剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
就在第比利斯外的瓦济阿尼基地
at Vaziani base outside Tbilisi.
第比利斯 格鲁吉亚首都
这是电脑模拟情况
This is a computer simulation.
无人战车从这里进入洞穴
The UGVs will enter the cave here.
通过激光和红外设备
They'll acquire their targets using lasers
获得目标
and infrared technology,
压制反抗
suppress resistance,
然后识别洞穴的
then identify the weakest part
最弱点 并将其炸毁
of the cave structure and bring it down
埋葬敌人
on the remaining hostiles.
远程遥控无人战车呢
What about remotely operated UGVs?
这样我们就能保证有人监管
So that we can maintain human oversight.
无法实现 总统女士
Not an option, Madam President.
洞穴山体会阻断通信
The cave walls will obstruct our comms.
情报显示 俄♥罗♥斯♥还没有采取行动
Our intel suggests Russia hasn't taken steps to...
参与此事
get involved yet.
但情况随时可变 莫斯科肯定不喜欢我们
But that could change. Moscow won't like us
在他们的半球造成影响
in their sphere of influence.
一旦俄♥罗♥斯♥军队介入
And once Russian troops are on-site,
我们面对的就是军事冲突
we're looking at a military conflict.
俄♥罗♥斯♥军队多久能就位
How soon could Russia have a unit in place?
地势偏远
Terrain's remote.
及时莫斯科现在行动
Even if Moscow mobilizes now,
上午之前也无法就位
not before morning,
我们有二十四小时的时间
meaning we have a 24-hour window.
我们的备选项有
And our options are
平民伤亡
civilian casualties,
海豹突击队员牺牲
dead SEALs
或者一个未经测试的
or an untested technology
对人类产生危险影响的技术
with dangerous implications for humanity.
是的 阁下
Yes, ma'am.
莫兰先生 你是否在竞选期间请假
Mr. Moran, did you take leave of the campaign to attend
和麦考德女士的长女一起去马萨葡萄园岛
your parents' 40th anniversary party in Martha's Vineyard
-参加你父母的四十周年纪念日 -是的
- with Ms. McCord's eldest daughter? - Yes.
没有触犯任何财务法律
And no finance laws were broken,
-汉森参议员 -为什么竞选团队
- Senator Hanson. - Then why did the campaign belatedly
后来报销了你去葡萄园岛的机票
reimburse a donor for your free flight to the Vineyard?
参议员 问询内容已经远远超出了
Senator, this line of inquiry is well beyond
参议院情报委员会
the Senate Intelligence Committee's charter
对伊朗干预我国总统竞选的调查范围了
of investigating Iran's meddling in our presidential election.
顾问女士 委员会的范围
The committee's charter, Counselor,
同样包括任何调查期间发掘出的问题
also entails anything arising out of that investigation,
你也知道
which you know,
莫兰先生显然也对此问题有所准备
as Mr. Moran was obviously prepped for this question.
我会允许他回答这个问题
A question I will allow him to answer,
只要能允许他对背景做描述
provided he can give the proper context.
好吧
By all means.
我们得回到
We have to go back to...
我分分合合的男朋友 特雷弗
my on-again, off-again boyfriend, Trevor.
一年前
当时又出了状况
Things were very much on again.
-贝提特旅馆 -那个
- Petite Auberge? - Well...
肯尼迪中心
Kennedy Center?
要不是我这么了解你
If I didn't know you better,
我都要以为你有别的小心思了
I'd think you were up to something.
特雷弗
Uh, look, Trevor,
我们已经认识很久了
we've been in each other's lives for a long time.
十年了 确实很久了
A decade is long, yes.
过去这七个月非常地...
And these last seven months have been really...
有意义
meaningful.
以至于...
Meaningful enough to...
抱歉 我太紧张了 我不想出错
I'm sorry. I'm nervous. I want to get this right.
布莱克
Hey. Blake,
我一直在等你这句话
this is something I've wanted for a long time.
那就好
Good.
