剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表
里面做得还挺真的
Lotta real-looking stuff in here.
我都快觉得自己是机器人了
Starting to think I may be the robot.
找到了 电脑芯片
Oh, here it is! Computer chips!
哇 真正的梅丽莎找到了泄露秘密的芯片
Ooh! And the real Melissa has discovered the telltale chips!
我也是真的 咱们挖一挖芯片就知道了
I'm the real one too, so let's get those chips out, babies!
卢
JODIE: Lou,
那些刀枪很锋利的 你不要去碰
those weapons are sharp, I don't want you touching them.
见鬼了
Whoops!
- 不要 - 我是如假包换的
- No! - I'm a real boy--
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
好的 我们找到了一个假的 不过卢 你不许再碰武器了
Okay, we got a chip but, Lous, you're banned from the weapons.
也太不公平了吧
This is so unfair!
这孩子脑子瓦特了吧 他还好吗
What is the deal with this kid? Is he okay?
也许咱们哥儿几个应该继续下去 相信真正的魔多客一定会赢
Maybe we MODOKs should just go at it, trust the true MODOK will win.
这个主意我喜欢 我很喜欢
Oh, I like that. I like it a lot.
- 我爱了 - 那你会和它结婚吗
- Well, I love it. - Are you going to marry it then?
我们不能一直这么互相吹捧彩虹屁啊
We can't just keep wittily topping each other.
我可以
I can.
闭嘴 那你先死
Shut up! You die first!
住手 我们不能这样
Stop! We can't do this.
我们必须沟通起来
We have to talk to each other,
互相提问题
ask each other questions.
肯定有些事我们知道 但机器人不知道
There has to be things we know that the robots don't!
先来道简单的 我们的结婚纪念日是什么时候
Let's start off easy, what is our anniversary?
5月13号♥
May 13th.
错 你是机器人 应该是6月13号♥
Wrong, you robot! It's June 13th!
- 其实就是5月13号♥ - 对的 在5月
- It's May 13th. - Yeah, it's May.
等一等
Wait, wait, wait!
对 我是错了 但这个能将功赎过的吧
Yes! I was wrong, but I got away with it!
安心啦 只有真正的老爸才会记错的
What? The one who got it wrong had to be the real Dad.
看到没
See?
就连魔多客深爱的家人
Even MODOK's beloved family
都知道他是个让人失望的家伙
knows what a disappointment he is!
这件事让我们明白了
So we learned something there, right?
这些机器人对我们的每件小事都了如指掌
They know every little thing that we know,
而且他们的记忆比人类更准确
but their recall is perfect instead of human?
所以我答对了一个问题 你反而会把我当成机器人喽
So if I answer a question right, you're going to think I'm a robot?
不过既然你都这么说了 那如果我答错了
And now that you've said that, if I answer wrong,
你可能也会认为我是机器人
you're probably going to think I'm a robot
故意答错的而已
who's pretending to get it wrong.
一个微妙又经典的难题
A nuanced and, I'll say it, elegant conundrum!
是时候祭出多多球了
A perfect time for multi-ball!
这道题无解 对吗
There's no good answer, is there?
我们只知道 我们不可能都逃出去
All we really know is that we can't all escape.
要好好照顾自己啊
Take care of each other.
等等 你在干嘛
Wait, what are you doing?
我爱你们大家
I loved you all.
不要
No!
草泥马 大弹球
Damn you, giant pinballs!
你不用这样 我们能想出办法的
We could have figured it out.
孩子们 这一幕你们还是不要看了
Lous... maybe you shouldn't see this--
离我们远点 臭机器人
Get away from us, you horrible robot!
去给你的零件上油吧
Go oil your gears!
爸 你看
Uhh, Dad? Look.
- 乔迪 - 拜托 我没为你们自杀
- Jodie? - Oh please, is it so bad
就成大罪人了吗
that I didn't commit suicide for you all?
也太离谱了 这家人都有病吧
That's insane, okay. This family is sick.
你们找不到一个更高的道德标准来绑♥架♥我了么
You can't find a standard high enough to hold me to.
只需找出最后一个机器人了 就是卢
There's only one robot left to find, and it's a Lou!
