剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
好吧 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
-不过我们需要听取第二意见 -不
- But we're gonna need a second opinion. - No. No.
我们已经把几百个捐款人
We already left hundreds of donors
丢在波特兰等着你
waiting for you in Portland.
-如果错过这次背书 -我每一站都停
- If we miss this endorsement... - I have made every stop.
我有三周没见到我的孩子们了
I haven't seen my kids in three weeks.
贝丝 我们有太多要做的了
Beth, we have too much to do.
我就求你这一件事
I'm asking for one thing.
-这一件事 -抱歉
- This one thing. - Excuse me.
我 我很抱歉 我觉得她死了
I'm... I'm so sorry. I think she's gone.
天哪
My God.
我们怎么知道这是只母的
How do we know it's a she?
-等一下 -我们去班戈吧
- Wait. - Let's go to Bangor.
还有一件事
One more thing.
奇异恩典
Amazing grace.
何等 甘甜
How sweet... the sound.
然后 我们终于出发去班戈
And then, finally, we were on to Bangor.
恐怕这是今天我们的全部时间
I'm afraid that's all the time we have today.
就像是天方夜谭被打断了
It seems Scheherazade has been interrupted.
关于选举事宜相关问题的
Committee will reconvene at 9:00 a.m.
听证会将在明早九点继续召开
for the pertinent facts of the event in question.
-谢谢 -第一局 麦考德胜
- Thank you. - Round one, McCord.
这不公平
Well, that's not fair.
因为老布♥什♥在耶鲁是棒球队长
Because H.W. was captain of his baseball team at Yale.
他当然会投球
Of course he can throw.
对 这家伙很厉害 他简直就是
Yeah. The dude's a boss. He just... He just hits the mound
投球区之王
and, like, fires it.
-再给我看看录像 -好了
- Show me Coolidge again. - Okay.
我们只能到这了
Well, that's about all we got.
你是说要比这还远吗
You mean it's further than that?
远一点
A little bit.
-来吧 -怎么
- Come on. - How...
往这扔 亲爱的
Fire it in here, babe.
看看你能扔多远
Let's see what you can do.
要是我砸了窗户不许告诉媒体
No leaks to the press if I smash a window.
你知道报道会怎么说
You know how that story'll go.
"熟♥女♥总统像个姑娘一样投球"
Uh, "Cougar-in-chief throws like a girl"?
你在说什么
You did not just say that.
-熟♥女♥总统 -不是 不是我编的
- Cougar-in-chief? - I didn't... I didn't make that up.
人们是这么说的吗
Are people saying that?
别回答
Don't answer that.
来吧 不想了
Come on. No thinking.
-扔球吧 亲爱的 来 -别说话
- Now hum it in, babe, come on. - Stop talking.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我砸坏了白宫
I broke the White House.
没有 那... 那挺好的
No, that was, that was great.
-再试一下 -我不想
- Uh... let's try it again. - I don't want to.
你肯定能行 妈妈
You've totally got this, Mom.
来 来
Here. Here.
抱歉 你现在还是白宫的工作人员吗
Excuse me, are you a current employee of the White House?
被抓到了
Busted.
认真的 为什么你的咖啡这么好喝
I mean, seriously, though, why is your coffee so good?
这超过了你的安全级别 女士
That's above your security clearance, ma'am.
怎么样
So, how's it going?
没能去制定政策你会难过吗
Are you, uh, sad that you're not working on policy?
做路特斯感觉是升职了
ROTUS is feeling like a promotion.
而且 我还是能参与讨论
Plus, I still get to weigh in.
等等 路特斯
Wait, ROTUS?
-美国接待员 -天哪
- Receptionist of the United States. - Oh, my God.
我们不聊聊约会的事吗
Are we just not going to talk about the date?
我以为格里芬
Ah... well, I sort of assumed that Griffin
跟你说了
had already told you.
-所以 -他说感觉有点尴尬
- So... - He said it was a little awkward.
就像在参加一个快速应聘
Yeah, it was like bombing a job interview.
天 抱歉
Oh. Shoot, I'm sorry.
不不不 他是个非常好的人
No, no, no. He was a super nice guy.
真的 就跟你说的一样
Really, just exactly like you said.
