剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
伍德克里夫舰长已阵亡 总统女士
Captain Woodcliff was KIA, ma'am.
哈里斯副舰长指挥
Executive Officer Harris in command.
视频连接
Let's get him on screen.
这里是哈里斯
Harris here.
哈里斯中校 我是总统
Commander Harris, this is the president.
我需要你向我描述一下发生了什么
I need you to describe for me what happened.
这是例行巡视 总统女士
It was a routine flyby, ma'am.
他们向我们开火的时候我们正要离港
We were in egress when they lit us up.
有什么警告之类的吗
Was there any kind of warning?
没有 近程防御武器系统方阵
None. Phalanx CIWS
让他们的大部分导弹都失灵了
shot down most of their missiles, but one
但是有一枚直接击中了船桥
made a direct hit on the bridge.
船损管制报告说
Damage control reports...
哈利斯中校
Commander Harris?
...尽最大努力进行伤员分类
...our best to triage.
哈利斯中校 你们能行驶到撤退点吗
Commander Harris, can you proceed to the fallback point?
不能
Negative.
轮机长报告引擎彻底故障
Chief engineer reports total engine failure.
我们是瓮中之鳖了
We're sitting ducks.
你们稳住 中校
You sit tight, Commander.
救援已经在路上了
Help is on the way.
谢谢 总统女士
Thank you, ma'am.
这是海南岛上的
This is a list of military targets
军事目标清单
on Hainan Dao.
行动代号♥蜻蜓
Code word Dragonfly.
总统女士 我们有一只配有常规弹头的
Madam President, we have an Ohio-class sub
俄亥俄级潜艇正在待命
armed with conventional warheads standing by.
你们想报复
You want to retaliate.
如果不回击 就等于传递了示弱的信息
If we don't, we'll be sending a message of weakness,
让中国为所欲为
giving the Chinese carte blanche to escalate.
我们已经杀了他们几百名海军了
Uh, and we've already killed hundreds of their sailors.
-那是自我防御 -是 但对于中国来说
- That was self-defense. Yes, but to the Chinese,
进一步的攻击行为就是无理取闹
any further aggression will be seen as gratuitous.
他们接下来会攻击第五舰队
They'll attack the Fifth Fleet next.
我们的作战演习没有这种假设 总统女士
Our war games make no such assumption, ma'am.
你和中国政♥府♥进行过几次谈判 将军
How many deals have you negotiated with the Chinese, General?
我要跟李主席谈谈
I need to speak with President Li.
恕我直言 总统女士 行动胜过一切
Due respect, ma'am, actions speak louder.
我不会在没有双边会谈的境况下贸然发动战争
I will not risk war without a dialogue.
除非我另行决定 本次行动定性为救援任务
This is a rescue mission until I say otherwise.
大家清楚了吗
Are w-- are we clear?
-是的 总统女士 -谢谢
Yes, ma'am. ?Understood. ?Thank you.
你们侵略了中国的领海
You invaded Chinese territory.
没有什么好说的了
There is nothing more to say.
李主席 我们都知道发生意外状况很正常
President Li, we both know accidents can happen.
我这是给您一个机会避免局势恶化
I'm offering you a chance to walk this back.
没有什么意外
This was no accident.
那么您的攻击就是鲁莽且毫无理由的
Well, then, your attack was reckless and unprovoked.
那些都是常规巡视
These flybys are routine.
捍卫我们的领海没有什么常规可言
There's nothing routine about defending our sovereignty.
那是我们的岛屿
It is our island.
您要是想对此提起诉讼 那就新加坡见吧
You want to litigate that point, let's do it in Singapore.
重新制定一个外交协定
At a renewed diplomatic interchange.
我们已经不认可那个协定了
We no longer recognize that interchange.
请您道歉并撤回您的军队
Apologize and withdraw your forces.
我接受最后通牒
I won't engage in ultimatums.
这就是我的条件
Those are my terms.
剩下的就看您的了 总统女士
The rest is up to you, Madam President.
我们能得到盟国的支持吗
Can we expect support from our allies?
从公开角度 能 但私下里我听到了一些顾虑
In public, yes. In private, I'm hearing concerns.
是的 与此同时 世界市场一落千丈
Yeah, and in the meantime, world markets are in free fall.
超♥市♥里挤满了
Supermarkets are being overrun
囤积生活物资的人
by people hoarding basic supplies
谷歌♥上搜索最多的词条是"核战争"
and the top search on Google is "Nuclear war."
也许是时候考虑发表总统办公室演讲了
It might be time to consider an Oval Office address, ma'am.
