剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表
也不愿再和你多待一秒
than spend another second with you.
那就好 因为你一路都在说话
Good! Because you talked all the way through Chipwrecked,
害得我错过了 鼠来宝 关键剧情
and I missed pivotal plot points!
现在我算是明白为什么鼠来宝第一幕 戴夫会因为阿尔文
Perhaps now I'll finally understand why Dave got so pissed at Alvin
吃光了花生酱而发这么大的火了
for eating all the peanut butter in the first act!
没错 在接下来的短短11年中
Yes, when it comes out in just 11 short years,
我魔多客就会找到所有答案
MODOK will have answers!
看到没 朱迪
See, Jodie?
要不是因为我们被困在了过去
If we weren't stranded in the past,
我们就不会和这部 苹果酒屋规则 邂逅
we would never know how much this cider house rules!
先生 我知道您一直都住在我们这家宜家
Sir, we know you've been living in this IKEA.
但是这里要清场了
You need to leave.
我们也注意到餐厅的肉丸少了500个
We also know there are 500 meatballs missing from the cafeteria.
不好意思 你说的这些和我有什么关系
I'm sorry, what does this have to do with me?
这个女人明显就是500个肉球搭起来的
That's clearly 500 meatballs in the shape of a woman.
看她多赞啊
And what a woman!
看看她 减肥减得多快
Look at her, shedding those pounds.
就像吃了减肥药啊
Trimspa, baby!
先生 警♥察♥马上就到
Sir, the police will be here any moment.
明白了 我走就是了
I get it, I'm going.
能让我和我老婆道声别吗
Can I have a moment to say goodbye to my wife?
啊 我的老房♥子
Ahh, the old house.
当时我们是那么的年轻 都没有什么钱
We were so young, and we didn't have much money.
但是也比我现在有钱
But it was a hell of a lot more money than I have now!
魔多客
MODOK?
你准备抢我们吗
Are you robbing us?
朱迪 见鬼了 你现在在宇航局工作吗
Jodie? Holy shit, you work for NASA now?
没有 我掏垃圾捡的
No, I fished this out of a dumpster.
我住在森林里 捕食松鼠为生
I live in the woods. I eat squirrels.
不错 你还能自力更生
Good. So you landed on your feet.
我也过得不错
I-- I've been thriving too.
我交了许多朋友 他们不是肉堆的假人
Lots of friends. None of them meat.
也不是丸子堆的 更不是美味的肉丸堆的
Or balls. Certainly not a delicious combination of the two.
- 其实 我最近想了很多 - 别说话
- Listen, I've been thinking a lot - Shh!
不 你得听听我的想法
No, you need to hear this.
我发现赶潮流吧
It turns out doing nothing but catching up
是一件寂寞的事
on years of pop culture... is lonely--
你能不能闭上嘴 抬头看看
Will you just shut up and look!
世上有千万个理由
* There's every good reason
要我放手让你走
* For letting you go
她鬼鬼祟祟 大♥麻♥上头
* She's sneaky and smoked out
一切都已初现端倪
* And it's starting to show
但我不会放手
* I'll never let you go
但我不会放手
* I'll never let you go
但我不会放手
* I'll never let you go
但我不会放手
* I'll never let you go
你说我变了
* You say that I changed
也许是吧
* Maybe I did
但即使我变了
* But even if I changed
那又怎样呢
* What's wrong with it?
我不会放手
* I'll never let you go
我不会放手
* I'll never let you go
我不会放手
* I'll never let you go
我不会放手
* I'll never let you go
期限也差不多到了
The lease was almost up anyway.
然后
And--
有啦 这就是科学
Boom! Science!
您先请 女士
After you, my lady.
为什么
Why-
怎么了
What's happening?
等下 我们要告诉他们我们来自
Wait, we need to tell them that we belong to--
这还 真是奇了怪了
Well, that was super weird.
你觉得她想说什么
What do you think she was saying?
- 我们来自 - 管这么多干嘛
- "We belong to--" - Who cares?
你只需要知道有两个猿人版的我们从丛林中跳出来
Two old squirrel-people versions of us just jumped out of the bushes.
