剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
照片真拍不出来
I mean, the pictures don't do it justice.
-简直像在童话里一样 -我知道
- It's like a fairy tale. - I know.
你们怎么找到这个地方的
How did you guys find this place?
它是布莱克和特雷弗的首选地点之一
It was on Blake and Trevor's short list.
但特雷弗决定他想要个水的元素 所以...
Yeah, but then Trevor decided he wanted a water element, so...
你们俩到底还结不结婚啊
Are you two ever actually going to get married?
如果我们能最终决定怎么结的话
If we ever decide on how to do it,
所以也许结不了了 总之
so maybe not. Anyway,
我查了华盛顿附近十大浪漫之选
I just looked up the ten most romantic places near D.C.,
-这地方就跳出来了 -它有点让我想起
- and this popped up. - It kind of reminds me
农场的房♥子 是不是
of the house at the farm, doesn't it?
也许是谷仓吧
Maybe the barn.
我知道你们
Okay, I know you guys
想让我在那里办 很抱歉
wanted me to have it there. I'm sorry.
-不 绝对地 -我们没有意见
- No, no, no, no, no. 100%. - Hey, we're venue neutral.
我们只是想找一个
Okay. We just wanted this to be, like,
属于我们自己的地方
our place, you know,
和别人的过去没有任何联♥系♥的地方
not connected to anyone else's history.
我在这边没什么过去
And I don't really have much of a history here,
所以我哪里都行
so everything works for me.
-但你喜欢这 对吧 -我非常喜欢
- You like it, though, right? - Oh, no, I love it.
让我想起了我爷爷在农场的房♥子
It reminds me of my grandfather's house on the farm.
我看过照片 在被国家没收之前
Well, pictures I've seen, before the state took it.
我真的很喜欢这
I-I love it.
看看那些房♥梁
Look at those beams.
-是啊 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
都是手工刨光的原木
So they're all hand-planed original timber,
这里的家具都是手工榫卯的 没用钉子
and the furniture in here is-is hand-hewn; there's no nails.
我们简直就是站在个艺术品里
It's like we're standing in art.
真是啊
Oh. It so is.
我们准备好试尝食物了吗
Are we ready to sample food?
-好啊 -美琪 谢谢
- Oh, yes! - Thank you, Maggie.
看着真诱人
Everything looks amazing.
美琪 终于见到
Maggie, it's so good to finally
-你本人了 幸会 -幸会
- meet you in person. - Likewise.
-这地方真是太棒了 -很漂亮
- This is place is spectacular, really. - Beautiful place.
-非常感谢 -这两样是新加的...
- Thank you so much. - Oh, this is a couple of late additions...
-有什么啊 -餐饮方提供的
- What do we have? - ...from the caterer.
培根椰枣卷 龙虾芝士通心粉
Bacon-wrapped dates and lobster mac and cheese.
为了食肉者准备的
Showing some respect for the flesh eaters.
-这么周到太感谢了 -绝对地
- And we love you for it. - Oh, we do.
总统女士 那些菜没有经过安全检查
Ma'am, those dishes haven't been cleared.
你是什么意思
What-what do you mean?
我们监控了这里所有菜的制♥作♥
We oversaw production of everything that's here.
而这两道没有
Those two haven't been vetted.
-所以不能吃通心粉... -我可以吃吧
- So not the mac and... - I'm good to go, right?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
生的蔬菜可以吃吗
Crudités are okay?
可以 总统女士
Yes, ma'am.
-这个是最好吃的 -很好
- This is by far the best. - Oh, good.
蛋糕真是太好吃了
This cake is unbelievable. That's really good.
-怎么样 -难吃死了
- How is it? - It's terrible.
-一点都不好吃 -你不会喜欢的
- No, it's not good at all. - You wouldn't like it at all.
这个呢
Okay, so this one?
婚礼时我想要一大碗
I want my own personal vat at the wedding.
我一定落实 但现在
I will see to it, but for now
-我们得要去白宫参加法案签字了 -好
- we should get to the White House for the bill signing. - Okay.
你可以自己拿上点
You know, you could sort of just grab one for yourself
-我们可以在... -不行 总统女士
- and we could have it in the... - No, ma'am.
如果你死了 我就不吃了
If you die, I won't eat it.
