剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
they didn't have enough to charge them.
等等 他们会放他们离开吗?
Wait, they're gonna let them go?
不 不会的 FBI正在处理这一切
No, no. The FBI are all over this.
没事的 他们把这些人放在显微镜下
All right? They've got these guys under a microscope,
跟踪他们的一举一动
tracking their every move.
他们计划拿下整个组织
They plan to take down the whole organization.
是啊 但是此刻
Yeah, but for now,
杀死罗比的混♥蛋♥ 他们要走了
the bastards that killed Robbie, they're gonna walk.
不 等等啊 嘿
No, hang on. Hey.
在科拉与玛库
Until Kola and Marku
离开岛上之前 我们仍需要对你
are off the island, we still need you
采取保护性监管
in protective custody.
这样是为了保护我免受他们伤害吗?
Is this about protecting me from them?
还是怕我去伤害他们呢?
Or them from me?
这是关于保护你免受自己的伤害
It's about protecting you from yourself.
当你走出这里的那一刻
The minute you walk out of here,
我们都知道你会要去哪里做什么
we both know where you're headed.
- 少来了 戈登... - 听着 嘿 瑞克 我懂这种心情
- Come on, Gordon... - Look, hey, Rick, I get it. I do.
好吗? 当那些劫车者让我的孩子进了医院
All right? When those carjackers put my kid in the hospital,
我早就准备好让他们躺平了
I was ready to put both of them in the ground,
要是我的朋友没有劝阻我
and I probably would have
我可能就会这样做了
if I didn't have a friend talk me down.
那么 我们谈谈吧
So let's talk.
那我被捕了吗?
Am I under arrest?
没
No.
那我们到时候再见
Then I'll see you around.
卡文迪许刚发给我一个地址
Cavendish just sent me an address.
我得在一个小时内去那里工作 所以我们最好快点了
I have to be at work in an hour, so we better make this fast.
自动执行的绦虫病毒
Self-executing tapeworm virus.
把它插入他们防火墙的后面 它会寻找
Plug it in behind their firewall, and it'll seek
并销毁所有我们被盗取的文件
and destroy all our stolen files.
一定要抹除所有的文件 茱丽叶
Be sure to wipe all the files, Juliet.
不能仅仅是你的而已
Not just your own.
老实说 伊芙
Honestly, Eve,
我并未以最好的条件来离开军情六处
I didn't leave MI6 on the best of terms,
但我仍旧关心着女王和国家
but I do still care about queen and country.
很好 现在开始无线电调成静音
Good. Radio silence from here on out.
当完成后呼叫 在这之前都别动
Call when it's done, not before.
在任何好的友谊之中
Respecting boundaries is important
尊重界限是很重要的
in any good friendship.
但对我来说 当有国际间谍
But for me, when international espionage
与死尸进入这种状况时
and dead bodies enter the picture,
界限就开始变得模糊了
the boundaries get a bit blurry.
所以当希金斯早上再次隐藏起来--
So when Higgins dropped off the grid again this morning--
之后又关闭了她车上的防盗装置--
after disabling her car's anti-theft device--
我决定要找到她并看护直到她回来
I decided I'm gonna find her and watch her back,
无论她是否愿意
whether she wants me to or not.
我将带有SAS纹身的死人照片发给
I sent a photo of the dead guy with the SAS tattoo
一位老海豹突击队的联♥系♥人 得到一个名字:
to an old SEAL contact and got back a name:
彼得·巴尔洛
Peter Barlowe.
从那里 很快就找到了一个地址
From there, it didn't take long to track down an address.
但看来巴尔洛这里无法再让我继续查下去
But it looks like Barlowe didn't leave me much to go on.
嘿 你是谁啊?
Hey. Who are you?
檀香山警局
HPD.
- 那你是? - 建物管理者
- And you are? - The building manager.
彼得·巴尔洛所有的个人物品去哪了?
What happened to all of Peter Barlowe's belongings?
上周 一些搬家工人带着钥匙与警报器密♥码♥来这里
Some movers showed up last week with keys and an alarm code.
清理了所有他的物品
Cleared out all his stuff.
这些搬家工人
These movers,
有什么关于他们的可以告知我吗?
what can you tell me about them?
有几个英国人 嗯 30出头
A couple British guys, um, 30s,
呃 体格不错
uh, in good shape.
- 他们把所有东西都搬进大厅吗? - 没啊
- They move everything through the lobby? - Nah.
