剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
等等
Wait.
你给它们吃了什么?
What did you feed them?
能量棒啊 我从麦格农的厨房♥里偷拿的
An energy bar. I stole it from Magnum's kitchen.
嘿 别跟他说喔
Hey, don't tell him.
什么口味的?
What flavor?
哦 是"奇巧巧克力" 为什么这么问?
Oh, Chunky Chocolate. Why?
健...
Jin...
巧克力对狗狗来说是剧毒啊
chocolate is extremely toxic to dogs.
它们不是太累了 我想你不小心
They're not tired. I think you accidentally
让小伙子中毒了
poisoned the lads.
哦 不会吧 我再回电给你,好吗?
Oh, no. Let me call you back, okay?
你们还好吗?
Are you guys okay?
嗯 这是快递员的车吧 对吧
Well, this is the courier's vehicle, all right.
是啊 看来是撞击后被他弃置了
Yep. It looks like he abandoned it after the crash.
奇怪的是 他的手♥机♥还留在车内
What's odd is it seems his cell phone is still in the car.
是啊
Yeah.
他也是
So is he.
看来 我想我们已经得知
Well, I guess now we know
钱上面的血迹是来自哪里了
where the blood on the money came from.
无论是谁做的 都会让快递员遭受重创
Whoever did this hit the courier hard enough
导致他们的保险杆都掉了
to lose their bumper.
不错 看来他们是往东跑了
Yeah, and it looks like they were headed east.
受害者是 托比·李
Victim was Toby Lee.
纪录很干净 曾做过共乘司机
Clean record. Worked as a rideshare driver.
目前没有线索与动机 不过现在还为时过早
No leads or motives yet, but it's early.
我的直觉认为 他会被杀
My gut says he was killed
是因为运送的东西
over something he was transporting.
你的直觉喔 还是在任何情况下
Your gut, or the clues in whatever case
你那故意含糊不清的线索呢?
you're being deliberately vague about?
他的直觉呢
His gut.
所以你们是真的不告诉我这个情况吗?
So you're really not gonna fill me in on this?
-哈 -等等 怎-怎么了?
-Huh. -Wait, w-what?
是跟案子有关吗?
Is it about the case?
嗯--不是 别担心这个了
Yeah-- No. Don't worry about it.
好吧 等等啦 如果这是重要讯息
Well, hold on. If it's important information,
-你该尽可能告诉我们情况啊 -听着
-you should probably fill us in. -Look,
我是很愿意分享情报啦 但情报可是
I'm open to sharing intel, but communication's
双向交流的喔
a two-way street.
呃...
Uh...
好啦
Very well.
我们的客户收到匿名捐赠
Our client received a cash donation
他们希望我们能确定它们是干净的
and they wanted us to make sure that it was clean.
我们追溯足迹 并且我们发现
We were retracing the steps, and we found out
那个快递员正运送
that this courier was transporting it
给一个洗钱者 不过他在到达前就被杀了
to a money launderer, but he was killed before he arrived.
我们不知道是谁杀了他 我们仍在深入调查中
We don't know who killed him yet. We're still digging.
不过我们会给你洗钱者的讯息
But we will give you the information on the launderer.
谢谢你了 那倒是做得不错呢
Thank you. That's good work.
呃 好-好吧
Uh, o-okay.
怎么了...
What...
呃 帕莉亚警探发讯息
Uh, Detective Palea texted
问我要不要喝杯咖啡
to see if I wanted a cup of coffee.
我回了讯息
I texted back,
说"好的" 如果有任何更改 我会回给你的
"Yes." If anything changes, I'll loop you in.
好了 所以那个 呃
Okay, so the, uh,
快递员是因为钱被杀的,对吧?
courier was killed for the money, right?
接下来我们知道钱最终的流向是到了教堂
Next thing we know is the money ends up at the church.
我们能假设一下 那-那个...
What are we to assume, that-that...
呃 他们杀了这个人是为了要捐款吗?
uh, they killed this person to make the donation?
别加入这个
Doesn't add up.
杀手可不会那么慷慨的
Killers aren't known for their generosity.
怎么了?
What is it?
我只是担心 阿迪纳修女一旦发现
I'm just worried that once Sister Adina finds out
那笔钱与谋杀案有关
that the money is connected to a murder,
她不会接受的 希尔蕊也不会得到治疗
she won't accept it and Sierra won't get her treatment.
