剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
哦 得了吧
Oh, come on.
如果你是为了购买♥♥圣诞礼物而错过法庭日期
If you missed a court date to buy a Christmas present,
那你就是为了某事要去道歉
you are apologizing for something.
嗯 这倒是真的
Yeah, it's true,
我并非一直都是个最好的爸爸
I wasn't always the best dad.
监狱让你错过足球比赛的那份经历
Jail makes you miss your fair share of soccer games.
不管相信与否
But believe it or not,
小巴里仍认为我是超人
Barry Jr. still thinks that I'm Superman.
那你是怎么安排的呢?
How'd you swing that?
不是我
I didn't.
是我的前妻
My ex-wife did.
辛蒂与我之间的事已经支离破碎了 但是...
Things between Cindy and I fell apart, but...
她会确保他和我始终保持亲密关系
she made sure he and I always stayed close.
门一直都是敞开的
Door was always open.
而每一次我不在场的圣诞节
And for every Christmas that I wasn't there,
她都会在树下 最大、最好的礼物上
she'd sign my name on the biggest, best gift
签上我的名字
under the tree.
让我能承担上所有的责任
Let me take all the credit.
听起来就像是圣人呢
Sounds like a saint.
是啊
Yeah.
无论如何 今年我想该是我回报了
Anyway, this year I figured I'd return the favor:
找到不可能出现的礼物 在上面写下她的名字
find the impossible gift, put her name on it,
让她成为这一次的英雄
let her be the hero for once.
猪会及时准备好的 库姆
Pig'll be ready in time, Kumu.
太好了
Great.
凯德在哪呢?
Where's Cade?
他 呃 步行去街上要找一份神秘的圣诞礼物
He, uh, walked down the street for a secret Santa gift.
他用走的去?
He walked?
告诉过你了--他讨厌卡车
Told you-- he hates the truck.
好吧 也许他想要自己买♥♥
Well, maybe he wanted to buy it himself,
或者 也许是我们越界了...
or, you know, maybe we overstepped...
这是一份很贴心的礼物
It was a thoughtful gift,
而且我们的心意放出的时机刚刚好
and our hearts were in the right place.
试着别去担心 他会明白的
Try not to worry. He'll see that.
也许他只是想让你们烦恼
Maybe he's just upset you guys didn't spring
没有送出更好的东西,你知道吗?
for something nicer, you know?
什么?
What?
我只是说出每个人的想法罢了
I'm just saying what everyone's thinking.
我们可以把储藏室当成监狱来关着他吗?
Can we lock his ass in the storage room?
他真的是一个很乐于助人的人
He's actually being very helpful.
那是什么,番薯吗?
What's that, sweet potatoes?
啊! 不行。
Ah! No.
没有必要--他的车不在这里
It's no use--his car's not here.
也许里面有些东西
Maybe there's something inside
可以告诉我们他在哪里
that could tell us where he's at.
等等 我不能随便闯入私人住所
Hang on. I can't just break into a private residence.
好吧 你并没有闯入私人住所
Well, you're not breaking into a residence.
是我
I am.
看看你能不能找到电脑或者平板
See if you can find a computer or a tablet.
这是什么?
What is it?
这是...
This is...
我们在他祖母的小屋内
us at his 14th birthday
度过他14岁的生日
at his grandma's cabin.
我想这是我唯一的一次
I suppose the one and only
被邀请参加家庭聚会
family gathering I was ever invited to.
那得要很坚强
That's got to be tough.
是啊
Yeah.
潘一直都是个好孩子
Pin's always been a good kid.
也很聪明
Smart, too.
他本可以用他的一生来做任何事
He could have done anything with his life,
但是 无论出于何种原因
but, for whatever reason,
他永远也无法摆脱我们父亲
he was never able to escape the gravitational pull
对他的引力
of our father.
嘿
Hey.
好了 你没事了
Come on, you're okay.
让我离开这里
Get me outof here.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我有一个到府服务
I had a house call.
接下来我所知道就是 那家伙把我扔在这里
Next thing I know, guy throws me in here.
你是说到府服务吗?
You said house call?
