剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
I serve at the pleasure.
-所以 -嗯
- So... - Mm.
布莱德把他的数字给我了
Brad gave me his numbers...
八十七 十二和十
87, 12 and ten.
八十七个敌方战士和附带死伤
That's 87 enemy combatants killed and the collaterals...
十二个女人 十个儿童
12 women, ten children.
这就是他每天所承受的
He has to live with that every day.
你应该懂的
Well, you know something about that.
是的 我是扔炸♥弹♥
Well, yeah, I was dropping bombs,
但我不在地面作战
but I wasn't there on the ground.
所以我理解布莱德
So, I have an understanding of Brad's passion
对这个法案的热忱
for this modernization bill,
并且我更生气
and it makes me even angrier at Carlos
卡洛斯不让他和委员会说
for not letting him talk to the committee.
关于卡洛斯我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Carlos.
但你知道我和他的协议
But you know my deal with him.
-他不是个傀儡 -是 但是很尴尬
- He gets to have his own voice. - Yeah, but it was embarrassing.
布莱德明显被羞辱了
Brad was clearly humiliated.
其实
Well, look,
无论有没有卡洛斯
with or without Carlos,
我们都会想办法
we're gonna figure out a way to get this bill
让法案通过的
over the finish line.
左边
Over to the left.
我以为左派同意的
I thought we had the left.
不是
No.
你 左边
You, over to the left.
这真 嗯
That's... Yeah.
怎么样
How's that?
非常爽
So good.
我要和肯塔基州的皮普尔斯参议员吃个午饭
I'm actually having lunch with Senator Peoples of Kentucky.
我简直不能相信
I can't believe
他是退伍军人事务委员会的主席
that guy's chairman of the Veterans' Affairs Committee.
-但是不错 挺好 -是啊
- But good. Great. - Yeah.
我觉得他需要一点点助力
I think he just needs a little... shove
才能让法案通过
to get the bill out of committee.
-他的确需要 -是的
- He sure does. - Yeah.
宝贝
Babe.
我明天和布莱德有个会
I've got a meeting tomorrow with Brad
还有几个退伍军人活动家
and a couple other veteran activists
一起讨论一下法案的推进
to go over the media campaign for the bill.
我得把想法写一写
I got to go write down some thoughts.
好的 你还回来吗
Okay. Will you come back?
当然
Always.
不好意思
Hey. Sorry.
打扰到你们了吗
Uh, am I interrupting something?
-我可以 -不用不用
- I can... - No, no, no.
我来借你的徒步靴
I just came to borrow your hiking boots.
也就这个
It's the only thing that, uh,
-我忘了记到购物单上 -徒步吗
-I forgot to get on my list. - Hiking?
这周末我和格里芬要去露营
Griffin and I are going camping this weekend.
肯定是个艰苦的体验
It's, like, a whole ordeal.
可能这会儿登记个四季酒店
It would actually just be cheaper at this point
还便宜点
to check into a Four Seasons.
你们知道迪米特里又回城里了吗
Um, hey, did you guys know that Dmitri was back in town?
我知道他可以离开驻地了
Well, I-I knew he was free to leave his post,
但我不知道他来了
but I didn't know he was here.
是啊
Yeah.
我碰到他了
I ran into him.
说来话长
Uh, it's a long story.
反正他还不错
But he's doing well.
-那还不错 -是
- Well, that's good. - Yeah.
不 你们真该看看我和格里芬在露营商店的样子
No, you should've seen me and Griffin at this camping store.
简直就像
It was like...
完全没头绪
I mean, we were totally clueless,
那里有好多奇奇怪怪的东西
and there's so much weird stuff.
太搞笑了
I mean, it was hilarious.
那里有个东西
There was this-this thing.
叫做个人冷却系统
It was called a-a personal cooling system.
对吧 那是啥
Right? What is that?
