剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Second place is pretty good.
谢谢你 茉莉
Thank you, Molly.
真可爱
That was cute.
-你真正的意思是什么 -无用功
- What do you really mean? - Pointless.
退伍军人法案还没通过
You have a veteran's bill to pass,
这片草坪上 放眼望去都是挂满勋章的战争英雄
this lawn is literally crawling with decorated heroes
和他们的子女 根们没见到有媒体
and their kids, and the press is nowhere to be found.
这不是为了作秀 迈克
This is not about the press, Mike.
抱歉 我听不见 我听不见你在说什么
I'm sorry, I can't... I can't hear you,
就像我听不到树林里有一个树倒下
like I can't hear a tree falling in the woods
因为没有任何人 任何摄影师记录下这一时刻
because there's no photographer or anyone.
所以没有人能帮助这棵树
So no one's gonna be able to help the tree
就在退伍军事事务委员会
when the Veterans' Affairs Committee...
-你知道我是对的 -对了
- Just... you know I'm right. Just... - Oh!
-爆米花 -别
- Popcorn. - Don't...
-玩的开心 迈克 -别买♥♥爆米花
- Have a good time, Mike. - Don't bring popcorn.
能不能帮我拿一下 谢谢
Could you just hold that? Thanks.
看 看看看 没用
Look! Look at this! It's for nothing.
都是无用功
It's all for nothing!
你明白吗 没人看到
Right? No one... no one saw.
没人知道
No one saw.
你好 拉塞尔
Hey, Russell.
我正打算吃热狗
I'm having a hot dog.
我不关心它是不是致命
I don't care if it kills me.
听说退伍军人事务委员会上发生的事了吗
Hear what happened at the Veterans' Affairs Committee meeting?
你是说 原本安排布莱德·詹金斯少校
Just that Brad Jenkins was gonna take your speaking slot,
在你的发言时间向委员会作证那事吗
address the committee.
皮普尔斯参议员将此事取消了
Senator Peoples cancelled it.
我当面与他对质 他说
I confronted him and he told me
我们的副总统让他
that the vice president told him
取消詹金斯少校的发言
not to let Major Jenkins speak.
谢谢 我知道
Thanks. Look, I know that
伊丽莎白和卡洛斯达成了约定
Elizabeth and Carlos have an agreement.
他不必在所有她所支持的问题上保持相同立场
He doesn't have to fall in line with every policy she supports.
但他也不该公开反对她
But he's not supposed to publicly oppose her, either.
亨利 严格来讲
Well, I got to tell you, Henry,
卡洛斯这是在背后动的手脚 他并没有公开
technically, Carlos did this behind the scenes, not publicly.
你想说的是
You're honestly gonna tell me
这一切并没有违背他俩达成的约定吗
that this in the spirit of the arrangement?
我根本不知道你在说是什么约定
I don't know what the hell this arrangement is.
以前没有做过这样的约定
It's never been done before,
所以 还在安排中
so it's still being... arranged.
我会去找副总统聊一聊
I'm gonna talk to the vice president.
詹金斯少校的声音不该被埋没
Major Jenkins should be heard.
这对法案的通过也有帮助
And it will help the bill.
就像吃热狗一样 我觉得这不是个好主意
Much like eating this hot dog, I think that's a bad idea.
直接对质副总统 可能会惹恼他
Talking to the vice president risks angering him enough
导致他公开表明他对这一法案的看法
to go public with his views on the bill.
然后还得加上这个荒唐的
Then add to that this ridiculous
参议院情报调查
Senate Intelligence investigation.
随之而来的就是 所有人都会说
The next thing you know, everyone will be saying
这一届政♥府♥混乱无序
we're a White House in chaos.
我现在根本不想吃这热狗了
Now I don't even want this hot dog.
快看快看快看 看这个
Hey, hey, hey, check it out. Look, look, look.
-快看 如果买♥♥这个 -哇
- Check it out. If we get this one - Whoa.
我们可以在这个炉子上做主菜
we can make a main dish on the one burner
同时在另一边做配菜
and still be able to heat up a side on the other one, huh?
主菜 配菜
Main dish? Side dish?
你之前不是还想买♥♥
Are you the same man
复仇天使求生背包吗
who wanted to buy the Avenging Angel Survival Kit?
好吧 我是个复杂
All right, look, I'm... I'm a very complicated,
但又很简单的露营者 好吧
yet simple camper, see?
