剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
which you should be because you're not funny.
-什么 -我...
- What? - I-- hmm.
绝对不对
That is so not true.
我有包袱
I have chops.
很不错的包袱
Serious chops.
我一直在准备我的单口表演呢
And I've been working on my monologue.
实际上 还挺不错的
And it's actually, it's pretty good.
就算是那样 这个晚宴的时间点不理想
Be that as it may, this dinner is not exactly ideal timing.
你刚刚把一位记者给关起来
You just locked up a reporter.
瓦丽莱·吉伦 还记得吧
Valerie Guillen, remember?
还赦免了她呢
And pardoned her.
即便大家不去讨论你动不动就
Even if people aren't talking about your predilection
把记者关起来 他们会讨论
for jailing reporters, they will be talking about
针对你助手私人住♥宅♥执行的
the search warrant that was executed
搜查令
on your aide's private residence.
这种试图给失败了的调查打强心针的小把戏
Look, I'm not gonna worry about a stunt that was engineered
-才不会让我担心呢 -人家不会当小把戏玩
- to give a failed investigation oxygen. - It won't play as a stunt.
白宫记者团眼下不能算是我们自己人
The White House press corps is not exactly home team right now.
人家会把它玩成持续新闻的升级
It'll play as an escalation of a news cycle
而我们几个月以来一直想突破
we've been trying to change for months.
这会给弹劾的说法添油加醋
It'll juice impeachment talk, cast a shadow
给潜在的宪法危机再蒙上阴影
of a looming constitutional crisis.
那才是不好的东西呢
And then there's the bad stuff.
所以来点插科打诨正是时候啊
So it's the perfect time to inject some levity.
可贝丝 你不幽默啊
But, Bess, you're not funny.
-拉塞尔 -迈克说得对 搞笑不是你的强项
- Russell. - Mike's right. Not your strong suit.
听着 我想我们可以喘口气了
Listen, I think we've caught a break.
经过我们情报部门
After a month and a half of intensive investigations
一个半月的紧张调查
by our intelligence services,
我们识别出了伊朗干扰我们大选的团伙
we've isolated the culprits of Iran's hack of our election.
我刚刚接到消息 今天早上联邦大陪审团
I'm just getting word that this morning, a federal grand jury
针对五名伊朗人发出了指控
has issued indictments of five Iranian nationals
罪名是干涉竞选
Ah... ?For election interference.
终于 布莱克
Finally. Oh, uh, Blake.
通知设拉子总统办公室
Alerting President Shiraz's office.
没错 还有 帮我拿一下...
Yeah. Also, can I get the, uh...
关于几个伊朗人的所有背景材料吗
The full background files on the Iranians?
-对 还有... -照片
- But I'm gonna need... - Photos as well.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
没有什么能比一大早被一队联调局搜查官
Uh, nothing to brighten your morning
翻箱倒柜搜遍内衣内♥裤♥更加提神醒脑的了
like a battalion of Feds rifling through your underwear.
最糟糕的事情已经过去了
The worst is behind you.
没错
Yeah. Oh.
穿在里面的 丢在身后的 很棒的双关
Underwear, behind. Nice.
我这次绝对会惊艳四座
I am so gonna rock that ballroom.
你是想引渡我们的圣城军指挥官
You are seeking extradition
巴列维皇宫
伊朗总统官邸
雷扎·穆萨雷
of Reza Mousavi, our Quds Force commander.
因为他策划了针对我的竞选对手的
For his criminal role in masterminding
一次网络攻击犯罪
a cyber attack on my electoral opponent.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth,
我是友军 不是敌人
I'm an ally, not a foe.
我们一起达成了这么重要的成就
We have done such important work together.
伊美两国和解 核协议
The rapprochement between our countries, the nuclear treaty.
这一切都被你们操纵我国大选所破坏
All of which you jeopardized by tampering with our election.
你所谓的操纵
This alleged tampering--
当然我们一直都是极力否认的
which we strenuously deny--
可是为你办的
was on your behalf.
你为了你的成功而惩罚我们 这不合常理吧
It's perverse you would seek to punish us for your success.
认为我会仅仅因为这行为对我有利而予以支持
What's perverse is assuming that I'd endorse behavior
才是不合常理
merely because it benefited me.
干涉我们的竞选
Interfering with our elections
是敌国之举
was the act of an enemy.
你这话说得鲁莽了
That is reckless talk.