所以 谁来杀了这个卢
So... who's gonna kill a Lou?
- 我们是好哥们儿 - 没错 我说得对
- We're friends! - You got that right, me!
要是第三个还在就好了 那家伙发生什么了
I wish the third one was around. Whatever happened to that guy?
- 我们才不要杀他们 - 太可爱了
- We're not killing them. - Such wieners.
讲真 我觉得今日份的杀戮已经够了
Frankly, I think there's been too much killing today.
如果你们拒绝杀戮 都会死的
If you refuse to kill, you'll all die!
没时间了
Time is running out!
其实还有15多分钟呢 咱们要不等等
There's still more than 15 minutes, actually. Should we wait?
没问题
Fine by me.
你要怎么杀掉我们
How are you going to kill us?
如果真的到时间了 我就好奇问一下
When the, when the time's up. I'm just curious.
游乐中心准备了一些巨大的弹球发射器
Arcade has rigged up some giant pinball flippers.
它们会 弹死你们的 对吧
They'll... flip you to death, I think?
完全正确
That's correct.
这样啊 你要靠游乐中心才能杀掉我们
Right. Because you couldn't kill us without Arcade.
你一个人搞不定我们
You couldn't kill us by yourself.
你做得很好 魔多客 但我不觉得
Ahh, excellent effort, MODOK, but I don't think--
停止计时 游戏中心
Stop the clock, Arcade.
- 你开玩笑吗 - 认真的
- You're kidding me. - I'm not!
我要亲自下场教训教训这个老家伙
I'm gonna go down there and teach this old fool a lesson.
这是对游戏规则的肆无忌惮的践踏
This is a total breach of the rules of the game!
我不干了
I quit!
我也是个机器人
I am a robot as well!
可为什么
But why would--
我是吗
Or am I?
大家不要再关注他了 他会飘走的
Everyone stop paying attention to him. He's just gonna keep going.
你错了 该长教训的人是你 你个小混账
Big mistake. I'm going to teach you a valuable lesson, you little punk.
我比你年长 睿智 也更勇猛
I'm older, wiser, and more dangerous--
但一直在为这一刻做准备的人是我
But I'm the one who's been preparing for this.
不要 爸爸
Oh no, Dad!
- 梅丽 想想办法 - 爸爸要死了
- Mel, do something! - Dad's dying.
绝望的家庭主妇 你想干嘛
Oh, pathetic housewife, what do you think you're doing?
普拉提之神 赐予我力量吧
God of Pilates, grant me usable strength.
妈咪
Mommy?
你能把他弄好吗
Can you fix him?
老爸
Dad?
你们拯救了我
You all... saved me.
天啊 我杀人了
- - Oh God, I killed someone.
咱们去吃点东西吧
So... should we get something to eat?
快看 妈妈刚才就这样
Look, I'm Mom! Ahh!
想不到你还练普拉提啊 老妈
I didn't know you did Pilates, Mom.
都是一些简单的小练习 我刚开始练的
It's just very small movements. I'm doing it right now.
是吗
Huh.
也许我也要开始练了
Maybe I'm doing it right now too.
等等 对角线的词也可以拼的吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa, the word search goes diagonal too?
开胃菜 也许是个巧合
"Appetizer." Could be a coincidence.
有两个卢在身边感觉很自然呢
Having two Lous is feeling very natural to me.
你们急匆匆地离开了基地
Ohh. Well, you all left the base so fast,
我都没机会跟你们说上几句话
I didn't get a chance to talk to you,
不过我想说
but I'm like, blah,
抱歉之前背叛你们了
sorry about betraying you or whatever.
你一天到晚的背叛我们 我们只能重置你了
You betray us all the time. We just have to reset you.
什么
What-
嗨 魔多客一家
Hey, it's the MODOKs!
我们在干嘛 吃晚餐吗
What are we doing, having dinner?
你现在想背叛我们吗
Do you want to betray me now?
绝对不会 我为啥要背叛你们啊
Never! Why would I want to do that?
- 我可以吃个鸡柳吗 - 不行
- Can I get chicken fingers? - No.
你们会付出代价的
Oh, you'll pay for this.
剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表