剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
治疗结束之后我再也没复发过 从来没有
I've never done anything since treatment. Never.
好吧
Okay.
这很奇怪
This is so weird.
给你和你的家人带来了这么多麻烦我很抱歉
I'm sorry I keep bringing you and your family so much trouble.
我们能见个面吗
Hey, uh, can-can we meet up, um,
面对面聊聊
so we can talk in person?
可以
Yeah.
我觉得我还是需要一点时间
I think I just need a little time
先把事情想想清楚
to think things through first.
没问题
Of course.
不过我会尽快给你打电♥话♥的 行吗
But I'll call you soon, okay?
好的
Okay.
到时候聊
I'll-I'll talk to you then.
好的
Okay.
"国际开♥发♥署已将针对
"USAID has prioritized emergency
弱势群体的紧急应对计划列为优先项目"
response programs for vulnerable population groups..."
总统女士
Ma'am?
埃弗兰·威尔
Ephraim Ware.
我只是逼着拉塞尔来跟我走一走
I was just forcing Russell to get some steps in with me.
罗斯福曾经把办公桌放在外面办公
You know, FDR used to work at a desk out here.
白宫档案馆是这么记载的
So say the White House archives.
我就不打扰各位料理国事了
I'll let you run the country now.
总统女士 我们有证据证明
Ma'am, we have evidence
俄♥罗♥斯♥很有可能和伊朗联手
of Russia's possible cooperation with Iran
逮捕了伊莱·沃尔克
in the capture of Eli Volk.
我真的不希望这是真的
I really didn't want to be right about that.
这是从伊朗国家银行直接汇给
This is a direct transfer from the State Bank of Iran
萨尔尼科夫总统私人账户的转账记录
to a private account traced to President Salnikov.
这笔款似乎和最近的
The payment appears to be connected to a recent deal
俄♥罗♥斯♥开♥发♥伊朗油田的交易有关系
for Russia to develop Iranian oil fields.
什么样的石油交易
What kind of oil deal
要直接给总统的户头转账
pays directly into a president's pocket?
这份情报的准确性能保证吗
You have confidence in this intelligence?
绝对的 我还能指出
Entirely. I'll also point out
转账的时间比我们海豹突击队
that the date of the transfer is
在黎巴嫩抓捕雷扎·穆萨雷
less than 48 hours after our SEAL team's
晚了不到48小时
capture of Reza Mousavi in Lebanon.
好吧 看来 伊朗在采取反击行动方面
Yeah, well, Iran didn't waste any time
一点都没浪费时间
hatching a counterattack.
或者是个惊人的巧合
Or it's a striking coincidence.
谢谢 埃弗兰
Thanks, Ephraim.
再见 总统女士
Ma'am.
总统女士 也许针对你个人的
Madam President, perhaps your own charges
和伊朗勾结的指控让你昏了头
of collusion with Iran have confused you.
两个盟国之间的石油交易没有什么秘密可言
There is nothing covert in an oil deal between two allies.
和伊朗的这项协议已经在媒体上广为报道了
This agreement with Iran was widely reported in the press.
确实
True.
但是没有广为报道的是 总统先生您个人
What wasn't widely reported was how much you, Mr. President,
在这笔交易中获利了多少
were personally enriched by this deal.
我有从伊朗国家银行
I-I have here records of multiple transfers
转到你个人账户的
to an account we've traced to you personally
多次转账记录
from the State Bank of Iran.
都是伊莱·沃尔克被抓之前几天的
All of which happened days before Eli Volk's capture.
我欣赏你前任的一点是
Something I appreciated about your predecessor
他说话从不含沙射影
was that he never spoke in innuendo.
那是家庭主妇干的事 不是国家领导
It's something wives do, not leaders.
谢谢你 马克西姆
Well, I thank you, Maxim,
在治国之道方面又给我上了一课
for another lesson in statecraft.
那我就再直接一点
Let me be more direct, then:
要么你立即采取行动
Either you take immediate steps
让伊朗归还我国公民
to get Iran to return our citizen
并避免和美国产生进一步冲突
and avoid further conflict with the United States,
要么俄♥罗♥斯♥民众很快就能知道
or the people of Russia will soon know
你以牺牲同志们为代价
how much you've personally gained
赚取了多少个人利益
at the expense of your comrades.
希望这番话不会太直接
I hope that's not too indirect.