你说得像是个从来没去露营过的露营者
You sound like you are a camper who doesn't camp.
我的天 你是斯蒂芬·麦考德
OMG. You're Stevie McCord.
我超爱你妈妈 我全家都是她的支持者
I love your mom. My whole family does.
我也爱她
I do, too.
我能和你合个影吗
Can I take a selfie with you?
我爸妈肯定要激动死了
My parents will literally die.
他们都为她拉过票
They both campaigned for her.
当然可以 来吧
Of course. Let's do it.
代我向你妈妈问好
Tell your mom hi for me.
我可以把这照片发出去吗
Do you mind if I post this?
当然可以 发吧
Oh, no. Not at all. Go for it, yeah.
-再见 -谢谢你征求我的同意
- Bye. - Thanks for asking. Bye.
这是必备的 对吗
Hey, got to have it, right?
对 这是什么
Yes. What is it?
尽管我和皮普尔斯参议员
Though Senator Peoples and I share
是同样的党籍
the same party affiliation,
我绝不会干涉他如何运营他的委员会
I would never interfere with how he runs his committee.
我确实跟他说过我感觉
I mean, I did share with him my feeling that
我们应该推迟议案的审订和法案的考虑
we should delay the markup and consideration of the bill
直到退伍军人在退伍军人管理系统外
until the merits of vets choosing
选择他们自己的专科医生的
their own health care specialist
好处完全体现出来再说
outside the V.A. system is fully explained.
布莱德·詹金斯每天在前线
Brad Jenkins is in the trenches every day
都应对着军方人员...
dealing with service members who...
亨利 抱歉
Henry, I'm sorry.
我觉得我们需要的是理性地讨论
I think what we need here is rational debate,
而不是去讨好一个荣誉勋章获得者
not grandstanding with a Medal of Honor recipient.
不是 这是一个不仅有着
Come on. This is a guy, who,
对现实世界的真正了解
in addition to his real-world knowledge,
并且对公共政策也十分精通的人
uh, is well-versed in public policy.
我对少校无意冒犯
And I mean no disrespect to the major.
我只是想说 我相信
I'm-I'm just saying, I believe
那些为了我们的自♥由♥而牺牲的人
that those that have sacrificed for our freedom
应该能享受可以选择
deserve to have the freedom themselves
如何和在哪去获得帮助的自♥由♥
to choose how and where they get their care.
私有化更便宜 对吗
Privatization is cheaper, right?
是因为这个吗
Is that what this is about?
任何法案都是有这种考虑的
It's part of every bill, as it should be.
总统的《教科基建法案》并没有像
Look, the president's ESI bill did not turn out
当初保证的那样收支平衡
to be revenue neutral as promised.
我们不能再这样了
We cannot have that again.
我对少校或你都无意冒犯
I mean no disrespect to the major or to you.
我对法案持保留意见
I have my reservations about the bill.
伊丽莎白知道的
Elizabeth knows about it.
伊丽莎白向委员会引进一个专家
Elizabeth didn't bring an expert to a committee
不是为了吃闭门羹的
only to have the door shut in her face.
抱歉让你有这种感觉
I'm sorry it felt that way.
我不是故意这样的
It was not intended.
好吧 防熊喷雾应该是必备 对吗
Okay, now, bear spray... that seems like a no-brainer, right?
除非你更想要防熊铃铛
Unless you prefer the bear bell.
是哦
Oh, yeah.
并且 如果你讨厌鸟
And... if you hate birds,
还有驱鸟剂
there is bird repellent.
什么
What?
或者就不要去露营
There's also not camping.
也是一个选择
Just another option.
不 不是一个选择
Uh, no, not an option.
我们说好了要去的
We are committed to this.
-我只是说 -天哪
- I'm just saying. - Geez.
既然你讨厌鸟 为什么还要去露营
You know, why go camping if you hate birds?
好吧 我们还是进入
Okay, let's just get into
露营思维模式吧
the, uh, camping mind frame.
-好吧 我们选个... -斯蒂芬
- All right, let's pick... - Stevie?
我是塔莉娅 迪米特里的姐姐
I-I am Talia, Dmitri's sister?
天哪
Oh, my God.
抱歉 失陪一下
Sorry. One second.
没想到我们从未见过
I can't believe we have never met.
-我也是 -我见过你的照片
- Me too. - I've seen pictures of you.
我也是
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表