我们不必告知阿迪纳修女任何事情
We don't have to tell Sister Adina anything.
到目前为止 我们所知有限
As of now, we don't know enough.
好吧 我们已知这笔钱是被送往
Well, we know that the money was stolen
那个恶名昭彰的洗钱者途中被盗走了
en route to a notorious money launderer
并且至少有个人因此而被杀
and that at least one person has been killed for it.
嗯 但我们不清楚这笔钱是从何而来
Yeah, but we don't know where the money actually came from.
我知道这看来是很糟糕 但是仍有许多需要解开的
I know it looks bad, but there's still a lot more to unpack.
宙斯与阿波罗有任何消息吗?
Any news on Zeus and Apollo?
你两分钟前问过后就没有了
Not since you asked two minutes ago.
我们很快就会有新消息了
We'll have an update soon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
梅林
Merlin.
哦 嘿 梅林 我是健
Oh, hey, Merlin. I'm Jin.
哦 不是啦 我是达斯提
Oh, no, I'm Dusty.
这是梅林
This is Merlin.
哦 好吧
Oh. Okay.
你知道鹦鹉
Did you know parrots taste
鸟嘴尖端的味道吗?
with the tip of their beaks?
不知道耶 很高兴知道那个
I did not. That's good to know.
嗯嗯
Hmm.
你知道鹦鹉的羽毛含有抗菌色素吗?
Did you know parrot feathers contain antibacterial pigments?
好吧 我也不知道那个
Okay. I didn't know that, either.
嗨 我是苏
Hi, I'm Sue.
还有这是贝拉
And this is Bella.
喔
Oh.
嘿 贝拉
Hey, Bella.
哦 它们怎么样了呢?
Oh. How are they?
宙斯跟阿波罗会没事的
Zeus and Apollo are gonna be fine.
幸好 它们没有吃下太多巧克力
Luckily, they didn't consume a lot of chocolate.
-哦 感谢上帝 -我可以
-Oh, thank God. -I was able
诱导呕吐 并使用
to induce vomiting and treat them
药用炭片吸收毒素来治疗它们
with charcoal tablets to absorb the toxins.
呃 我想要再监控它们几个小时
Uh, I'd like to monitor them for a few more hours,
不过它们会没事的
but they're gonna be just fine.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
哦
Oh.
唷 我们得确定今晚节目的阵容
Yo, we got to finalize the lineup for tonight's show.
你到底在做什么啊?
What the hell you doing?
喔 我是 呃 只是检查一下灯光啦
Oh, I'm, uh, just checking the lighting.
确保一下我看起来很适合与苏西进行《FaceTime》
Make sure I look good for the FaceTime with Suzy.
首先就是 今晚稍晚的时候
First of all, that's later tonight,
那些灯光看起来会有所不同的
so the lighting's gonna be different.
其次就是
And secondly,
为何你如此的惊慌失措呢?
why you bugging out so much?
好吧 自从她去圣地牙哥后
Well, ever since she left for San Diego,
我们就没"DTR"交谈过
we haven't had the DTR talk.
"DTR"是什么?
DTR?
"定义关系"
(DTR 交往之间确定关系的意思)
"Define the relationship."
哦 你是担心她可能继续下去喔
Oh, you worried she might be moving on.
我的意思是 我会接受的
I mean, I'd be fine with that.
完全没问题的
Totally fine.
即便是她还没决定要做些什么
Even if she hadn't decided what she wanted to do,
对此 我完全没问题的
I'd be totally fine with that.
但如果她真想继续下去
But if she did want to move on,
我也能完全没问题的
I'd be totally fine with that, too.
哦 再说一次"完全没问题" 可能我就会相信你了
Oh. Say "totally fine" one more time and I might believe you.
不好笑
Funny.
听着 别去管你认为她是想要什么
Look, regardless of what you think she might want,
你想要的是什么呢?
what do you want?
我希望她是快乐
I want her to be happy.
嗯 我确信你能做到
Hmm. I'm sure you do.
那很棒呢
And that's great.
不过喔 可以让她知道你的立场
But it's okay to let her know where you stand,
而不是等在那里
instead of just waiting
看她怎么做
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表