剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
他都归你了
He's all yours.
? 此时此刻 ?
? Right here today ?
? 我看着你入睡 ?
? I watch you when you're sleeping ?
? 这一刻我多想带走你的爱 ?
? That's when I want to take your love ?
? 你愿意吗 ?
? Oh, won't you ?
? 为我指路 ?
? Show me the way ?
? 我需要你 ?
? I want you ?
能请你跳支舞吗
May I have this dance?
? 为我指路... ?
? Show me the way... ?
? 我需要你 ?
? I want you ?
? 日复一日 ?
? Day after day ?
? 我需要你 ?
? I want you ?
? 日复一日 ?
? Day after day ?
一个月后
-总统 你好 亨利 -你好
- Ma'am. Oh, hey, Henry. - Hey.
-我有些谨慎乐观的消息 -说吧
- Well, I have some cautiously good news. - I'll take it.
两院要正式就《平等权利修正案》进行投票
The ERA is officially gonna pass both houses.
我们得到了一些选票
We have the votes.
我觉得这是正式的好消息
Well, I would say that's officially good news.
但现在我们还面临着让它获批的挑战
But now we're up against ratification,
而且该法案的民调看来并不乐观
and the polling on that isn't as promising.
这意味着
Which means
我们要进行一场激烈的地面战
that we're gonna have to have a strong ground game.
而且我也在想该怎么办
And I've been doing a little thinking.
如果你觉得这太疯狂 尽管告诉我
You just feel free to tell me if you think it's crazy.
来个短暂停留的巡访如何
Whistle-stop tour.
你是说坐火车
You mean, like... like, on a train.
去泰迪·罗斯福走访过的所有地方
Full Teddy Roosevelt.
还有杜鲁门和德怀特
And Truman and Dwight.
那塔夫脱呢
Taft?
-好 塔夫脱 -不 没有塔夫脱
- Well, Taft. - No, not Taft.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
我觉得这很有个性
I think it has a lot of character,
就像总统干的事
just like the president.
你非常擅长这项工作
Oh, you're very good at this job.
谢谢 我去安排
Thank you. I'm on it.
准备来个公路旅行吗
Ready for a road trip?
当然
Sure.
总得干点什么来打发等外孙外孙女的时间
Have to do something while we're waiting for grandkids.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表