剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
♪ 照耀我
♪ Shine on me
♪ 照耀我
♪ Shine on me
♪ 照耀我 ♪
♪ Shine on me ♪
♪ 照耀我
♪ Shine on me
真爽快啊 老兄
Good times, boys.
-哦 对啊 -是啊,老弟!
-Oh, yeah. -Yeah, boy!
哦 哦 猜猜发生了什么勒
Oh, oh, guess what.
-你有了双胞胎吗? -哎呀
-You having twins? -Ah.
别闹了 好友
Very funny, my friend.
别玩了啦 不是这样的
Very funny. Nope.
苏西今天要去照超音波
Suzy is getting her ultrasound today,
代表我将会看到孩子的第一张照片呢
which means I'm gonna see the first pic of my kid.
哦 不错呢
Oh, nice.
那么 你跟苏西之间是怎么样了呢?
What's the deal with you and Suzy, anyway?
呃 不太确定
Uh, not really sure.
现在 她会住在圣地牙哥
For now, she's gonna stay in San Diego,
完成她的实习
finish out her residency.
无论你们两个决定如何
Whatever you two decide,
那将会是一个幸运的小宝宝
that's gonna be one lucky baby.
你们会成为很棒的父母呢
You're gonna make great parents.
还有就是 你懂得啦
And obviously, you know,
欧哈纳(家人)会支持你们的;无论你们有何需求。
'ohana'sgot your back; whatever you guys need.
好吧 你何不现在就开始存钱
All right, why don't you start saving
为了大学基金
for the college fund now,
因为当孩子18岁时
because by the time the kid turns 18,
可是要花上一大笔钱呢
it's gonna cost a fortune.
你们想去《Sweet E》吃点东西吗?
You guys want to go to Sweet E's, get a bite?
不了 我得走了
Nah, I gotta split.
今天得跟凯德谈谈
Gonna have the talk with Cade today.
谈谈? 他不是16岁吗?
The talk? Isn't he 16?
我想已错过了那个时机了
I think that ship sailed.
不是那种"谈谈"
Not that talk.
是关于学校的
The one about school.
我想让他重新注册
I want to get him reenrolled
如此他的生活才能重回轨道
so he can get his life back on track.
好吧 我想当我需要些老爸的建议时
Well, I guess when I need some dad advice
从现在开始 我要找你了
I'll come to you from now on.
你知道吗 我得吃点东西了
You know what, I'm up for food.
-好了 我们走吧 -走罗
-All right, let's go. -Let's go.
我有些松饼零食喔
Munchie waffles on me.
你需要在这里签名
You need to sign here,
还有这里 这里跟这里
and initial here, here and here.
嘿 怎么回事呢?
Hey. What's going on?
嗯 我终于把罗宾的家还给罗宾了
Well, I am finally returning Robin's Nest to Robin.
在她签完所有这些以后
After she signs all these.
你的签证不是要你拥有这个地方的吗?
Doesn't your visa hinge on you owning this place?
好吧 是这样没错啦 不过军情六处
Well, it did, but MI6 pulled some strings
跟国♥务♥院♥ 拉了点关系
with the State Department.
作为感谢 他们给了我新的签证
They secured me a new visa
并且以快速通道拿到公民身分
and a fast track to citizenship as a thank you.
那真的很棒耶 希吉
That's really great, Higgy,
不过 呃 我的意思是 那我呢?
but, uh, I mean, honestly, what about me?
要不是我的话
If I wasn't there,
卡文迪许就会带着数据逃跑
Cavendish would have got away with the data
肯定会让女王与国家
and surely caused the unfortunate demise
产生极大的毁灭喔
of queen and country.
那么 可惜啊
Well, sadly,
我想你只不过是对我
I think you're just gonna have to be satisfied
不再成为你的老板 而感到满意呢
with me no longer being your boss.
哦 是沙米
Oh, it's Shammy.
他说他需要我们的帮忙
He says he needs our help with something.
抱歉那样来找你们
Sorry to drop in on you like this.
-哦 别为此道歉啦 -喔 谢了
-Oh, no need to apologize. -Oh, thanks.
那么发生了什么事呢,沙姆?
So what's going on, Sham?
好吧 确切来说 我不清楚
Well, I don't know, exactly.
我要找的是流浪汉伙伴 他是达特
I've got this homeless buddy. He goes by Dart.