你的威胁已经表达得很清楚了
Your threats are quite clear;
不过 事实上
however, the fact remains
你的公民被关押在
that your citizen is being held
伊朗大使♥馆♥的主♥权♥领土上
in the sovereign territory of the Iranian embassy.
因此 我无法...
Therefore, I cannot...
我不是让你去侵犯伊朗的主♥权♥领土
I-I'm not asking you to violate Iran's sovereignty.
我是让你联♥系♥你的盟友 让他们秘密地
I'm asking you to reach out to your ally to arrange
将伊莱·沃尔克从莫斯科转移到德黑兰
the secret transfer of Eli Volk from Moscow to Tehran.
然后我希望你把航♥班♥信息
And then I'd like you to inform us immediately
立即告诉我们
of the details of the flight plan.
我们给你12小时时间进行安排
You have 12 hours to make the arrangement.
他说得没错 是应该直接一点
He's so right about the direct approach.
确实更有效
I-It really is more... efficient.
我去联♥系♥国防部
I'll reach out to Defense.
伊朗大使♥馆♥
莫斯科
开始了
We're on.
总统女士 伊莱·沃尔克搭乘的飞机
Ma'am, we successfully intercepted
刚从俄♥罗♥斯♥起飞
the jet carrying Eli Volk
我们就成功地拦截了
once it left Russian air space.
他的飞机已经降落在因吉尔里克的停机坪上
His plane has landed and is on the tarmac at Incirlik.
一旦人♥质♥下飞机 三角洲特种部队
Once the hostage deplanes, a Delta Force Team
就会对飞机采取安全措施
will secure the aircraft.
看来萨尔尼科夫成功了
Looks like Salnikov came through.
伊朗那边有消息吗
Any contact from Iran?
官方消息还没有 我们正在联♥系♥非正式渠道
Nothing official. We're trying back channels.
阿尔法小队 执行安全方案
Alpha Team, execute secure package.
把摄像头视角转换到门边
Switch camera view to door side.
第一步是先和驾驶舱
First step will be to establish communication
建立沟通
with the cockpit.
得到沃尔克活着的证据
Get proof of life on Volk.
注意舱门
Eyes on the door.
舱门正在打开
The door is opening.
马上让伊莱·沃尔克走出飞机
Send Eli Volk out of the plane now.
伊莱·沃尔克...
Eli Volk...
我重复 让伊莱·沃尔克...
I repeat, send Eli Volk...
里面有公民
Hey, we got a civilian in there!
-停止交火 停止交火 -把他们撤回来
- Hold fire. Hold fire. - Pull them back.
停止交火
Hold fire!
释放烟雾弹 寻找掩护
Pop smoke and take cover.
释放烟雾弹
Popping smoke.
他们已经被美国♥军♥队包围了
They're surrounded by U.S. Troops.
他们觉得结果会怎样
How do they think this ends?
据我们所知 货舱里装满了C4炸♥药♥
For all we know, that cargo bay's full of C-4.
伤员情况呢
How's our casualty?
情况稳定
Stable.
我们已经用救伤直升机把他送到兰德斯图尔了
We've got him on a medevac to Landstuhl.
沃尔克呢
What about Volk?
我们正在努力重建通讯
We're working on re-establishing comms.
红外线显示他在里面
Infrared shows that he's in there,
但是他们遮挡了客舱的视线
but they've blocked our view of the cabin.
所以他可能受伤或者快要死了
So he could be wounded or dying for all we know.
没有沃尔克的消息之前不许有任何行动
No moves until we get word on Volk.
收到
Copy that.
我们先冷静一下
Let's just calm this down.
埃弗兰
Ephraim?
我们刚刚从叙利亚和黎巴嫩南部截获情报
We just got SIGINT from Syria and Southern Lebanon.
伊朗代理部队
Iranian proxy forces
正在以色列边境活动
are activating on the Israeli border.
总统女士 如果黎巴嫩真♥主♥党发送短程导弹
Ma'am, if Hezbollah launches their short range missiles,
会死伤几百人
hundreds could be killed.
这是武力恫吓 设拉子不会希望
It's saber-rattling. Shiraz doesn't want
中东比我们更专注这个问题
the Middle East igniting over this any more than we do.
我可不想把宝押在这上
I'd rather not count on that. ?But...
苏珊说得对
Uh, Susan's right.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表