-讲什么 -如果我们想打消人们的顾虑
- Well, and say what? - If we want to allay people's concern,
我们就要把海军
we have to get our sailors
-和詹姆斯号♥从那救出来 -总统女士
- and the James out of there... - Madam President,
通信情报证实解♥放♥军♥已经
SIGINT confirms the PLA has gone
进入二级战备状态
to combat readiness condition level 2.
东风五号♥洲际弹道导弹正运往发射台
Dongfeng 5 ICBMs are moving to launchpads.
他们在几小时内就能发动第一次核攻击
They'll be capable of nuclear first strike within a few hours.
-这太扯了 -但还是发生了
- That's absurd. - And yet, it's happening.
总统女士 我们必须做出反应
Ma'am, we must respond.
我同意 如果李主席
I agree. If this is how Li
选择这种沟通方式
is choosing to communicate,
我们就要用武力予以回答
we have to answer with strength.
进入二级戒备状态
Go to DEFCON 2.
把所有重要人员召回安全地点
Have all essential personnel recalled to safe locations.
-是 总统女士 -是 总统女士
- Yes, ma'am. - Yes, Madam President.
好了 我们得理清李主席的逻辑
Okay. I-- We need to track President Li's logic here.
这是精心计算过的
It's a calculated flex.
也许是因为他认为
Probably because he believes that I'm hamstrung
我会被弹劾听证搞得一蹶不振
by the impeachment hearing, right?
李主席认为你太软弱
Li thinks you're too weak to risk
不会让一个有分歧的国家投入战争
taking a divided nation to war.
我们刚刚进入二级戒备状态
We just went to DEFCON 2,
所以这可能会让他重新考虑一下
so that ought to make him think twice.
但是苏珊说得对
But Susan's right.
我们需要传递一种团结的信息
We need to send a message of unity.
-怎么做 -我会要求国会
-How? -I'll ask Congress
授权使用武力
for Authorization for the Use of Military Force.
授权使用武力 在弹劾期间
An AUMF? In the middle of an impeachment?
尤其是在弹劾期间
Especially in the middle of an impeachment.
我得相信国会能做出正确的决定
I have to trust that Congress will do the right thing.
好吧
All right.
我去联♥系♥国会领导
I'll reach out to leadership.
苏珊 告诉陈部长我要和他谈谈
Susan, tell Minister Chen I want to talk to him.
我知道这有悖规定 但是我需要
I know it bypasses protocol, but I need a conversation
跟那边的朋友好好谈谈
with a friend over there.
我尽量办
I'll see what I can do.
港苑餐厅
麦考德总统刚刚宣布进入二级戒备状态
President McCord has just declared DEFCON 2,
也就意味着全世界的美军
meaning all U.S. military around the world
准备好一触即发
stand at hair-trigger readiness.
据报道 全国各地的超♥市♥
Supermarkets across the nation are reportedly preparing
正在为恐慌消费者的涌入做准备
for a rush of panicked consumers...
天啊
Man.
可能今晚不是吃中餐的好时机
Maybe not the best night to be eating at a Chinese restaurant.
不过 至少人还挺少
Well, at least it's pretty empty. ?
是的 也许是因为大家已经都躲在防空洞里了
Yeah, probably because everyone's already in bomb shelters.
也许我们该走了
Hey, maybe we should go.
我们可以等结账之后再走
Oh, wh-- we can wait for the check.
这应该够了
This will cover it.
等一下 我们的运势饼干还没拆呢
Well, hang on. What about our fortune cookies?
你讨厌运势饼干
You hate fortune cookies.
说不定我今晚有点迷信呢
Well, maybe tonight I am feeling a little bit superstitious.
不用找了 谢谢
No change. Thanks.
那...那...等一下
?What... What's, um-- wait.
等等 急什么
Wh-- uh, hang on. What's-what's the rush?
拜托 我们读读运势吧
Come on. L-Let's read our fortunes.
抱歉 我们收到安全警报
Excuse me. We have a security alert.
我们需要立即把二位送到白宫去
We need to get you to the White House immediately.
...并且向埃德温·詹姆斯号♥开火
...and fired upon the Edwin James
当时该驱逐舰正经过...
when it passed within miles...
天啊 我来了 我来了
Geez-- I'm coming, I'm coming. Just...
救援行动没有受到干扰
Rescue operations have proceeded without interference.
我们已经救回了海军士兵们
We've recovered our sailors
并且把埃德温·詹姆斯号♥拖离了那片区域
and towed the Edwin James out of area.
但是现在真正的威胁来了
But now the real threat is here.
上将
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表