我在库库奥技术支援部门工作
(Kokua 夏威夷文 意思是帮助)
I work for Kokua Tech Support.
他拿走了我的制♥服♥
He took my uniform.
谁? 潘吗?
Who? Pin?
不是 是"戴夫 那个I.T."
No. "Dave the I.T. guy."
我猜 你是戴夫吗?
Let me guess. You're Dave?
库库奥技术支援部门与檀香山警局签定了合约
Kokua Tech Support is contracted with HPD.
这个协议是发生被骇客的勒索软件攻击时
It's protocol for them to respond
他们必须做出回应
in the event of a ransomware hack.
而经由进入系统后 潘就会知道那些
And with access to the system, Pin would've known that.
勒索软件只是个烟幕而已
The ransomware was a smoke screen.
而"死点投放"只是要分散注意力
(dead drop这里并不是俚语或口语)
And the dead drop's a distraction.
没错 这与钱根本无关
Yeah, this was never about the money.
这是与渗透檀香山警局有关
This was about infiltrating HPD.
但为了什么呢? 他们想要找的是什么呢?
But why? What are they after?
嘿 我们找来的I.T.在这里吗? 网路出了点问题
Hey, can we get I.T. in here? Something's up with the network.
嘿 我手上有个人正在审问中
Hey. I got a guy in interrogation
要转交给州政♥府♥当证人 但我无法进入系统
about to turn state's witness, and I can't access our system.
帕莉亚的证人
Palea's witness.
电源刚刚被切断了
Power just went down.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
那里的电源也被切断了吗?
Did the power go down in there, too?
我会回你电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
我们今天就不能有点好运吗?
Can't catch a break today, can we?
听着 我必须检查在这个区域内的
Listen, I got to check the satellite nodes
卫星节点
in this section.
这是管制区
It's a restricted area.
我们控制着一名证人
We're holding a witness.
我得跟着去
I'm gonna have to go with.
带领吧
Lead on.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
- 大家都还好吗? - 一名警官
- Everybody okay? - One officer
被电击枪伤害
caught the wrong end of a stun gun.
他会活下来的 但是帕莉亚警探的证人
He's gonna survive. But Detective Palea's witness
不见了
is gone.
麦克·拉奇欧 他是谁?
Mike Lazio. Who's he?
看来 他是一个狡猾的会计师
He's a dodgy accountant
有一些罪犯客户
with a handful of criminal clients
还有毒品的问题
and a drug problem, apparently.
上周他因为毒品问题而遭到逮捕
He was picked up on a narcotics charge last week.
这个家伙说他可以交出"公♥司♥"
This guy said that he can hand over The Company
用来换取交易 但...
in exchange for a deal, but...
- 他们先找上了他 - 嗯哼
- They got him first. - Mm-hmm.
希金斯提供我们资讯 有任何线索吗?
Higgins filled us in. Any leads?
不多 停电让闭路电视关闭了
Not much. Security cams dropped when the power went out.
但那个I.T.男也不见了
But the I.T. man's gone.
那是一辆商用车--上头一定有追踪器
That's a commercial vehicle--it's got to have a tracker.
没错 我们现在就联♥系♥库库奥技术支援部门
Yeah, we're reaching out to Kokua Tech Support right now.
我不明白的是 为何潘会参与这一切
What I don't understand is what's Pin's involvement in all of this.
我以为他跟你父亲断绝了关系
I thought he and your father broke ties.
嗯 但我想拉奇欧就是潘所犯的错误
Yeah, but I'm thinking Lazio is Pin's fault.
为何你会这么说呢?
Why do you say that?
拉奇欧的客户名单 第二页:
Lazio's client list, page two:
昆因思韦尔服务
Queenswell Services.
是"公♥司♥"旗下的子公♥司♥
It's a subsidiary of The Company.
我很确定潘曾管理过这间
One that I'm pretty sure Pin used to run.
你♥爸♥在今天稍早前提过"搞砸了"
The "screw-up" that your dad referenced earlier today,
他必定是在说拉奇欧的事
he must have been talking about Lazio.
潘把一只老鼠带进群体中
Pin brought a rat into the fold.
而现在他要清理这个烂摊子
And now it's his mess to clean up.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表