剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
司法部长随叫随到
The attorney general serves at the pleasure.
我决定了
I've made my decision.
我们坚守阵线并希望瓦丽莱
We hold the line and hope that Valerie
明天能够让黛西无罪
exonerates Daisy tomorrow.
要是她不能呢
And if she doesn't?
我们再议
We reevaluate.
至少她值得我们做到这
She's earned that much, at least.
我需要摄入热量
I require calories.
薯片怎么样
Chips?
啥
Ugh.
蔬菜片吗
Vegetable?
辛迪正对违禁食品严厉打击
Cindy's cracking down on contraband.
真希望我能让她也休假
Wish I could make her take a leave of absence.
黛西的事我很遗憾
Oh, hey. I'm sorry about Daisy.
她会回来的 你见到康拉德了吗
She'll be back. You seen Conrad?
我觉得他睡觉了
I think he went to bed.
你听起来很有自信
You sound confident.
《纪事报》的记者 瓦丽莱·吉伦
The Chronicle reporter, Valerie Guillen,
明天中午要接受大陪审团的传唤
has a subpoena to appear before the grand jury at noon tomorrow.
那要是她拒绝作证呢
And what if she refuses to testify?
船到桥头自然直
We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
你知道那桥是通向监狱的
And you realize that bridge leads to imprisonment.
而这个记者只是做了本职工作
Of a reporter for doing her job.
是的 但我管不了
So I've been told, but it's out of my hands.
没办法
Can't...
亨利 你看它那表情
Oh, Henry. That face.
你是说一只想要谋杀
You mean the face of a dog
我们第34任总统的狗的表情吗
who tried to murder our 34th president?
天哪 你在处理那事 对吗
Oh, God. You're on that, right?
对 有个叫贾克斯的世界闻名的
Uh, yes. There's a world-renowned art conservator
艺术品修复师现在正在休息室里
in the Green Room as we speak named Jax.
他会试着用3D打印机修复塑像
He's gonna try using a 3-D printer.
贾克斯 我已经感觉好多了
Jax. I feel better already.
司法部长指控吉伦有错吗
Is it wrong that the A.G.'s going after Guillen?
抛开政♥治♥
Well, politics aside...
你得问这会给媒体带来什么影响
you have to ask what impact this could have on the press.
我是说 这会带来给记者们带来无形的压力
I mean, there's an event horizon
他们会开始在发布匿名来源
where reporters will start thinking twice
的消息时考虑再三
about publishing anonymous sources.
如果他们的来源是非法黑客
Well, if they come from an illegal hack,
或许他们应该多考虑一下
maybe they should.
这是我想的那个吗
Is that what I think it is?
他还不错
He's not half bad.
但是这很奇怪 对吗
But it is more than half weird, right?
去年秋天 他一周做了六个公众集♥会♥
Last fall, he was doing six rallies a week,
而且他还有非常重要的正职
plus he had a pretty big day job.
现在他在为孩子做一个主题唱片
And now he's doing a concept album for kids?
得了吧
Come on.
我担心这跟婚姻有点关系
I was worried it was something with the marriage.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me too.
在莉迪亚神秘地取消来访之后
After Lydia mysteriously cancels?
错过肖像揭幕是件很大的事
It is a big deal to miss the portrait unveiling.
这是很大的转变 离开工作
It's a major transition, leaving office.
肯定会有压力
I-I... There's gonna be strain.
我们会好好的
Hey. We'll be fine.
很好 因为如果我们之间发生什么事
Good. 'Cause if anything happens,
狗归我
I'm keeping the dog.
是
Oh, yeah.
道尔顿总统的官方肖像
President Dalton's official portrait
今天下午会送到休息室
arrives in the Green Room this afternoon.
揭幕仪式议程很快会发布
The program for the unveiling will be released shortly.
我还有时间回答几个问题
I have time for a couple more.
你对于昆尼皮亚克的最新数据有什么回应
What's your reaction to the latest numbers from Quinnipiac?
对于任何在这一时期的总统
They're a historic low
这个数据都很低
for any president at this stage.