明显你的时间旅行计划失败了
Seems like your time travel plans went haywire,
我就知道会这样
just like I knew they would.
好吧 那时间旅行取消了 但是我还有个宇宙魔
Okay, no time travel, but I have a cosmic cube--
也不要
No!
再别来什么时间旅行 空间传送了
No more time travel, no more portals,
也别再拖延了
no more stalling.
你 走就对了
You just, you just need to go.
我能修复咱们的关系
Let me fix this.
让我们像从前一样恩爱
Let me make us like we used to be.
你不能
You can't.
我们已经变了 魔多客
We're not those people anymore, MODOK.
我们变了
We've changed.
我不会放手
* I'll never let you go
我不会让你改变主意
* I'll never let you turn around
改变主意
* Turn around
改变主意
* Turn around
今天别烦我 火鸡侠 今天别
Not tonight, Turkey Man. Not tonight.
其实这个地方 还行
Uh, this place is... nice?
粘马桶的胶带颜色倒是
The duct tape holding the toilet together happens to match the color
和马桶里的蠹虫挺搭的
of all the silverfish living in it.
我觉得挺好看
I find that very charming.
咱们实话实说吧 这里不太好
Let's call this what it is. Bad.
对 简直不能更糟了
Oh, it's rock bottom.
措辞还是用 不太好 吧
Let's, uh, back it up to bad.
不过一切都是暂时的
But it's just a temporary reversal.
因为我们的未来还在
Because this is still our future.
哇 你从家里拿了个可爱的小纪念品吗
Aww, you got a cute little locket of your family?
这不是纪念品 这是我从克莱尔那
It's not a locket, it's a destiny pendant
搞来的命运吊坠
that I got at Claire's.
它里面有这个
And it stores this.
瞧呀 魔多客的魔多客帝国
Behold! MODOK's Republic of MODOK.
暂定的名称 因为这名称实在太好
Working title. Because it's working so well.
在我征服世界以后
It will be the capital city of my utopia
这里将成为我乌托邦帝国的首都
after I conquer the world.
明天 太阳会在这些破窗帘后升起
Tomorrow, the sun will rise behind these broken vertical blinds
新的一天即将开始
and a new day will dawn.
我将赢回我的公♥司♥ 赢回我的家庭
I shall reclaim AIM, I shall reclaim my family,
赢回我的一切
I shall reclaim my destiny!
你信不信我来给你屁♥股♥上一脚
How 'bout you reclaim my foot up your asshole!
敢偷听我 你好大的胆
How dare you overhear me!
你个懦夫 快快现身
Identify yourself, coward!
我是托尼 门牌号♥4G
I'm Tony in 4G!
我现在就过来把你按在地上打 你个狗♥日♥的♥
I'm gonna come over there and curb stomp you, you shithead!
你他♥娘♥的♥在哪
Where are you?
我 是住在3B的
I'm the... old Polish woman
波兰老太太 硬汉
in... 3B... tough guy!
是的 明天就是魔多客帝国2.0的诞生之日
Yes! Tomorrow marks the birth of MODOK 2.0!
我需要些别的东西
* I want something else
来度过眼前的难关
* To get me through this
半迷人的生活
* Semi-charmed kind of life
宝贝 宝贝
* Baby, baby
我需要些别的东西
* I want something else
当你向我说再见 我假装没有听到
* I'm not listening when you say
再见
* Good-bye
是这样唱吧
Right?
我终于过来了
Finally! I made it!
魔多客 我们本该主宰世界
MODOK, we were supposed to rule the world,
但你毁了一切
but you ruined our future.
我这就来修复这一切
I'm here to fix it.
首先就从你家人开始
And that starts with your family.
但是首先 我必须知道液氮冰淇淋糖果在未来的冰淇淋领域中
But first, I must learn if Dippin' Dots has taken its rightful place
占有了一席之地
as the ice cream of the future.
世上有千万个理由
* There's every good reason
要我放手让你走
* For letting you go
她鬼鬼祟祟 大♥麻♥上头
* She's sneaky and smoked out
剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表