剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Me too.
能遇到你很神奇
Uh, how funny to run into you.
-是啊 -我只是来买♥♥个手电筒
- Yeah. - I just came in to get a flashlight.
他们有难以想象的超多种类
Oh, well, they have a mind-boggling variety.
迪米特里怎么样
Um... how's Dmitri?
他还不错
He's fine.
挺好的 这样
Good. Listen,
我无法相信这有多幸运
um, I can't believe how lucky this is.
我受邀参加了一个医院管理人员和
Uh, I've been invited to attend a roundtable
医疗服务人员的圆桌会议
of hospital executives and health care workers
来讨论对贫困群体的医疗服务
to discuss health services for poor communities.
我知道你在一个人♥权♥组织工作
I know you work for a human rights group.
我猜你会有些内♥幕♥消息
I bet you have some insights.
是 其实我们正在做一个
Yeah, actually, we are working on a program right now
针对没有保险的妈妈们的项目
that is geared toward mothers without insurance.
天哪
Oh. My God.
那正是我们想要帮助的人群
That's exactly the kind of thing we're trying to improve.
我不想强求 不过圆桌讨论就在明天
I hate to be pushy, but the roundtable is tomorrow.
今晚我们有没有可能喝杯酒或者咖啡
Any chance we can have a drink or coffee this evening?
只要大概半小时就太棒了
Uh, just a half an hour or so would be incredible.
好 好的 没问题
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I can do that.
来 要是你能给我
Um, here. Just, if you give me
你的电♥话♥ 我晚点会给你发信息
your number, I'll text you later.
继续听取
Resuming the testimony
黛西·格兰特的证词
of Daisy Grant.
格兰特女士 你能告诉我们
Can you tell us, Ms. Grant, why no charges
为什么即使你被抓进警♥察♥局
were filed against you even though you were taken
也没有被控告任何罪名吗
to the police station for that purpose?
因为我被澄清了没有犯错
Because I was cleared of wrongdoing,
是警♥察♥在收到由一位酒吧常客
which the police determined after they were given a video
拍摄的视频之后确定的
taken by a patron at the bar.
我这里有警方报告 上面标明
I have the police report here, and it states
你告诉警♥察♥
that you informed the police
你是为麦考德国务卿工作的
that you worked for Secretary McCord.
所以实际上 这才是警♥察♥放你走的原因
So really that's... that's why the police let you go.
这就是所谓的"利用职权"
The term for it is "Color of office."
你滥用了你的职位
You abused your position.
好吧 那...那不是事实
Okay, that... that is not what happened.
你的职业是什么
And what is your occupation?
我是新闻秘书
I'm a press secretary.
你工作的地址是什么
What is the address of your place of employment?
其实是一辆大巴车
No, it's actually a bus.
我大部分时间在路上
I'm mostly on the road.
你的雇主是谁 格兰特女士
Who is your employer, Ms. Grant?
这是必要的信息吗
Is this necessary information?
这事并没有牵扯到我的雇主
I mean, my employer wasn't involved.
你为什么需要知道这个
Why do you need to know?
你刚刚在酒吧袭击
You just assaulted
并且故意伤害一名男士
and inflicted injury on a man in a bar.
或许跟警方合作
It might be in your best interest to cooperate
才是明智的做法 女士
with the police, ma'am.
我是伊丽莎白·麦考德以及
I'm the press secretary for Elizabeth McCord
她的总统竞选阵营的新闻秘书
and her presidential campaign.
但是我还是不太明白这有任何干系
But I still don't see what this has to do with anything.
我得填这些表格 格兰特女士
I got to fill out these forms, Ms. Grant.
参议员 没有利用职权的行为
Senator, no color of office existed.
伊丽莎白·麦考德当时不再是国务卿
Elizabeth McCord was no longer secretary of state
也还没有被选上总统
and had not been elected president.
而格兰特女士也不再是
And Ms. Grant was no longer
一位政♥府♥职员
a federal employee.
这段听证会到此为止
I think we will end this session here.
感谢你们二位 你可以离开了
Thank you both. You are excused.
什...
Wha...
