剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
我真的很抱歉 我想妳也应该
And I'm really sorry, but I think I'm owed
亲自做个道歉吗?
an apology, too?
别这样 艾登 我可以解释
Please, Aiden, I can explain.
这是什麽?
What is this?
他是谁?
Who's he?
他无关紧要的
He doesn't matter.
真的吗?
Really?
那麽 妳是谁呢? 因为现在
So who are you? 'Cause right now
我都不确定我所认识的了
I'm not really quite sure I know.
我的真名是...
My real name is...
曾是 凯特·莫里根
was Kate Mulligan.
照片中的男人 是我的前夫
And the man in the photo is my ex-husband.
所以妳一直都在骗我吗?
So you've just been lying to me the whole time?
不 不是的 艾登
No. No, Aiden.
我们一起生活并没有任何谎言
Nothing about our life together is a lie.
我爱你 而你也了解我
I love you and you know me.
我只是不想你认识他
I just didn't want you to know him.
为什麽不能?
Why not?
因为他太可怕了
Because he's awful.
他是个虐待狂,控制慾很强。
He's abusive, controlling.
年少无知的我认识了他
I was young and dumb when we met,
幸好我为了这一生 逃离了我们的婚姻
and I was lucky to escape our marriage with my life.
但妳出去了
But you got out.
两年前 我受够了
Two years ago, I'd had enough.
他喝醉后昏倒了
He was passed out, drunk.
我拿了我们银行帐户一半的钱跑了
I emptied half our bank account and ran.
买♥♥了一个新名字 飞到夏威夷
Bought a new name, flew to Hawaii,
-再也没有回头 -直到他以某种方式找到了妳
-never looked back. -Until he somehow tracked you down.
两週前
Two weeks ago.
我接到一通遮蔽号♥码的电♥话♥--是他打来的
I got a call from a blocked number-- it was him.
他说他已经继续过著他的生活
He said he'd moved on with his life,
不过他可能会毁了我的
but he could still ruin mine.
如果我不归还我所拿走的
If I didn't return what I took,
他就要将这一切告诉你
he was gonna tell you everything.
那麽妳为何不为了这事来找我呢?
So why did you not come to me with this?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他是我的过去,艾登。 你才是我的未来
He's my past, Aiden. But you're my future.
请相信我
Please believe me.
我相信
I do.
-她还是在说谎 -我知道的
-She's still lying. -I know.
一名逃走的女人 不可能有这麽好的掩护
And a woman on the run doesn't luck into a cover that good.
她到底在隐瞒什麽呢?
What's she hiding?
我不知道 不过艾登付钱给我们找出真♥相♥
I don't know, but Aiden paid us to find out.
那麽 在我看来
So, in my mind,
这事得到他们都说"我愿意"后才能结束
it's not over until they say, "I do."
是的 没多少时间给我们了
Yeah, doesn't give us much time.
不错 是没有--我想我们该採取分治法了
No, it doesn't-- I think we got to divide and conquer.
妳想妳能获得
You think you can swing an invite
婚礼的邀情 然后盯著瑟瑞娜吗?
to the wedding and keep an eye on Serena?
好的 我估计她的前任在镇上
Yeah, I reckon with her ex in town,
这对夫妻很可能听从建议
the couple might be amenable
-在婚礼上进行一些额外的保全措施 -很好
-to some extra security at the wedding. -Good.
好吧 如果他出现了 你有我的号♥码
Well, you have my number if he shows up.
谢了 老兄
Thanks, man.
感谢你的帮忙
Appreciate your help.
你也是
You, too.
运气不佳吗?
No luck?
社会服务处没有消息
No word from social services.
今早我打给任何庇护所
And no sign of Cade at any of the shelters
都没有凯德的消息
I called this morning.
听著 我知道你很担心
Look, I know you're worried.
但他是个足智多谋的孩子
But he's a resourceful kid.
他可以照顾好自己的
He can take care of himself.
此外 听著 他知道要如何找到我们
And, look, he knows where to find us.
如果他还需要薪水
If he needs his paycheck,
他知道要去那裡拿取的...
he knows where to get it...