我 嗯 有让他们使用了停车场
I, um, let them use the parking garage.
- 那里有闭路电视吗? - 当然有啊
- Security cameras down there? - Of course.
我需要那些监控录像
I'm gonna need to see that footage.
好的 FBI的监识小组刚离开了
Okay, FBI forensics just left.
他们把车上剩下的东西都拖走了
They hauled away what's left of the car.
他们正式把停车场公布为犯罪现场
They officially released the parking lot as a crime scene.
好的
Good.
嘿
Hey,
这么快就开始营业会很奇怪...
is it weird to reopen so soon, after...
你懂我的意思吗?
you know?
也许吧
Maybe.
但瑞克让这个地方渡过那个强大
But Rick's kept this place running through thick and thin
且该死的台风
and a damn hurricane.
我们能为他所做最好的事
Best we can do for him
就是确保拉马利安纳
is make sure La Mariana is one thing
不会是一件他所要担心的
he doesn't have to worry about.
没错
Yeah.
戈迪
Gordie.
你有看到瑞克吗?
Have you seen Rick?
我以为你跟他在一起
I thought he was with you.
听着 本来是的 但后来他离开了
Look, he was, but then he walked out
我有预料会这样 所以我派了
which I kind of expected, so I put
一组便衣跟着他
a plainclothes detail on him.
但是瑞克刚给了他们一张纸条
But Rick just gave them the slip.
现在他的手♥机♥关了
Now his cell phone's off.
你想他是要试图追踪那些人
And you think he's out trying to track down those guys.
你跟汤玛士说了吗?
You tell Thomas yet?
呃 我第一时间就打给他了
Uh, he was my first call.
但他正为了处理希金斯的事 而无法脱身
But he's tied up doing something with Higgins.
听着 不用担心 我会找到瑞克的
Look, but don't worry. I will find Rick.
才不 是我们会找到瑞克才是
No, we'll find Rick.
我要打电♥话♥给一些人
I'm gonna make some calls to some guys
那可能会有所帮助的
that might be able to help.
当我知道一些事后 我会回覆给你
I'll hit you back when I know something.
好的
All right.
茱丽叶·希金斯 奥利弗·肯特
Juliet Higgins. Oliver Kent.
- 很高兴认识你 肯特 - 我也很高兴认识你
- Pleasure to meet you, Kent. - Pleasure's all mine.
我曾是军情六处的分♥析♥师
I was an analyst at MI6.
呃 在我们见到你之前就听说过你了
Uh, let's just say your reputation precedes you.
我们开始好吗?
Shall we?
好的
Yeah.
那么 我们实际上只占用了前三层
So, we actually occupy the top three floors,
而这主要是为了门面
but it's mainly just for appearances.
是喔
Right.
嗯 这个 呃 看来像是个相当精简的营运方式
Well, it, uh, looks like a fairly lean operation.
嗯 确实啊
Mm. Very.
呃...
Uh...
是啊 这样做很出色
Yes. This will do nicely,
- 谢谢你 - 嗯 我们实际上
- Thank you. - Well, we've actually, uh,
有为你设置了你自己的办公室
got you set up in your own office.
这是 嗯 有壮观的景色呢
It's, um, well, spectacular views.
我曾是一名外勤人员 肯特
I was a field agent, Kent,
所以我更愿意处在事情的中心点
so I prefer to be in the center of things
这对你来说也是一样的
if it's all the same to you.
是的
Right.
- 嗯... - 啊 茱丽叶
- Um... - Ah, Juliet.
- 欢迎啊 - 谢谢你 尚恩
- Welcome. - Thank you, Sean.
奥利弗只是想让我在这里安顿下来
Oliver here was just getting me settled in.
啊 你可以晚点再去
Ah, you can settle in later.
我已经有任务要给你了
I already have an assignment for you.
表面上 这些办公室属于
On paper, these offices belong
一家私有股权的太阳能公♥司♥
to a solar energy company owned by a private equity firm
实际上是不存在的
that doesn't actually exist.
避免被检测的好方法啊
Good way to avoid detection.
你是说现在有任务要给我吗?
Now, you say you have an assignment for me?
是的 我们在伦敦的消息来源告知我们
Yes, we have a source in London who informs us that MI6 assigned
军情六处派遣一名高级案件官员
a senior case officer to infiltrate and disrupt
来渗透并破坏我们小小的行动
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表