剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Yes. Here it is.
-我要上厕所 -莫兰先生 你坚持声称
- I have to pee. - Mr. Moran, you insist
参加你父母聚会的目的与竞选无关
your trip to your parents' party had no campaign-related purpose.
正确
Yes, that's correct.
而且之后的五天时间你也没有
And yet you didn't rejoin the campaign
重新加入竞选 对吗
for another five days, did you?
是的 我没有
No, I didn't.
因为已经搞定了安德森先生的
Because, having sealed the deal
政♥治♥行动委员会
with Mr. Anderson's PAC,
你还想获得更大的收获
you were trying to land more big game,
对吗
weren't you?
我当然想有更大的收获 参议员
I was definitely trying to land big game, Senator,
但这跟政♥治♥无关
but it had nothing to do with politics.
-特雷弗 -你好
- Trevor? - Hey.
旧金山怎么样
How was San Francisco?
很好 你怎么到这儿来了
Uh, good. Well, wh-what are you doing here?
我从华盛顿特区开了十小时车过来的
It was a ten-hour drive from D.C.,
但有些话我必须要说
but there's something I have to say.
-我也是 -我先说
- Me too. - Me first. Um...
听着 我反应过度是因为当时我很失望
Look, I overreacted because I was disappointed.
明白吗
Okay?
但我爱你
But I love you.
而且我想和你在一起
And I want to be with you.
而且如果你还欢迎我 我会搬过来跟你住
And if you'll still have me, I'll move in,
未来就顺其自然吧
and the future will be what it'll be.
好吗
Okay?
好
Yeah.
是的 我还是想让你搬进来
Yeah, I still want you to move in.
只有一个条件
Under one condition.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom. Dad.
-怎么了 -我想给你们介绍个人
- Huh, what? - I want you to meet someone.
-你们好 -这位是特雷弗
- Hey. - This is Trevor.
我的未婚夫
My fiance.
什么 那
W... So...
你没跟她在一起
Uh... y-you're not with her?
没有
N... No.
斯蒂芬只是我的朋友 很好的朋友 但
Stevie's just a friend. A good friend, but, um,
特雷弗才是我爱的人
Trevor's the one I love.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
欢迎来到我们家 亲爱的
Welcome to the family, honey.
-我想你们是真心的 -是的
- I guess you really mean that. - Oh, yeah.
所以国务卿给了我们五天假
So the secretary gave us five days off
让我们好好庆祝
so we could celebrate.
当时正在竞选
In the middle of a campaign.
我觉得她真的很大方
I mean, that is very generous.
-莫兰先生 -我想去伦敦
- Mr. Moran... - I wanted to go to London,
但特雷弗更喜欢巴黎
and Trevor's more of a Paris guy,
所以我们订了两家民宿
so we booked two Airbnbs.
还在普罗旺斯住了一晚
We added a night in Provence.
我们连结婚的日期都还没订
We don't even have a date for the wedding.
莫兰先生
Mr. Moran.
虽然你私人生活的小插曲很吸引人
As riveting as your detours into your personal life have been,
我还是不得不宣布
it reluctantly falls upon me to announce
你在委员会面前的证词
that your testimony before this committee
到此结束 你可以走了
is hereby concluded. You are dismissed.
好吧
Okay.
走吧 马上
Go. Now.
拜托
Please.
上将
Admiral.
总统女士
Madam President.
你向《纪事报》泄露了
You tipped The Chronicle that this administration
政♥府♥在考虑使用自主武器来消灭
was considering the use of autonomous weaponry
拉斯洛·加拉西的消息
to neutralize Laszlo Galassy.
是的
That is true.
你知道泄漏机密信息是
You're aware that by leaking classified information,
触犯联邦法律的
you committed a federal crime.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你应该也知道
You should also be aware
你用三十多年的荣誉和功勋
that you just made this country that you served
为国效忠 现在你却让祖国
with honor and distinction for over three decades
-陷入了危险 -不 总统
- less safe. - No, ma'am.
你说什么
Excuse me?
是您让我们陷入了危险
You made us less safe.
您辜负了我们
You failed us.
明明没必要出动军队
You sent troops into harm's way
您却偏要让他们去送死
when you could have spared them.
您违反了领袖的"最高指导原则"
You violated a leader's prime directive:
要保护那些
to protect the men and women
穿上军装的人
who put on the uniform.
不 埃德
No, Ed.
我的"最高指导原则"是
My prime directive
保护所有美国人
is to protect all Americans.
我正要进一步保护所有美国人
I'm going to take another step to do that right now.
先生 您违反了《美国法典》
Sir, you're in violation of
第18编第798节
18 U.S.C. Section 798.
请把双手放在背后
Please put your hands behind your back.
感谢你的贡献 上将
Thank you for your service, Admiral.
总统女士
Madam President.
总统
Ma'am.
我们刚刚收到俄♥罗♥斯♥和中国发来的消息
We just heard back from the Russians and the Chinese.
晚上好
Good evening.
今天 美国 中国和俄♥罗♥斯♥就
Today, the United States, China and Russia
立即暂停自主武器的
have agreed to an immediate moratorium
战场部署达成了一致
on the battlefield deployment of autonomous weaponry.
人工智能在医疗和运输领域为人类
Artificial intelligence holds great promise for humanity
带来了巨大的希望
in medicine, transportation
人类在这方面付出的努力是非常值得的
and a host of worthy human endeavors.
但当人工智能沦为战争工具时
But that promise evaporates
这种希望就消失了
when A.I. becomes an instrument of war.
麦考德总统发表全国讲话
自主武器没有感觉
Autonomous weapons can't feel.
不会后悔
They can't regret.
但人可以通过编程让它们去杀戮
But they can be programmed to kill,
而且它们开弓没有回头箭
and when they do,they can't be called back
因为它们就是为避免人工干预而设计的
because they're built to override human intervention.
它们甚至有可能因为系统故障
They may even conclude our humanity
让人类终结
is the glitch in the system,
这是我们需要完全修复的漏洞
the weakness that needs to be eradicated.
人类在战争上所花费的时间
Humankind has spent more time, energy and money
精力和金钱比其他任何事情都要多
perfecting war than on any other human endeavor.
我们一直在互相争斗
We have fought each other to the brink of starvation
直到饥饿和灭绝的边缘
and the edge of extinction,
但在战争中保障人类生存的
but the one aspect of warfare that safeguards our survival
是人类的积极控制
is meaningful human control.
在死伤无数后
The reluctance to put troops in harm's way
是否要不得已地让军队陷入危险境地
and the compassion to sue for peace
是否要对敌人的求和抱以怜悯之心
when enough blood has been spilt.
机器人是不会考虑这些的
These are considerations alien to robots.
让机器来决定我们的生死
Allowing machines to choose to kill us
这样的战争将无法为我们提供保护
will eliminate these safeguards
我们也将永远失去自♥由♥与安全
and will forever erode our freedom and security.
麦考德总统发表全国讲话
这一天绝不能到来
That day must never come.
我们绝不能把我们的命运
We must not consign our fate
托付给算法
to algorithms.
我期待与全球的合作伙伴就
I look forward to productive talks with our partners
如何安全控制人工智能进行卓有成效的谈话
across the globe about how to safely harness A.I.
科技不是敌人
Technology is not the enemy
除非我们允许它用它的判断来
unless we allow it to substitute its judgment
代替我们自己的判断
for our own.
恭喜你避免了机器人♥大♥灾难
Congratulations on averting the robot apocalypse.
那跟我们说说政♥治♥上的大灾难
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表