剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
国务卿麦考德的竞选经理
I'm Secretary McCord's campaign manager.
我们通过电♥话♥
We spoke on the phone.
是的
Oh, yes.
参议员 我想告诉你
Senator, I-I wanted to tell you
我对这次背书感激不尽
how grateful I am for this endorsement.
我知道我们可以为缅因州
I know that we can do great things
第二选区成就大事
for the second congressional district of Maine.
我得再想想
Well, we'll have to see about that.
-我不确定我能为共♥产♥党背书 -参议员
- Not sure I can endorse a Communist. - Senator...
我非常爱我的孙女
Listen, I love my granddaughter to pieces.
但她是激进分子
But she's a radical.
坦白说 是个荡♥妇♥
And frankly, a bit of a loose woman.
失陪一下
If we could have a moment.
这边的人想跟你问好
These people wanted to say "Hi."
天啊 很久没有人这么叫我了
Gosh, I haven't been called that in years.
打电♥话♥给奥古斯塔的酒店
Call the hotel in Augusta,
告诉他们我们会早点到
tell them we're gonna be early.
不 不
No. No.
-我们不走 我们可以留下来 -是
- We are not leaving. We can stay. - Yes.
非凡农庄的家伙老年痴呆了
The Pepperidge Farm guy is sundowning.
-我们要走了 -好吧
- We're not staying. - Okay.
所以我们没有得到背书
So we don't get the endorsement.
-这就是我们来这里的原因 -来都来了
- That's why we're here. - I mean, we're here.
我做了精彩的演讲
I-I got a great speech.
每个人都...
It's... Everybody's w...
-那边有拼布聚会 -贝丝
- There's a quilting bee. - Bess!
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh...
我更为他孙女感到遗憾
I think I feel worse for the granddaughter.
她是荡♥妇♥ 她不在乎
She's loose. She doesn't care.
国务卿不直接负责护照事宜
The-the secretary wasn't in charge of passports directly,
但我会把你的困扰告诉她
but I will share your concerns.
失陪一下
Will you excuse me for one second?
如果活动十分钟内不开始
We are pulling the plug
我们就撤
if this thing doesn't get started in ten.
-参议员去哪了 -我还想问你来着
- Where's the senator? - I was about to ask you.
好吧 你能把她从拼布聚会中拉出来吗
Okay. Aw, will you yank her out of the quilting circle?
我得去一下竞选经理的洗手间
I have to hit the little campaign manager's room,
然后我们就走
and then we're out.
我只想要付费电视和迷你酒吧
All I want is bad pay-per-view and a minibar.
男士
情况不妙
That's not good.
参议员
Senator?
需要帮忙吗
You need a hand in there?
我们拿不到背书了 对吗 参议员
We're not getting that endorsement, are we, Senator?
当你确定伍德豪斯参议员死亡的时候
Once you determined Senator Woodhouse was deceased,
你做了什么
how did you proceed?
像任何竞选经理会做的那样
The way any campaign manager would.
权衡事件利害
Determine the scope of the crisis,
保护现场 把影响降到最低
secure the perimeters, minimize the fallout.
你担心会有什么影响
What "Fallout," exactly, were you concerned about?
我有一位睡眠严重不足
I had a candidate who was extremely sleep-deprived,
对她不断减少的选票数感到绝望
in denial/despair about her sinking poll numbers,
又因敌方舆♥论♥备受打击的候选人
and feeling beaten up by a hostile press.
如果我们会为了埋葬一只死鸟而错过一场活动
If we had to miss an event to bury a dead bird,
一位死去的参议员对我们意味着什么呢
what was a dead senator gonna do to us?
我们得让她上车
We've got to get her on the bus.
我们已经错过了波特兰的活动
We've already missed the thing in Portland, um,
显然我们已经失去了背书
and we-we obviously lost the endorsement.
如果我们再错过伯灵顿的对话会议...
If we miss this town hall in Burlington...
好了 好了 我们的计划是什么
Okay, okay. What-what's the plan?
你去找她 去找她 这里交给我
You go get her, go get her. I'll take care of this.
-好 -去吧 去吧
- Okay. - Go, go.
我从来没做过格子酥皮
Now, see, i've never even tried to make a-a lattice crust.
