剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
to enforce copyright issues.
对于发布假新闻的没有这种指导
We have no such guidance on deepfakes.
你们有啊 我给你
Sure, you do. From me.
把视频下架
Take down the video.
我认可你的危机观念
I appreciate your sense of urgency,
但是你们要明白我是一个
but you have to understand I am the steward
发表意见的大型系统的负责人
of a massive system of representation
在这里任何决定都会引起之后
where every decision holds ramifications for the future
在网上的各种评论
of all expression online.
一些深度造假事件是社会评论 有的是讽刺
Some deepfakes are social commentary, others satire.
我们不能一概而论
We can't make blanket policy here.
但你们还是能够控制
Yet somehow you manage to monitor
淫秽视频和明显的暴♥力♥视频
pornography and explicit violence.
通过用户举报和之后的回放
Through user reporting and retro review.
那你们为什么不能也这样做
Well, why can't you do the same here?
因为我们是一个平台 不是发行机构
Because we are a platform, not a publisher.
每分钟有三百小时的视频上传到我们网站
300 hours of video is uploaded to our site every minute.
聘请人工来弄清楚
Hiring human moderators to ascertain
视频是真的还是假的不可行
whether videos are real or fake isn't scalable.
韦尔登女士 造假者和那一百万人一起
Ms. Weldon, deepfakes like the one millions of people
现在正在看着
are watching right now
想要从根基破坏我们现实世界的真实性
threaten to undermine our whole concept of objective reality.
你知道这会对我们的民♥主♥造成什么影响吗
Do you understand what that's gonna do to our democracy?
我不知道你是否听说过
I don't know if you heard,
但是肖恩·奥森的狂热者闯进我家
but a fan of Shawn Olson's broke into my house
对我施以五万伏的电击
and shot 50,000 volts of electricity into me.
要不是你们的平台这不会发生
That wouldn't have happened without your platform.
那确实很可怕
And that is horrible,
但这是我们为了言论自♥由♥都要承担的风险
but it's the risk we've always taken with free speech.
这是为什么我们的政策正如制宪元勋所说
It's why our policy is the same as our Founding Fathers':
让人们自行思考
let the people think for themselves
相信好的言论会战胜坏的言论
and trust that good speech will fight bad speech.
我们的制宪元勋并没想到
Our Founding Fathers had no idea
会有这么多白♥痴♥
there'd be so many idiots.
-你来了 -对啊
- Hey. You made it. - Hi. Yeah.
我成功逃脱了
Uh, I was able to get away.
-没有保镖跟着吗 -没有
- No security? ?- No.
我让他们在外面等
I asked them to wait outside.
好啊 塔莉娅
Hey, Talia.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you. ?- You, too.
你终于拿出了一点勇气
你应该认识我在机构里的朋友
Uh, I think you know my friends
莫莉和迪伦
from the Agency, Molly and Dylan.
什么 你好
Oh. What...? Hi.
对 你跟我父亲工作过
Yes. You worked with my father. Wow.
他喜欢白宫吗
How's he liking the big house?
你可以实话实说
You can be honest.
他想我们 对吗
He misses us, right?
他的新工作肯定和情报工作不同
His new job is definitely different from intelligence.
比如说 今天他的任务
For example, today his duties
包括和一个韩国流行明星一起购物
included shopping with a K-pop star.
韩国流行乐是什么
What is K-pop?
就是一个全部来自韩国的流行音乐分支
It's this whole genre of pop music from South Korea.
怎么
What?
我包罗万象
I contain multitudes.
老实讲 你真的得看看
Actually, you know, you really need to see
韩国的第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 她就像
the first lady of South Korea. She's, like...
-她是超级巨星 -特别赞
- I mean, she's this huge star. - ?Amazing.
-你介意我 -不不不
- Do you mind if I...? - Oh. No, no, no.
我想要看
I want to see.
* 再见 男孩 *
? Bye-bye, boy... ?
-品味不错 -就是这一首
- Excellent choice. - That's the one.
好了
Uh, yeah. Okay.
要去圭亚那啊
Guyana, huh?
对 我觉得我应该离开这个国家
Yeah. I, uh... I thought I'd celebrate my new citizenship
来庆祝我的新公民身份
by leaving the country.
那你要在那边做什么
So, what-what are you gonna do there?
帮忙为一个组织盖房♥子
Uh, help build houses for an organization.