那也没有你破坏我国民♥主♥来的鲁莽
Not as reckless as your breach of our democracy.
你有四十八小时引渡相关人员
You have 48 hours to extradite the people responsible,
如若不然 伊朗付出的代价将会大得多
or the price that Iran pays will grow exponentially steeper.
您把他逼到墙角了
Well, you cornered him.
猎物被逼急了 要不就躲开要不就
And cornered prey either rolls over or...
拼死一搏
Or lashes out.
我们会跟进事态进展
We'll monitor developments.
你已经梳妆好了
You're already dressed,
也就是说 你不会再回床上了
which means you're not coming back to bed.
我也想啊 但我真的已经迟到了
I would love to, but I am, I'm pretty late as it is
而且这个工作还没做完
and I'm actually not done with this yet, so...
-抱歉 是我害你晚了 -不是的
- Yeah. Sorry I kept you. - No.
我们是彼此羁绊 是吧
I think we kept each other, right?
是啊 最近发生了很多事情
Yeah, that's been happening a lot lately, huh?
这个 这个很重要的
This is, this is important.
-我有个想法 -你说
- Hey. I have an idea. - Okay.
不如 我们 今晚出去玩
How about... we... go out this evening?
行啊 如果我今晚不用加班的话
Uh, yeah, if I don't have to work late again.
你要强硬一点
Take a stand.
告诉他们 你是总统的女儿
Tell them that you're the president's daughter.
你生气了
Are you upset?
不是的 我 不是因为你
No, I'm... It's not you.
我们已经好几个星期都没出过卧室了
It's just... we haven't left the bedroom in weeks.
你是认真地在抱怨我们纵欲过度吗
Are you seriously complaining that you're oversexed?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
我只是觉得我好像被拘禁了似的
I'm just beginning to feel like a kept man.
行行行
Ah... ?Okay. Okay.
幽居病 我懂了
Cabin fever. I get it.
我会和同事说 我今晚必须提前走
I will tell the office that I have a hard out.
-好的 -行了吧
- Good. - ?Okay.
我这边还有一题
All right, I've got another one for you.
牙痛
Odontalgia.
牙痛
Odontalgia.
O-d-o-n-t-a-l-g-i-a
O-d-o-n-t-a-l-g-i-a.
牙痛
Odontalgia.
又答对了
Right again.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
全国拼写大赛总冠军 奥斯卡·鲁比斯
your national spelling bee champion Oscar Rubis.
恭喜你 先生
Congratulations, sir.
非常棒
Very well done.
总统与我们的冠军将回答各位的提问
The president and our champion will take a few questions.
-总统女士 -凯拉
- Madam President... - Keira.
麦考德总统
President McCord,
您在作为驻巴格达中情局情报人员期间
as a CIA operative in Baghdad,
是否曾下令 对当时被中情局关押的
did you order the torture
萨菲尔·阿尔贾米尔 实施虐待
of Safeer Al-Jamil while he was in CIA custody?
今天的提问主题是本届政♥府♥的教育
We're taking questions about the administration's educational...
有报道称 菲律宾总统安德拉达
What's your response to the allegation
曾对您进行性骚扰 并且反遭您攻击
that you assaulted Philippine President Datu Andrada
请问您对此作何回应
after he made an unwanted sexual advance?
今天的提问到此为止
That's all we have for you today.
谢谢各位
Thank you, everyone.
拉塞尔 借一步说话
Uh, Russell, do you have a second?
现在不行 我知道他们
Not now. ?I know where they, um,
我知道他们为什么会问这些问题
I think I know where they got their questions.
跟我来
Come with me.
国务卿女士
第七集
负面调研存储在《华盛顿纪事报》的尼尔·申
The oppo was on a flash drive given to me
给我的一个闪存盘里
by Neal Shin from the Chronicle,
他三年前对您做过跟踪报道
when he shadowed you three years ago.
你到底是怎么想的才会把
In what universe is squirreling away material
这种唯一用处就是破坏总统声誉的材料
whose only use could be to undermine the president
给藏起来
a good idea?
我们这里有位博斯维尔要给总统写回忆录
Boswell here's writing a tell-all, remember?
申告诉我好好保存这个闪存盘
Shin told me to keep it safe.
国务卿可能有一天会需要用到里面的材料
That one day the secretary might need what's on the drive.
他的意思是 她需要把它丢进海里
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表