不知道 或许
Um, I don't know, maybe...
或许我 是故意弄砸的
maybe I, like, tanked it on purpose.
我知道
Oh... I get it.
你还是没忘了我
You are still not over me.
你说对了
You got it.
好吧 是这样的
Okay, so, here's the thing:
首先 他跟我说我真人比照片更美
first, he says to me that I'm prettier in person?
-他怎么敢 -好吧
- Oh, how dare he? - Okay.
然后他 就是对我的家庭了如指掌
But then he... he just, like, knew everything about my family.
然后就变得奇怪 我不知道
And it... it got weird. I don't know.
你知道你的家庭是
You do realize your family is, like,
世界闻名的 对吗
internationally famous, right?
或许这还是吓着我了
Well, I guess it still freaks me out.
你妈妈早上吃什么大家都知道
What your mom had for breakfast is public record.
看看他们住在哪
Look at where they live.
要是我 我会是艾洛伊思
Please, if it were me, I'd be Eloise.
我会搬进来 从楼梯扶手滑下来
I'd move in, slide down the bannisters, try to get
让特勤人员跟我一起跳舞
the Secret Service to dance with me.
去一家我永远不可能进去的
Try to get a good table at that sushi spot
寿司店吃一桌好的
that I can never get into.
我知道了 那不是你
I get it. It's not you.
你在一家人♥权♥组织工作
You... You work at a human rights organization,
你非常严肃和认真
you're very serious and committed.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-不是我就没开心过 -我怎么知道
- It's not like I never have fun. - How would I know?
从选举开始你就没在照片墙发过东西了
You haven't posted on Instagram since the campaign.
怎么 我不发就说明我不开心吗
What? So if I don't post, that means that I'm not having fun?
那是美国年轻人的说法
That's what the youth of America is saying.
布莱克
Blake...
看见没 在政♥府♥工作还是可以挺开心的
See? Fun can be had while working for the government.
非常忙 非常忙
Very busy. Very busy.
继续听取迈克尔·巴诺的证词
Resuming the testimony of Michael Barnow.
对 我们不得不错失波特兰的竞选活动
Right. So we had to miss the campaign event in Portland,
不过感谢鸟儿的迅速离世
but thanks to the bird's blessedly swift expiration,
我们有充裕的时间赶赴班戈
we were now making excellent time to Bangor.
你们想要获得缅因州参议员
Where you expected to receive the endorsement of State Senator
赛勒斯·伍德豪斯的背书 对吗
Cyrus Woodhouse of Maine, correct?
正是
Exactly.
他在一间以他命名的社区中心
He was hosting a summer fair
举办一个夏季集♥会♥
at a community center bearing his name.
有了伍德豪斯参议员的背书
And with Senator Woodhouse's endorsement,
就能比较有可能获得缅因州的
you felt reasonably confident of winning Maine's
第二选区的选票
second congressional district.
为我们带来更多选票
Netting us another electoral vote.
正是你们迫切需要的
Which you desperately needed.
我不确定在那时我会这么说
Not sure that's how I would've put it at the time,
但是的
but yes.
该走了 各位
It's go time, people!
我给你拿咖啡
I'll get you some coffee.
贝丝 伍德豪斯参议员就在外面
Hey, Bess? Senator Woodhouse is right outside.
我希望你把这位老人当作
I need you to work that old man
圣诞节的沃巴克斯爸爸对待 可以吗
like Daddy Warbucks on Christmas. You with me?
明白吗
You got this?
-拿上眼镜 -咖啡
- Grab your gla... glasses. - Coffee?
-眼镜 -咖啡
- Glasses. - Coffee.
-眼镜... 戴上眼镜 -好
- Glasses... Glasses on. - Okay.
戴上眼镜
Glasses on.
-走吧 -这边
- Here we go. - This way.
-来了 好 -走这边
- I'm going. Okay. - Walk this way.
伍德豪斯参议员 第二议会选区
Senator Woodhouse, second congressional district.
伍德豪斯参议员 很高兴见到你 先生
Senator Woodhouse, so nice to meet you, sir.
-谢谢 -今天状态不佳
- Thank you. - It's not a good day.
参议员 我是迈克·巴诺
Senator, uh, Mike Barnow.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表