你是 对艰苦环境上瘾吗
Are you, like, addicted to hardship?
-你觉得我有病吗 -我觉得你真的该
- You think I have a problem? - I think you should definitely
-去检查一下 -是
- get it checked out. - Uh, yeah.
我也觉得 我很高兴你能
I-I thought so. Well, I'm glad you were able to,
离开难民来喝一杯
you know, to get away from the refugees to have a drink.
一针见血
Yep. Touché.
你 你喜欢你的新工作吗
You, uh... you enjoying your new job?
我不确定应该用"喜欢"来形容
Yeah, I'm not really sure "Enjoying" is the right word,
不过确实挺充实的
but it's very fulfilling.
那你就知道我为什么要去圭亚那
Then you know why I'm going to Guyana.
我在那个衣服店
So, there I am in this clothing store--
顺便说一句 运动内衣有大折扣
by the way, big sale on sports bras--
-谢谢 -然后敏喜开始说出
- Thanks. - When Min-hee starts to quote
贸易协定里的具体数据
specific numbers from the trade deal.
事实上她和崔总统
Turns out that she collaborated with President Choi
在某些问题上是会协商的
on certain passages.
所以我认为我们有个不错的后门
So I think that we have a legitimate back channel
能让他们在离开之前签订协议
to getting the deal signed before they leave.
总之我可以试试
I could try, anyway.
是 当然
Yeah. I mean, absolutely.
你要是能做什么 那真是 谢谢你
Anything that you can do, that would be... Thank you.
怎么了
What's going on? Hmm?
有又新视频了吗
Oh... ?There another video?
不是
No.
不过一旦我在优视频上搜索过
But once I searched for it on YoureVid,
算法♥会♥开始自动播放
the algorithm started autoplaying
所有其他的偏执的视频
all of these other paranoid videos.
是 光照派 认为地球是扁平的人
Yeah. Illuminati, flat-earthers.
都是经典的
All the classics.
从疯狂的法兰可斯项目开始
Well, it starts with the crazy Project Falanx stuff,
这带来那些
which brings in the people
已经对大型机构有怀疑的人 然后
who are already suspicious of big institutions, and then...
就开始证实他们所有的想法
it starts validating all of their views,
播放一个又一个的视频
playing one video after another.
然后这全部指向白人♥民♥族主义
And somehow, it all leads to white nationalism.
极端分子永远够不到的一桶黄金
The pot of gold at the end of the extremist rainbow.
对
Yeah.
切尔西·韦尔登说优视频
You know, Chelsea Weldon says that YoureVid
是个中立的平台
is a neutral platform,
但是这种设置 就会一直给你
but the way it's set up, it just keeps feeding you
越来越多的毒药 你永远看不到
more and more poison, you never see anything
另外一方面的观点
that offers another point of view.
-就不想让你看 -他们对此如何解释
- It doesn't want you to. - How do they justify it?
基本理论是什么
What is the rationale?
拉塞尔说他们的理论是
Russell says that their philosophy
"让好的言论战胜坏的言论"
is "Fight bad speech with good speech."
可是如果算法只让你能听到
But how, if the algorithm only lets you hear
一种言论 那怎么战胜
one kind of speech?
这虽然不是一个令人愉快的比喻
Well, it's not a happy comparison,
不过这确实让我想到了推销鸦♥片♥的
but it makes me think of pharmaceutical companies
-制药公♥司♥ -就是
- that push opiates. - ?Yes.
我就是这么想的
That is exactly what I was thinking.
这是一种成瘾模式
It's an addiction model.
愤怒与恐惧能产生内啡肽
Anger and fear, you know, produce an endorphin rush.
所以你只能连续看那些引起愤怒的视频
So you have to keep watching rage-inducing videos
来吸食♥精♥神鸦♥片♥
to get your fix.
优视频并不希望进行自我调节
YoureVid doesn't want to self-regulate,
因为他们需要的就是用户对其产品上瘾
because they need their users to be addicted to their product.
这是他们盈利的促动力
That's what's driving their bottom line.
他们还有言论自♥由♥当后台
And they have free speech to back it up.
大局已定 而且...
I mean, the game is fixed, and...
坏言论胜出
bad speech is winning.
我们想让优视频撤掉一个视频都做不到
We couldn't get YoureVid to take down one video.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表