"麦考德总统所受到的弹劾威胁
"A mere nine months after President McCord was
"被美国历史上最大的政♥治♥抗♥议♥
"Threatened with impeachment, an action which was impeded
"挫败之后
"By the largest political protest
"短短九个月
"In the nation's history,
"白宫将在玫瑰园
"The White House will hold a Rose Garden ceremony
为《同工同酬及家事休假法》的签署举♥行♥庆祝仪式
"For the signing of the Equal Pay and Family Leave Act.
"出席仪式的将有同工同酬坚定的支持者
"In attendance will be the world champion
"世界冠军
"U.S. Women's soccer team,
-美国国家女子足球队" -很好
- outspoken proponents of pay equity." - Yes.
"而不会出席的将有包括马克·汉森
"Not present will be Mark Hanson
在内的所有那些议会的叛徒人♥渣♥们"
and all of his traitorous congressional scum nuggets."
-迈克尔 -这个我们再看看吧
- Michael. - Uh, we'll see.
"参加仪式的还有弗洛·艾弗里
"Also in attendance will be Flo Avery,
"这位公民出生在
"A citizen who was born the same day
"女性通过宪法第十九修正案的颁布
"That women were granted the right to vote
而获得投票权的那天"[1920年8月18日]
through the ratification of the 19th Amendment."
你能去落实一下
Hey, can you make sure that there's
确保有人会帮她下楼梯吗
someone there to help her down the stairs?
我们得避免突发什么情况
Let's avoid any sudden noises.
死个老太太对于
Dead old ladies aren't a great look
-女性赋能来说可不是好事 -她腿脚很好
- for female empowerment. - She seems very spry.
电♥话♥里能听出她腿脚好吗
Her phone voice seems spry?
还有那些足球队员 我让她们
Also, the soccer players. I got an earful
按发言要点说的时候被呛了一顿
when I asked them to stick to the talking points.
说什么审查啦
All this stuff about censorship
让女性讲出实情啦
and the importance of letting women speak their truth.
她们一直都是这样的
They do this all the time.
我只是说也许麦克风开着的时候
I'm just saying maybe don't stand so close to them
别离她们太近了
when the microphones are on.
太多强势的女性让你受不了了吗
Too many powerful women for you?
你见过我的四个姐姐 你知道我有理由的
You've met my four sisters. You know I have triggers.
好 走吧 非常感谢
Yeah. Okay, go. Thank you so much.
后勤部把...
Hi. Uh, maintenance missed the memo...
不要给玫瑰园施肥的提醒给忽略了
...on fertilizing the Rose Garden.
所以从嗅觉的角度
So the olfactory consensus is that
大家建议我们还是在这里举♥行♥法案签署仪式
we should hold the bill signing in here,
在肖像厅进行余下的拍照环节
additional photo sessions in the portrait gallery
-以容纳更多的媒体 -好 这样很好
- to make room for more press. - Okay. That's great.
我还要和你讨论一下婚礼的
And one small thing I need to discuss with you
一个小事
about the wedding.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的女儿要结婚了 拉塞尔
My daughter's getting married, Russell!
两天后 那就是后天了
In two days. That's, like, the day after tomorrow.
是啊
Yes, yes.
确实如此
It is exactly like that. Uh...
我知道你脑子里的事已经够多了
I know you got enough on your mind
没法应付临时的要求了
without last-minute requests,
但我得请求你不要把我安排坐到卡罗尔旁边
but I have to ask you not to seat me with Carol.
为什么
Okay. Why?
因为最近我们的关系不太好
Because things haven't been going so well lately,
她宁愿离我远一点
and she would rather be at a distance from me.
这事有多严重
I mean, how serious is it?
我住在酒店呢
I'm at a hotel.
不会吧
Oh, no.
以前也发生过
Nah. I've been there before.
梅费尔酒店用我的名字命名了一个套房♥
Named a suite for me at the Mayfair.
我们的矛盾最后总会烟消云散
Blows over eventually.
拉塞尔 我很难过
Oh, Russell, I'm so sorry.
有点不敢问你
Sort of afraid to ask:
是因为这工作吗
Is it because of the job?
不能说不是因为这工作
It's not not because of the job.
没有你的话 我真不知我如何能
I don't know how I could've gotten through
挺过所有的这些
any of this without you, you know.
我感觉很抱歉
I feel bad.
也许我应该和卡罗尔谈谈
You know, maybe I should talk to Carol.
千万别
Oh, God, no.
眼下你是她最不喜欢的人
The only person she likes less than me right now is you.
这情况有多久了
Well, how long has this been going on?
一年前
卡罗尔
Carol!
给园丁打电♥话♥
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表