那你同意搬来和我一起住了
Then you agree you should move in.
你...
Oh. You...
你只是想让我搬去你那住
You just want me to move in?
对啊
Yeah.
你看我做了一个表格
And, look, I made a spreadsheet.
房♥屋费用 交通
Um, housing costs, transportation.
你是做金融的 你肯定知道
You're in finance. I know that you will see
规模经济效应影响很大 不能忽略
that the economies of scale are too great to pass up.
我...
I, uh...
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
不急 带回家慢慢考虑
Well, there's no rush. I mean, you know, take it home,
好好算算数 做做调查
crunch the numbers, do your due diligence...
不必了 我知道该说什么了
No, uh, I do know what to say.
我还以为
I guess I was just hoping,
我们在一起这么久了
after all this time,
你会向我提其他的一些事情
for something more than
而不仅仅是为了省钱而同居
an appeal to economies of scale.
当然不仅仅是这个
Oh, no, it's not just that.
我们在一起很合得来啊 都很开心
I mean, we're great together. We have fun.
-没错 我们喜欢相同的
- Yeah. - We like the same...
电影 还有
movies and...
饮料
...beverages.
饮料
Beverages?
我嘴太笨
I'm bad at this.
你说得对
You know what, you're right.
我确实需要一些时间好好考虑考虑
I do need some time to think about this.
一个人静静
Time alone.
等等 等等 为什么
Wait, wait, why?
因为 如果你花了这么久才决定
Because if it took you this long to come up
我们应该为了省钱而同居
with an economic reason to cohabitate,
那得等到什么时候才能找到一个情感理由
then we are miles from an emotional reason
能让你向我提出一起做
to do something more...
你的话怎么说的来着
what's your word?...
更有意义的事情
Meaningful.
-特雷弗 -比如结婚
- Trevor... - Like get married.
你连这两个字都说不出口
You can't even say it.
-我当然说得出来 这不是... -算了吧
- I can so say it. It's not... - No, just let it go.
等我考虑出结果了 我会告诉你的
I will let you know how the thinking goes.
等等 等一下 你不能这样
Wait a minute. Wait, you can't do this.
我们这周末还要去葡萄园见我爸妈呢
We're going to the Vineyard this weekend to meet my folks.
我还是不去了吧
I don't think that's a good idea.
他们特别想见你 特雷弗
They're dying to meet you. Trevor.
我当时心烦意乱
I was distraught.
特雷弗就是我的全部
Trevor meant the world to me.
但是我真的想和他 结婚吗
But did I really want to... marry him?
-莫兰先生 -我们很处得来
- Mr. Moran... - I mean, I knew we were compatible.
但结婚 是一辈子的事
But marriage is, like, forever.
我不是承诺恐惧
And... I mean, not that I'm a commitment-phobe.
-我是双子座 -先生 本委员会
- See, I'm a Gemini, and I think that... - Sir, this committee is
对你的情感创伤不感兴趣
uninterested in your romantic misadventures.
参议员
Senator,
如果您坚持钓鱼式盘问
if you insist on a fishing expedition,
那么证人有权描述鱼池的状况
the witness is entitled to describe the pond.
请直入主题 莫兰先生
Get on with it, Mr. Moran.
抱歉 我也特别想去
I'm so sorry. I wanted to be there more than anything,
但是库比蒂诺的募捐活动推迟了
but this fund-raiser in Cupertino was delayed,
我没赶上最后一班出城的航♥班♥
and I-I missed the last flight out.
那一早过来就行啊
Well, so, head out in the morning.
我也想啊 但没有直飞的航♥班♥
I would, but there are no direct flights.
我肯定会迟到
I'd be so late.
我们太失望了
Really disappointing.
你知道我们有多期待
Especially since we were so looking forward
终于可以见到你那神秘的伴侣了
to finally meeting your mystery partner.
我们甚至连ta的性别都不知道
We don't even know this special someone's gender.
当然了 是男是女不重要
Not that it matters.
我们都会爱他们的
We're going to love them.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表