没事 他是 一个朋友
It... It's fine. He's, um, a friend.
你好 我...
Hi. I...
我不敢相信你在这儿
I can't believe that you're here.
塔莉娅没告诉我
Um, Talia didn't tell me
-你在... -她有意安排的是吗
- that you were... - That she was setting us up?
-对 -对 她叫我来这见她
- Yeah. - Uh, yeah, she told me to meet her here
好见见她新认识的男友
so that I could, uh, approve a new guy she's dating.
她知道如何能让你来
Mm. She knew how to get you here.
我姐姐看了太多爱情电视剧了
Uh, my sister watches too many romcoms.
请坐 坐下 坐
Sit, please. Sit down. Sit.
你回来多久了
How long have you been back?
有几周了
Uh... A couple of weeks.
因为协议的原因 现在我安全了
Um, because of the treaty, it's now safe for me.
不过我不会一直留在这
But I'm not really here for good.
我只是 我在学习如何成为一名公民
I'm just, uh, I'm studying to become a citizen.
我跟姐姐住在一起
Um, I'm staying with my sister.
我回去可能会杀了她
And I may kill her after this,
那可能会影响入籍进程
so that... that might interfere with the process.
所以 她去
So, she was coming
那个户外店就是为了...找我吗
to the camping store to find... me?
抱歉
I'm sorry. Uh...
她可能在社交媒体上跟踪你来着
She probably stalked you on social media.
厉害的间谍
Uh... A good spy.
深根于家族基因中
Runs in the family.
那 我会收到你的消息吗
So... was I gonna hear from you?
我不太确定
I-I wasn't sure.
我知道你有约会对象了
Uh... I-I knew you were seeing someone.
我可能会偶尔看看你的照片墙
I might occasionally look at your Instagram.
对
Right.
是 我是说 那是...公开的
Yeah. I mean, that's-that's... allowed.
那你呢 你有在...
What about you? Are you...
跟谁约会吗
seeing anyone?
你在说笑吧
Are you kidding?
你不会相信在阿♥拉♥斯加的
You wouldn't believe the big social scene
监听站的大型社交圈
at the-at the listening station in Alaska.
对 有时候派对会...
Mm-hmm. Yeah, yeah, uh, sometimes the parties...
会开一整晚 在冬天会更疯狂
They lasted all night, which gets crazy in the winter,
因为一整天都是夜晚
because night lasts all day.
-所以 没有吗 -没有
- So... no? - No.
好吧
Okay.
你和这个人约会很久了吗
You-You've been seeing this guy a long time?
不 没有太久
No, not very long. Um...
对 我们这周末
Yeah, we're going...
要去仙纳度国家公园露营
camping this weekend at Shenandoah National Park.
所以如果我们能过这一关 我想就
So if we survive that, I guess it's...
所以算是正式交往了
it's officially a relationship.
应该会很有意思
Sounds like fun.
但是如果你看到熊
But if you see a bear,
千万不要看它的眼睛
just don't look him in the eye.
还是要看 我不记得了
Or do. I can't remember.
我们有个熊铃
Uh, well, we have a bear bell.
熊号♥ 铃
A bear... horn? Bell...
-是的 -不 我不太确定
- Yeah. - No, I'm not sure.
-总之不要碰到熊 -对 这样
- Just don't see a bear. That... - Yeah, that's...
比较好
Might be better.
挺好的建议 挺好
It's great advice. Great advice.
你一直和布莱德·詹金斯在一起吗
Were you on with Brad Jenkins that whole time?
是的
Yeah.
说他对退伍法案很有热情
To say he's really passionate
都可以说是轻描淡写的说法了
about the V.A. Bill is an understatement.
既然你在这儿 我需要你帮个忙
Well, now you're here, I need you.
听起来不错哦
I like the sound of that.
你能不弄一下我的肩膀
Will you do that thing you do to my shoulders?
这
It's...
别看起来这么沮丧
Well, don't look so disappointed.
众所周知神奇的肩膀按♥摩♥之后
Magic shoulder rubs have been known
会发生点别的事情
to lead to better things.
为您效力
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表