麦考德总统不惧逆境
President McCord doesn't shy from adversity.
她愿意坚持到底
She's in for the long haul.
最后一个问题 弗兰克
Last one. Frank?
黛西什么时候会回来
Uh, any word on when Daisy will be back
还有她为什么休假
or why she took that leave?
这是两个问题 无可奉告 谢谢
That's two. And no. Thank you.
安吉拉
Angela.
瓦丽莱 什么事
Hey, Valerie. What's up?
我想见麦克·巴诺
I'd like to speak to Mike Barnow.
我想见你的前任 但是有人把她藏起来了
I'd ask your predecessor, but someone hid her away.
我像传话的吗
Do I look like a page?
有一点
A little.
吉伦女士
Ms. Guillen.
这是个奇怪的要求
This is an unusual request.
我想要请你坐下
I'd offer you a seat,
但是还有半小时你就要出庭了
but you're due in court in half an hour.
我有一个给你上司的消息
I have a message for your boss.
你要是想要交易
You're looking to bargain,
你应该先跟联邦检察官谈
you should start with the U.S. Attorney.
我想直接越级
I'll just skip the line
和行政长官直接谈 如果都一样的话
to the chief executive, if it's all the same.
-说吧 -告诉她在任何情况下
- Fire away. - Tell her that I will never,
我都不会暴露我的消息源
under any circumstances, reveal my source.
你留着跟法官说吧
You save that for the judge.
开庭的合理性在哪
And give legitimacy to that court?
我不会出席听证会的
I won't be attending the hearing.
他们会以蔑视法庭逮捕你
They'll hold you in contempt.
那我会在监狱里写稿
Then I'll be writing from jail.
我已经向我的编辑说明了
I've already cleared it with my editor.
你得承认
Ooh, you got to admit,
这肯定是个很棒的故事
should be one hell of a story.
或许甚至可以出本书
Maybe even book deal worthy.
下午好
Good afternoon.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我想要直接跟你们说
I want to speak directly to you
一个今天泄露出来的消息
about a story that leaked today
关于我的新闻秘书 黛西·格兰特
regarding my press secretary, Daisy Grant.
瓦丽莱在哪
Where's Valerie?
最后我会回答问题
Uh, I'm gonna take questions at the end.
谢谢 众所周知
Thank you. As you know,
黛西·格兰特由于可能将
Daisy Grant remains under investigation
通过非法网络入侵而得到的材料
for a possible leak, um...
泄露给媒体而被调查
of hacked material to the press,
这一行为违反了
which is a potential violation
竞选资金法
of campaign finance laws.
你们不知道的是她正全力配合调查
What you don't know is that she is cooperating fully,
我相信她最终
and I am confident that she'll be ultimately cleared
会洗脱罪名
of any wrongdoing.
瓦莱丽·吉伦在哪儿
Where's Valerie Guillen?
这个问题应该去问美国司法部
That's a question for the DOJ.
黛西将继续休假 直到这个案件
Daisy will remain on leave until this case
妥善解决
is properly adjudicated.
-在... -瓦莱丽在哪里
- And in... - Where's Valerie?
瓦莱丽在哪里
Where's Valerie?
瓦莱丽在哪里
Where's Valerie?
-瓦莱丽在哪里 -瓦莱丽在哪里
- Where's Valerie? - Where's Valerie?
听着 我很欣赏你们对同僚的忠诚
Look, I appreciate your loyalty to one...
-瓦莱丽在哪里 -瓦莱丽在哪里
- Where's Valerie? - Where's Valerie?
瓦莱丽在哪里
Where's Valerie?
瓦莱丽在哪里
Where's Valerie?
瓦莱丽在哪儿
Where's Valerie?
都可以听到针掉在地上的声音
You could have heard a pin drop.
可他们一出去就闹起来了
Well, they made plenty of noise once they got outside.
是的 团结起来 抱怨没有自♥由♥
Yeah, circling the wagons to whine about freedom.
这招屡试不爽
It never gets old.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表