们都把钱给了罗恩
Uh, I think eight in all, and we gave our money to Ron.
呃 他是这里另一个居民
Uh, he's another resident here.
我们是一起上太极课程
We had tai chi class together.
罗恩是在华尔街工作的
Ron worked on Wall Street.
我只是想建立一个更大的储备金 但是...
I just wanted to build a bigger nest egg, but...
但是罗恩失去了一切
but Ron lost it all.
是每个人的钱
Everybody's money.
你本该来告知我的 老爸
You could've told me, Daddy.
我很惭愧
I was ashamed.
我还是我
Still am.
罗恩
What did Ron
把钱投资在哪呢?
invest the money in?
股票 我不知道是那个
Stocks. I don't know which ones.
你有收到罗恩的结算单吗?
Did you ever get a statement from Ron?
我不知道那是什么
I don't know where that is.
但是这样有差吗?
But what does it matter?
损害已经造成了
The damage is, it's done.
我的意思是 失去
I mean, it's very rare
一切是非常罕见的
to lose everything.
股票不得不清空
The stocks would've had to go to zero,
而这种情况几乎不会发生的
and that hardly ever happens.
我们需要跟罗恩谈谈
We need to talk to Ron.
看看他到底投资了什么
See exactly what he invested in.
嗯
Yeah.
看着维琪与约瑟夫
Seeing Vicki with Joseph
给我带来很多回忆
brings back a lot of memories for me.
你与你的父亲很亲密,对吧?
You were close with your father, right?
是非常亲密
Very.
他与我读着同样的书 而且我们也会讨论
He'd read the same books as me, and we'd discuss them.
他甚至教会我打朴克
He even taught me how to play poker.
还有就是 那时我七岁
Of course, I was seven at the time,
所以妈妈对此很不高兴
so Mom wasn't too happy about that.
我爸还教我如何打架
My dad taught me how to fight.
他是一名拳击手 也是格斗的发起人
He was a boxer and a fight promoter.
我都还不知道那个呢
I don't think I knew that.
谈起他一定是很难熬的
Must be difficult to talk about him.
你小时候他就离开了,对吧?
He left when you were little, right?
我那时候10岁
I was ten.
从那时候起 他就不是我生命中的一部分了
He wasn't really part of my life after that.
你最后一次见他是什么时候呢?
When was the last time you saw him?
六年 也许是七年前吧
Six, maybe seven years ago?
最近他曾试图沟通 但 呃...
He's tried reaching out recently, but, uh...
我们并未联♥系♥上
we haven't connected.
嗨 我可以帮你吗?
Hi. Can I help you?
呃 我和我教女
Uh, my goddaughter and I
正在和我的男朋友吃午餐呢
are having a lunch with my boyfriend.
罗恩不在家吗?
Ron's not home?
你还好吗?
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表