剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
at Kanewai Park.
那会是我递送给他的地方
That's where I'm gonna serve him.
那样开阔的空间吗?
A wide-open space like that?
他在一英里外就能看到你了
He'll see you coming from a mile away.
那就是我所期望的 好了
That's what I'm counting on. All right.
这是杰瑞德
This is Jared.
这是我
This is me.
还有那是什么?
And what's that?
那是瓶辣酱
That's hot sauce.
-好吧 -好的
-Okay. -Okay.
那么 杰瑞德会在这里打篮球
So, Jared's playing hoops right here.
我从这个方向去接近他
I approach him from this direction.
他会看到我
He sees me.
他就会向着都乐街跑过去
Takes off running towards Dole Street.
而那就是...
And that's...
你插♥进♥来的地方了
where you come in.
你刚刚说那是辣酱
You just said that was hot sauce.
说实话 我本打算用胡椒粉的
Honestly, I was gonna use the pepper,
但我认为它可能如同比赛一样的成功
but I thought it might come off like a race thing.
我并不想冒犯你
I didn't want to offend you.
是喔 唯一冒犯我的就是你的蠢主意
Yeah. The only thing that offends me is your stupidity.
那么 我在你的计划中是扮演什么角色呢?
So, what's my part in this plan of yours?
你那个朋友还是出租车的司机吗?
You still friends with that cabbie?
你想要如何呢,老兄?
What you got going on, man?
♪ 神圣的灾难 疯狂的尖叫 ♪
♪ Holy calamity, scream insanity ♪
♪ 你永远都是
♪ All you ever gonna be
♪ 是我另一个的忠实粉丝... ♪
♪ Is another great fan of me... ♪
犯规啊
Foul.
你们全都看到了,对吧?
You all saw that, right?
是的 你们全都看到了
Yeah. You all saw it.
哟呼 杰瑞德
Yoo-hoo, Jared.
-嘿! -嘿!
-Hey! -Hey!
开车吧 拜托了
Just drive. Please.
快 快 快 开快点
Go, go, go. Step on it.
慢慢追吧
Tootles.
-杰瑞德·弗里德曼吗? -啊?
-Jared Friedman? -Huh?
恭喜你啊 老乡
Congratulations, homeboy.
-传票已送达给你罗 -想都别想
-You've been served. -Not a chance.
搞什么鬼啊?!
What the hell?!
这个家伙是真的不想收下离婚文件
This guy really doesn't want to get divorced.
真令人不敢置信
Unbelievable.
他太滑溜了 呃...
He's more slippery than, uh...
我是不知道啦 不过某些东西还蛮滑的
I don't know, but something very slippery.
我能提个建议吗?
Can I make a suggestion?
请说
Please do.
听着 有监于这家伙太过狡猾
Look, given how tricky this guy is,
你可能得改变你的策略
you might want to change your strategy.
好的
Okay.
这就像奶奶常说的:
It's like Grandmama used to say:
"你要抓住更多的蜜蜂得用上蜂蜜"
"You catch more bees with honey."
等一下 等等 蜜蜂不是产蜂蜜的吗?
Wait, hang on. Don't bees make honey?
那段成语不是说 "你要抓住更多的苍蝇得用上蜂蜜"吗?
Isn't the phrase "You catch more flies with honey"?
啊 奶奶那时不太清醒
Eh, Grandmama wasn't all there,
尤其是在临终前 不过你该明白我的意思
especially in the end, but you get my point.
嗯 我明白
Yeah. I get it.
我不明白
I don't get it.
卡斯摩托
Katsumoto.
我们找到麦克尔·希斯科的住处
We found where Mikal Cisco's been staying.
来自他手♥机♥上GPS的数据显示 会定期
GPS data from his phone shows it regularly pinged
在怀马卢的一家汽车旅馆发出讯号♥
at a motel in Waimalu.
可遗憾的是 自从他昨天早上去上班后
But unfortunately, no one there has seen him
就没有人再见过他了
since he left for work yesterday morning.
嗯 我自己也得到了一些消息
Yeah, I got some news myself.
我从北极星安保部门移交的
I pulled a print off the personal effects
个人物品中取下复♥制♥一番 结果查到了
Polaris security turned over, got a hit.
现在 你们要找的人真名为 梅森·亚当斯
Now, your guy's real name is Mason Adams.
他有在系统当中
He's in the system
原因为侵入与非法集♥会♥
for trespassing and unlawful assembly.
看来他是因为抗♥议♥而受到指控
Seems he was charged for protesting outside
就在加州的爱莫利维尔 北极星本土的办公室外
Polaris's mainland office in Emeryville, California.