还好我的特勤人员
I mean, it's a good thing that my Secret Service agents
有点露营经验
have, like, camping experience,
这样我们应该有很大概率
'cause there's now an excellent chance
能真的活下来
that we will actually survive.
听起来真舒心
That's always nice to hear.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
-斯蒂芬 -什么
- Stevie? - Yeah.
靴子
Boots?
什么
What?
徒步靴
Hiking boots?
哦对 靴子在哪儿呢
Oh. Yeah. Where are they?
在外面那个大厅衣橱
Out in that hall closet.
谢谢
Thanks.
是我的问题
Is it just me
还是你也觉得她有点欲盖弥彰
or do you think she was overselling a bit?
我觉得我们还是尽量别想了
I think we're gonna try not to think about it.
希望吧
Good luck with that.
正巧跟我们计划的一样
Conveniently, as if it were planned,
你和皮普尔斯参议员的午餐不能延长到12:45后
your lunch with Senator Peoples cannot extend past 12:45,
因为一点钟您要和
because, at 1:00, you have a photo op
苏格兰高地舞冠军合影留念
with Scotland's champion Highland fling dancers.
被之前答应的高地舞救了
Saved by a prior fling dancing commitment.
-是的 -你简直是个天才 你好
- Yes. - You're a genius. Hello!
皮普尔斯参议员 很准时
Senator Peoples, right on time.
我和总统约会
Well, I'd be a fool to be late
还迟到不是傻透了
for a date with the commander in chief.
我带来了一瓶蓝盖子
And to celebrate, I brought along a bottle of Blue Lid.
从禁酒令开始我家就一直在做这个
My family's been making it since the Prohibition.
想想你从哪里来的
Well, considering where you're from,
我猜是波旁威士忌酒
I'm... thinking bourbon?
猜得有道理 但是不对
A worthy guess, but incorrect.
是烈性啤酒
It's a stout ale.
但我们有些不错的离别礼物给总统
But we do have some lovely parting gifts for the president.
布莱克 你能给她说说吗
Would you care to tell her about them, Blake?
-我不理解 -参议员是在假装
- I don't understa... - The senator is pretending
我们正在进行游戏竞猜
we're in a game show.
我和你一起去喝点蓝盖子
Let's you and me go have some Blue Lid
吃点藜麦蛋糕怎么样
and quinoa cakes, shall we?
好的 我会在12:45提醒你的
Yes. I'll alert you at 12:45.
-谢谢 -好的
- Thank you. - Yes.
一开始 我祖父从一条旧牛仔裤里
In the beginning, my grandpa used to strain the ale
搞来的啤酒菌株
through an old pair of blue jeans.
这就是它的名字和颜色的由来
That's where the color and the name comes from.
我猜那会儿还没有食药局
I'm guessing the FDA wasn't around then.
确实是这样
Mm, that's the truth.
现在他们在第二次发酵时
These days they add mulberries
加了桑葚
during the second fermentation instead.
颜色一样 但是
The color's the same, but...
喝起来土腥味少了
the flavor's a lot less earthy.
-确实是甜的 -加了好东西
- Definitely sweet. - For good reason.
甜味盖掉了高度数酒精的味道
The sweetness helps cover up the high alcohol content.
你知不知道你喝的是
Would you believe what you're drinking is
十五度酒精度的啤酒
15% alcohol by volume?
可能我应该再来点藜麦蛋糕
Ma... Maybe I should have another quinoa cake.
这酒喝起来妥妥的容易醉
It can sneak up on you, that's for sure.
也是我应该给你和麦考德博士带一瓶
Maybe I should leave a bottle for you and Dr. McCord
让你们一起享用
to enjoy together.
或者我们可以用来致敬
Or we can save it to toast the passing
退伍军人现代化法案
of the Veterans' Modernization Bill.
我正在想你什么时候聊这个
Ah, I was wondering when you'd get to that.
我很抱歉取消了他们
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表