如果这真的就是全部的话
if that's what this is really all about.
听著 这与我和我的母亲无关
Look, this ain't got nothing to do with me and my mom.
拜託,老兄,怎麽会无关呢?
Come on, man, how can it not?
因为 我知道最好别去认为
'Cause I know better than to think
任何事情都能解决这种痛苦
anything'll fix that pain.
那麽 是什麽让你认为他不会自己来到这裡呢?
Well, what makes you think he won't come here on his own?
因为我懂他
'Cause I know him.
我曾经跟他一样
I was him.
听著 他就只剩下自尊心了
Look, pride's all he's got left.
好消息 男孩们
Good news, boys.
终于 有我们可做的一些事了
About time, 'cause we could use some.
我在社会服务处的朋友
My friend at social services got in touch
与凯德个案的工作者取得了联繫
with Cade's caseworker.
看来最近几次凯德在
It seems the last few times Cade bailed
寄宿家庭被保释
on foster homes,
他曾在当地的滑板公园睡觉
he was sleeping in local skate parks.
太好了 我就从那开始找
Great, I'll start there.
我会通知你们俩的
I'll keep you two posted.
哦 你会才怪呢--我要跟去
Oh, like hell you will-- I'm going with.
我想瑟瑞娜不会老实交代那人是谁
I figure if Serena won't be honest about who this guy is,
我得亲自去问他
I got to ask him myself.
好吧 他的行李打包像是个连环杀手
Well, he packs like a serial killer,
所以这裡并没有太多可做的事
so there's not much here to work with.
坏人 你们都懂的 他们就跟我们一样--
Bad guys, you know, they're just like us--
懒得去创造新的密♥码♥
too lazy to invent new passcodes.
哈囉 朱利安
Hello, Julian.
你是?
And you are?
呃 汤玛士·麦格农 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Uh, Thomas Magnum, P.I.
我-我很想跟你閒聊一番
And I-I'd love to hang and chat for a little while,
不过我得去参加一个婚礼
but I have a wedding I got to attend.
我认为你会迟到的
I think you're gonna be late.
瑟瑞娜? 哈囉?
Serena? Hello?
嗨
Hi.
嗨 呃...
Hi, um...
听著 我很抱歉打扰到妳
Listen, I'm sorry to disturb you.
哦 对了 妳看起来很美
Oh, you look lovely by the way.
怎麽了 有事吗?
What is it, is something wrong?
不 没事 没有妳前任的迹象
No, no. No sign of your ex.
呃 我只是...
Um, I just...
我想问妳 几-几个问题
I wanted to ask you a-a couple of questions.
现在? 我正要走向通道耶
Now? I'm about to walk down the aisle.
我-我知道 我很抱歉
I-I know, I'm sorry.
这用不了多久时间的 我只是...
It won't take long, I just...
妳说妳
You said you fled
两年前逃跑了 呃...
two years ago and, uh...
据我所知
as far as I can tell
凯特·莫里根在2010年就失踪了
Kate Mulligan disappeared in 2010.
我只是想知道 妳能不能告诉我发生了什麽事?
I was just wondering if you could tell me what happened?
为何妳仍在查探我?
Why are you still looking into me?
艾登跟我过得很好
Aiden and I are fine.
而且我们正在努力放下过去
And we're trying to move on.
瑟瑞娜 我...
Serena, I...
我理解妳有一段宁愿忘记的过去
I understand you have a past that you'd rather forget.
但是如果妳的前任 如妳所说这般危险
But if your ex is as dangerous as you say he is,
那妳如何确定他就会这样离开呢?
then how can you be so sure that he's just gonna walk away?
我正努力保护妳
I'm trying to protect you.
我不需要被保护
I don't need protection.
我已经处理好了
I've handled it.
妳确定吗?
Are you sure?
因为我的搭档说妳的前任还在镇上
Because my partner says that your ex is still in town.
事实上 他甚至没有离开
In fact, he hasn't even checked out
他的旅馆
of his motel.
好吧 那...
Well, then...
很高兴妳在这裡
it's good that you're here.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表