-我们能知道他是在抗♥议♥什么吗?
-嗯
-Do we know what he was protesting?
-Yeah.
北极星被指控销♥售♥一种会致癌的除草剂
Polaris was accused of selling an herbicide that was cancerous.
目前 梅森的姐姐
Now, Mason's sister
是受害者之一 而他也是
was among the victims, and he was part of
针对该公♥司♥集体诉讼的一部分
a class action suit against the company.
不过诉讼与随后的上诉都并未成功
But the lawsuit and subsequent appeals were all unsuccessful.
看来我们对这个人全都想错了
It seems we've got this guy all wrong.
他不是一名企业间谍
He's not a corporate spy.
他将姐姐的死归咎于北极星
He blames Polaris for his sister's death.
是的 如今他试图要搞垮这间公♥司♥
Yeah, and now he's trying to take down the company.
梅森是最早加入
Mason was one of the first plaintiffs
集体诉讼的原告之一 他还帮助
to join the class action suit. He was also instrumental
其他的家庭签署加入
in getting other families to sign on.
而在这整个过程中--审判与上诉
And throughout it all-- the trials and appeals,
所有的挫折--他都并未放弃
all the setbacks-- he never gave up
为他的姐姐伸张正义
trying to get justice for his sister.
你对梅森来到夏威夷
Did you have any idea that Mason was in Hawaii,
并经由冒用他人身分 来取得北极星
and that he'd got a job at the Polaris offices here,
办公室的工作 有任何想法吗?
by assuming someone else's identity?
没有
I didn't.
实际上我们 呃 最后一次
We actually, uh, lost touch
上诉失败后 就失去了联♥系♥
shortly after the last appeal failed.
就在上周 他突然打电♥话♥给我
Then last week, he called me out of the blue.
说他即将拿到
Said that he was about to come into possession
我们所需要的证据
of the evidence that we needed.
你知道他具体所指的是什么吗?
Do you know what he was referring to specifically?
不知道 但我能猜到
No, but I can guess.
我们的法律团队 有多个纪录在案的消息来源
Our legal team has multiple sources on record
提到北极星知道他们的除草剂是致癌的
saying that Polaris knew that their herbicide was carcinogenic
而且正在杀死人们
and that it was killing people.
但是 尽管获得成千上万的请♥愿♥书
But despite securing discovery requests for tens of thousands
来审查内部文件 但我们始终无法获得
of internal documents, we were never able to get
我们所需要的确切证据
the hard evidence that we needed.
所以 那就是他所追寻的 那些内部文件
So, that's what he was after. Those internal documents.
如果它们会存放于任何地方的话 那无疑就是在夏威夷
If they existed anywhere, it would be in Hawaii.
就在北极星的全球总部
At Polaris's worldwide headquarters.
嗯 谢谢你宝贵的时间
Well, thank you for your time.
如果我们有更多的消息 我们会通知你的
If we have any more information, we'll let you know.
麻烦你们了
Please do.
那么 梅森很聪明的利用了麦克尔·希斯科的身分
So, Mason was smart to use Mikal Cisco's identity.
当他申请那份工作时 任何与他姐姐的联♥系♥
Any connection to his sister would have raised red flags
都会引发警讯
when he applied for that job.
没错 不过某些事情仍泄露了他
Yeah, but something still tipped them off
让他们知道梅森并非是他所说那个人
to the fact that Mason wasn't who he said he was.
梅森跟律师说过
Mason told the lawyer he was about to come
他即将获得他们所需的证据,对吧?
into possession of evidence that they needed, right?
如果他真的拿到了呢?
What if he actually got it?
要我说 这也就是他昨天早上
I mean, maybe that's why he was so concerned about
离开办公室后 担心被跟踪的原因
being followed after he left the office yesterday morning.
像北极星这样的大型公♥司♥
Big corporations like Polaris,
他们会以数位方式来保存他们所有的文件
they keep all their documents digitally.
因此 如果梅森下载了某些东西后
So, if Mason downloaded something,
伺服器的日志就会有所纪录的
there would be a record of it on the server log.
有什么方法能骇入并找出来呢?
Is there any way to hack in and find out?
实际上 我已经进入了
Actually, I'm already in.
好的 我该看些什么呢?
Okay. What am I looking at?
看吧 就那个
Look. Right here.
使用梅森的凭证
Mason's credentials were used
在昨天早上9:07 下载了档案
to download files at 9:07 yesterday morning.
那就是他在遇到艾蜜莉之前 不到20分钟
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表