故障停用
你们好 我得借用她一会儿
Hi... Hi. I have to steal her for one second.
再见
Oh. Bye.
这么快要出发了吗 我脚都麻了
Are we starting soon? I can't feel my feet.
是的 计划有变
Yes, um, slight change of plans.
伯灵顿发生电力故障...
Um, there's a-a power outage in Burlington...
我们得立即到那边
...so we have to go there immediately,
以便他们明早第一时间做技术检测
so they can have a tech check first thing tomorrow morning.
技术检测 技术检测 押韵
"Tech check." "Tech check" Rhymes.
是 是 你需要睡眠
Yes, yes, yes. You need sleep.
谢谢
Thanks so much!
很高兴见到各位 别忘了投票
It was great to see you, everybody. Don't forget to vote!
全体上车 走 走 走
Everybody on the bus. Go, go, go, go, go, go.
我们要去地狱了
We're going to hell.
不 我们要去白宫
No, we're going to the White House.
你能解释一下为什么你在匆忙之中
Can you explain why, in your haste,
还用付费电♥话♥打了911
you took the time to call 911 from a pay phone?
不好意思 这有什么关联...
I'm sorry, what relevance could that possibly...
我儿子扎克有很严重的花生过敏症
My son Zach has a severe peanut allergy,
我们被告知一些注意事项
and among other things
其中包括用固定电♥话♥打911
we were told to always call 911 from a landline
这样调度员可以根据你的来电精确定位
so the dispatcher can trace your call to a precise location
应急人员可以更快地到达现场
and get the response team there even faster.
所以你只是以你的理解
So you were just following protocols,
遵照规则行事
as you understood them.
没错
Absolutely.
我们能听一下录音吗
Can we hear the audio, please?
这里是911 你有什么急事
911. What's your emergency?
我想报告一起死亡 一具尸体
Yes, I would like to report a death, a dead body.
他躺在河滨路
He is in the bathroom at the Cyrus,
赛勒斯·伍德豪斯社区中心的洗手间
uh, Woodhouse Community Center on River Road.
在赛勒斯·伍德豪斯
Yeah, on Cyrus Woodhouse.
这也是死者的姓名
Yes, that's also the name of the dead person.
你能具体地告诉我发生了什么吗
Can you tell me exactly what happened,
以及来电人是谁
and who am I speaking to?
我不知道
I-I don't know! He was,
他年纪很大 在男厕所里
he was very old, and he's in the men's room,
我得挂了 我不能告诉你我的姓名
and I have to go, and no, I cannot give you my name.
不是每种状况
You know, not every situation
都能在竞选经理手册里找到
is actually in the campaign manager's handbook.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请欢迎美国总统
please welcome to Citi Field
伊丽莎白·麦考德
the President of the United States,
亲临花旗球场
Elizabeth McCord.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我不是 我不是...
I didn't, I didn't...
大都会先生 不 不 我...
Mr. Met. No, no, no. I...
我的天啊
Oh. Oh. Oh, my God.
我没有...
No, I didn't...
手臂动作不错嘛
Whoa, arm's looking good.
这还不是全距离 我...
Yeah, it's still not the full distance yet. I...
怎么了
Well, what is it?
汽油税抗♥议♥还是投球焦虑
The gas tax protests or pitch anxiety?
我做了个噩梦
I had a nightmare
我击中了大都会先生的头部
that I beaned Mr. Met
用我的球
with my pitch. Yeah.
不知道 也许象征着
I don't know, it was probably a symbol
我如何用汽油税使美国遭受
for how I'm clobbering America
严重的经济损失
with my gas tax.
我能分散你的注意力
Well, I have something to take your mind off it.
-猜猜昨天谁给我打电♥话♥了 -艾莉
- Guess who called me yesterday. - Ali?
不 我只有在翻她照片墙时才得到她的消息
No. I only hear from her when I'm lurking on her Instagram.
不 迪米特里·派特洛夫
No, Dmitri Petrov.
他被允许给你打电♥话♥了吗
Is he allowed to call you?
你即将特赦美国
Well, you're about to grant amnesty to U.S.
和俄♥罗♥斯♥情报官员 所以是的
and Russian intelligence officers, so I'd say yes.
他想干什么
What did he want?
感谢我们的协议 想征得同意
To thank us for the deal, and to ask permission
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表