剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
雪莉你好 我是伊丽莎白·麦考德 我...
Hey, Sherry. I'm Elizabeth McCord, and I'm...
选举日
弗吉尼亚州亨里科县
你确定这是摇摆区吗
You're sure this is a swing district?
相信我
Trust me.
六个月前
这个县可能会决定整个竞选的结果
This county could decide the whole election.
必须是弗吉尼亚州吗
And it had to be Virginia, huh?
您就是弗吉尼亚州人
You're from Virginia.
你今天投票了吗
Hey, did you vote today?
没投给你
Not for you.
狗狗真可爱
Cute dog.
康拉德
Hey, Conrad!
是支持我们的吗
One of ours?
至少他还得到了个拥抱
At least he got a hug.
投票在20分钟后停止
Uh, polls close in 20 minutes.
也许我们就到这吧 女士
Maybe we should call it quits, ma'am.
再待下去 派对我们可能就错过了
Any longer and we might miss the party.
另外 布莱克在车里准备了炸薯条
Plus, Blake has some fries in the van.
只有我们赢得大选 那才叫派对
It's only a party if we win.
再来一家
One more.
炸薯条 是直的还是卷的
So the fries: straight or curly?
卷的
Curly.
巴里 从沙发上下去
Barry, get off the couch!
-好吧 -去开门
- Okay. - Get the door!
巴里你好 我是伊丽莎白
Hi, Barry, I'm Elizabeth.
我想知道你今天是否去投票了
I was wondering if you had a chance to vote today.
女士 我今天干了双班
Lady, I just worked a double shift
换了两次车才到家
and took three buses to get home
都是因为我那笨蛋儿子拉着手刹
because my idiot son drove to Smoothie Shack
开车去了奶昔小屋
with the parking brake on.
听着是否定的意思
Sounds like a no.
对
Yeah.
和"谢绝推销"里的意思一样
As in "No solicitors."
谢绝推销
哦... 巴里
Oh. Uh, uh... Barry.
你能告诉我你本想投票给谁吗
Just... Can you tell me who you were going to vote for?
我那个教育科学和基础设施计划
My Education, Science and Infrastructure plan
有为郊区住♥宅♥区提供的资金
has funding for suburban communities.
还有修车的税务抵扣
And a tax credit for car repair.
我是巴里
So, Barry,
这次的经历让你学到了什么
what have you learned from this experience?
邮寄选票
Vote by mail.
下一次吧
Next time.
每次都应该这么做
Every time.
谢谢
Thanks.
在此投票
我们到了
We're here.
总统先生
Wow, Mr. President.
麦考德太太...
Mrs. McCord...
我是说 国务卿... 女士
I mean, Secretary... Madam.
-我... -要去投票了
- I, uh... - Need to vote.
去吧 巴里 去吧
Let's go, Barry, let's go.
这就对了
All right.
加油 巴里
Go, Barry, go.
在此投票
贝丝 我想我们尽了力了
Well, Bess, I think we did all we could.
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
我想确实是这样
I think we did.
他会喜欢它的
He's gonna love her.
没什么不让人爱的地方啊
What's not to love?
可能除了它爱扑人以外
Except, maybe, the jumping.
你和训狗师谈过了吗
Did you talk to the trainer?
干嘛要谈...
Why...
学学怎么让狗觉得你更厉害吗
so he can tell us it's about asserting dominance?
我是总统 我觉得它很可爱
I'm the president, and I think it's cute.
跟你说
You know,
国宾馆 白宫斜对面
康拉德可以待在布莱尔大厦
Conrad could stay at the Blair House.
那不就像让你的岳父母去住酒店吗
That's like banishing your in-laws to a hotel.
我还真干过一次
Which I did once.
再说 也不是每天都有机会
Besides, it's not every day
为康拉德的正式总统画像揭幕
you get to unveil Conrad's official presidential portrait.
-你看过了吗 -还盖着布呢
- Have you seen it? - It's veiled.
那你还不是照样去看
Like that ever stopped you
圣诞节礼物吗
from looking at Christmas presents.
-就那一次 -希望 过来
- Yeah, that was one time. - Hope, hey. Come.
并不是说艾森豪威尔是康拉德最欣赏的总统
You know, just because Eisenhower was Conrad's favorite
你就得重新修缮他的头像的
doesn't mean you have to redecorate.
我挺喜欢艾克的
Wh... I like Ike.
我一直都挺喜欢艾克的
I've always liked Ike.
-小心 -希望
- Watch out! - Hope!
不 天啊
Oh, no... Oh.
-希望 不 -不 不
- Hope, no. - No, no, no.
我非常抱歉 总统女士
I'm-I'm so sorry, Madam President.
麦考德博士 它绊了我
Dr. McCord. She tripped me.
-没有 -不是你的错 安迪
- No. - It's not your fault, Andy.
-哎呀 -我的天
- Oh, no. - Oh, my God.
别动它
Don't move it.
怎么了 像是对待车祸的伤员那样吗
Wh-What? Like a-an accident victim?
我也不知道 是吧
I don't know. Yeah.
我们看看到底是什么情况
Okay, let's just see what's going on here. Um...
不算太糟糕
It's not too bad.
就是鼻子错了位
Uh, it's just a deviated, uh,
是摔烂了
smashed nose.
亨利 这可是独一无二的
Henry, it's a one of a kind.
-我去给史密斯森协会打电♥话♥ -好
- I'll call the Smithsonian. - Okay.
总统女士 四健会的孩子们在椭圆形办公室等着呢
Oh, uh, ma'am, the 4-H kids are waiting in the Oval.
这是艾克的头像吗
Oh! Is that Ike?
和孩子们合完影以后
And after the photo spray with the kids,
你会接受菲律宾新任大使
you'll be receiving the credentials
递交的国书
of the Philippines' new ambassador.
艾森豪威尔曾在菲律宾驻扎过
Eisenhower was once stationed in the Philippines.
我相信他不会有事的
I'm sure he'll be fine.
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
怎么...
What...
孩子们
Children?
孩子们 他们刚刚还在呢
Children? They were right here.
我让他们回去了
I sent them home.
反正他们闻着就像马圈
They smelled like a barn anyway.
挤羊奶也能得奖章吗
Who gets a medal for milking goats?
早上好 什么情况
Morning. What's the occasion?
有个关乎国♥家♥安♥全♥的状况
We have a national security situation
需要您马上处理
that requires your immediate attention.
什么事
What about?
黛西·格兰特
Daisy Grant.
她叫克劳汀·伯纳德 她是法国人
Her name is Claudine Bernard, and she's a French national.
格兰特女士没能披露竞选期间
Ms. Grant failed to disclose contact
与她的接触
with her during the campaign.
听着好像是归人事部管的事
Sounds like a problem for OPM.
我倒希望能有那么简单
I wish it were that simple.
我当事人有在竞选期间发生的
My client has information pertinent to the Iran hack
伊朗黑客事件的信息
that took place during the election.
伯纳德女士告诉我她有麦考德总统的竞选对手
Ms. Bernard told me that she had dirt
参议员博勒加德·米勒的丑闻资料
on President McCord's opponent, Senator Beauregard Miller.
你是怎么回应她的
And how did you respond?
我想我说了"好啊"
I think I said "Okay"?
说实话 我几乎都没过脑子
I mean, honestly, it barely registered.
当时我在想别的事
I was pretty distracted at the time.
那是视频上的争吵
It was only a few minutes
以后几分钟的事
after the altercation shown on that video.
但她给了我这个
But she handed me this.
你看了里面的内容吗
Did you examine the contents?
看了
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表