他一直都有来我的老兵支援小组
He's been coming to my vet support group
我没算过 大约有一年了
for, I don't know, about the past year or so.
达特在上周二有一个重要的工作面试
Dart had a big job interview coming up last Tuesday.
他非常兴奋 并承诺
And he was so excited, and promised to
会让我知道进展如何
keep me posted on how it went,
但之后他没出现在上周的会面
but then he didn't show up for this week's meeting.
他绝不会错过的
And he never misses.
所以我开始担心了
So I'm starting to worry.
那你认为可能会发生什么事吗?
What do you think might have happened?
他这份工作有很多事要做的
He had a lot riding on that job.
可能是他面试不太顺利 他失业了
Maybe the interview didn't go well, and he spiraled.
我想确认他没事 但我甚至
I want to make sure he's okay, but I've got
不知道要从哪里开始来寻找他
no idea where to even start looking for him.
我确定我们会帮忙的
I'm sure we can help.
你有达特的照片吗?
Do you have a photo of Dart?
有 嗯...
Yeah, um...
这是几周前的了
this is from a couple weeks back.
我旁边的是他
That's him next to me.
那么关于他你还有什么事可以告诉我们的吗?
And is there anything else you can tell us about him?
任何有所帮助的小细节?
Any small detail that might help?
他住在一个流浪汉的营地
He lives in a homeless encampment.
不清楚是哪一个
Don't know which one.
好吧 我的意思是 很可能他选择一个
Well, I mean, maybe he chose one
靠近《V.A.》的地方
(V.A. 美国的退伍军人管理局)
near to the V.A.
那样会缩小点范围
That would narrow it down some.
好吧 实际上 我还不会往那边去想
Well, actually, I wouldn't go down that road just yet.
-他可是拿着《Mahalo Subs》的饮料 -嗯
-He's holding a drink from Mahalo Subs. -Yeah.
也许他的货卡停在营地附近
Maybe the truck was parked near his encampment.
好的 不过那辆货卡每天都停在不同的地方
Okay, but that truck's in a different spot every day.
那就是为什么他们每天都在社交媒体上发布他们的位置
Which is why they always post their location to social media.
什么? 你没让他们肉卷上培根软化吗?
What? Have you not had their meatloaf bacon melt?
这很美味呢
It's delicious.
好吧
All right.
呃 你是在哪天拍的照片呢?
Uh, what day did you take that photo?
嗯 是12号♥
Um, the 12th.
好的 《Mahalo Subs》
Okay. Mahalo Subs.
12号♥ 他们是在唐人街
On the 12th, they were in Chinatown.
嗯 好的 我想我们要从那里开始
Well, yeah, I guess we start there.
没错 如果我们有所发现 我们会即时通知你的
Yeah. We'll keep you updated if we find something.
对此我真的很感激
I really appreciate this.
希望他会没事 我只是...
Hopefully he's okay, I just...
...我知道身处黑暗之地是何种感受
...I know what it's like to be in a dark place.
我想你也懂吧
I'm guessing you do, too.
是啊 没错 我们都曾在那里
Yeah, yeah, we've all been there.
别担心 沙姆 我们会找到他的
Don't worry, Sham, we're gonna find him.
新夏威夷之虎(新夏威夷神探)
嘿
Hey.
唷
Yo.
我以为你今天要去跳岛航线呢
I thought you were going to Island Hoppers today.
对啊 嗯 我是要去
Yeah. Um, I am.
不过有件事我想先跟你谈谈
But there was something I wanted to talk to you about.
我只是在想 既然你现在已经安定下来
I was just thinking, now that you're more settled,
也许是时候让你回到学校了
maybe it's time for you to go back to school.
我们有点太晚了 现在是一月了
We're too late. It's January.
新的学期已经开始了
A new semester already started.
我认为那不是个问题
I don't think that'll be a problem.
这还是有点怪啊
It'd be weird, though.
还有 我现在已经16岁了 我不必回到哪里
Plus, now that I'm 16, I don't have to go back.
我倒不如只要拿到我的"GED" 然后继续全职工作
(General Educational Development 普通教育发展证书)
I'd rather just get my GED and keep working full time.
嗯 那当然也是一种选择啦
Well, that's one option, for sure.
但你知道的 高中并不仅仅代表的
But you know, high school is about a lot more than
是毕业文凭
just the diploma.
整个体验是价值所在
The whole experience has value.
我说的是 朋友啊 课外活动啊
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表